PDA

View Full Version : Got stuck in the dessert. [Non-fiction]

Ferjin
01-31-2009, 01:13 PM
(Before I start the story, I just wanna say that this is my first time posting a story here, or anywhere acutally, and I would appricate feedback.I'm not going to state where I live but it's in a city surronded by dessert and in the story I will be referring to myself as Ferjin. :p I hope thats funny and I'm not just being lame. Please forgive my spelling and grammer also.)

When I was fifteen I hadn't had too many relationships with girls, and had never really gotten very far(I had only made out) because I tended to get very attached to girls, I easily feel into what I thought at the time was love.

I just ended up being really good friends with a bunch of girls because I treated them so well, but we never became more than just friends. I was happy to be their friends, and I really did love them (it had been about one girl a year since I was twelve), but each time they said they only wanted to be friends I died a little on the inside and just sort of gave up on getting a relationship moving onto a somewhat silly I just want them to be happy even if I'm miserable.

We would usually hang out at Jessica's (she had been my first love, and still current best friend) because it was huge, she had a pull, a tennis court, it was just coolest there. (Even though it pointed out how poor the rest of us are sometimes) The other girls were, Elizebeth, Isabella, and Anna. (That is the order I met them.) They had all become very good friends through me, and we usually spent alot of time talking about their boyfriends, which was fine because like I sap, I just wanted to help (I drew the line at talking about fashion). Often, the guys they would talk about were humungous jerks, but the girls seemed to like being mistreated. I ended up being sort of content just being their friends, but I longed for a relationship (as well as, lets be honest, getting it on.)

One day, while we were hanging out as usual at Jess's place, she came over to us and told us that her old best friend, Marie, from her hometown had moved into the city recently, and would be coming over to hang with us. At the time I had my first car (second hand, but I worked my butt off to pay for it, and my brother helped me fix it) so Jess asked me to take us all over to her new place and pick her up. We went over to pick her up together and met her outside of the apartment building she was now living in, I didn't know who she was till she did a tackle jump on Jessica. They were clearly over-joyed to see each other again. As she and Jess untangled themselves I got a good look at Marie. She was absoultely beautiful, she was roughly 5'8 just a bit shorter than me, gorgeous star eyes with full juicy red lips, C cup size breasts and was clearly keeping in shape without under eating, she made me think of an Amazon who didn't hate men when I first saw her smile. We were all quickly introduced with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I was immediately infatuated with her, but from my prior experience felt already defeated and did not persue her in any means, she quickly became one of our group and a good friend of mine, I couldn't remove her from my mind, but I felt too pessimistic to make a move.

Just after the summer holiday's started, we celebrated by going to Jess's place and storming the winery while her parents were off someone sking. We got rather drunk, and we ended up sitting down in the winery surronded by empty bottles with me talking about my poor heartache.

"God, how I loved you all so much once, and still do in many ways, but I was stupid, I didn't give you what you want!", I went on like that for quite a while probably sluring my words.

Eventually Jess stood up and said some very conforting words, I think, she slurred so much I had no idea what she said, but she cried a bit into my shoulder, and hugged me tight, at which point the rest of the girls followed suit into a group hug.

Slowly they fell asleep one by one, and only Marie and I were left talking. She had asked me wether or not I liked her, since we had met through mutal friends rather than me persuing her. In my drunken state I opened up, saying that I had fallen madly in love with her over the past few months, longing to be with her, feeling like I wasn't good enough, and half way thought my rather emo speech she pulls me towards her and our lips meet.

I remember not being able to think about anything at all, just feeling my heart beat faster than it ever had before, all sorts of feelings racing through me which I do not know how to name, but they were grand and I felt alive. We parted, and we looked into each others eyes without saying anything for a moment, for the first time I saw the same longing I had for someone in her eyes. We kissed again, more passionately, but without the same escasty of the first kiss, which can never be replaced.

Then, when I tried to speak she put her finger on my lips and said "This moment is magical, lets not ruin it", and we just lay down by our close friends and I held her in my arms while we slept.

(Okay, I'll finish this a bit later, I have to do some work, feedback would be great, and its in the mature section because well, later I will write about the more explicit things that end up happening.)

CheshireCat_13
01-31-2009, 01:53 PM
Okay, so it's a start. Try not to use the parentheses so much, find a way to incorporate it into the story.

Ferjin
01-31-2009, 07:05 PM
Thanks, I'll try not to do that so much, I went back over and read it. I really did use the brackets a alot and talked about my feelings, heh, I always intended to give a small intro but then I just started remembering things and it got really long, soon though it will get more intereting :)

Robert_Z_man
01-31-2009, 07:19 PM
Its looking good:D

Ferjin
01-31-2009, 07:48 PM
At first we didn't tell our other friends, pretending everything was normal acting the same and then meeting secretly later, but they figured it out when they walked in on the two of us so tongue tied one day that it was a few minutes before I even noticed them.

For a while our relationship didn't really get anywhere further physically because I couldn't tell if she wanted to and wouldn't outright ask her. It came about in is own time though.

The whole group had planned to go dune bashing a few days before school started again, but Marie ended up stuck with her family, Isabellla got sick, Elizebeth had gone on vacation and wouldn't be back till the day before school, and Anna said she had something important to do so it ended up just being me and Jessica.

Jessica was shorter than me, about 5'2, and she had red hair with a freckled face. Her breasts were very nice for her size, almost a C cup still a B though, and she did alot of running because she lagged behind the rest of us if she only walked. She had worn a rather plain brown dress not wanting to get anything good dirty in the dessert and rather stupidly worn high heels. I wore some old pants and a white t-shirt.

After we had gotten about as far out into the dessert as we planned to go, the car engine got stuck and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Our phones wouldn't work ether so we started to walk back in the direction of the nearest road. Jess had left her shoes in the car since she couldn't walk in them outside and quickly began to complain on the heat of the sand so I carried her on my back.

My arms were around her lower thights holding her up, which had pushed her dress up noticeably, and her hands were on my shoulders holding her up as she looked around like a sailor lookout for civilization.

She quickly became tired of that also though, and allowed me to completely carry her, her arms drapped across my chest with her head resting on the top of mine and unintentionally pressing her breasts against my neck and back. She feel asleep, which made me feel a bit awkward and good at the same time because every time I took a step her breasts moved and rubbed against me. Slowly I started sweating and I tried to calm myself but then her nipples became erect. In her sleep she seemed to be having erotic thoughts, which I couldn't help but be aroused by. I was getting hard and worried about her noticing if she woke up.

She didn't wake up and her breasts kept rubbing up against me, making me feel hotter and more unable to stop myself. Then. She moaned. A moan of pleasure, something caused by her dream for sure, and my mind made it sound longer and more arousing, but she moaned and that stopped me from having any chance of being able to control myself. My hands were still holding onto her, and I didn't want to shift for fear of waking her so I just looked on with surprize and terror as my erection grew, pushing against the button of my pants then causing it to pop off and fly away while my pants fell to the ground exposing me.

In my head I completely freaked out, if I moved too much I might wake her, so I didn't try to pick them up, I just stood there screaming my lungs out in my imagination still hard as ever with her erect nipples against my back and now her thighs right above my exposed parts.

I decided to try to slowly crouch forward and try to pull them up. That was a bad move. With her still mostly on my upper back it caused too much of a shift in weight and we flipped over, as we turned over the back of my shirt got stuck on her dress or on her hands, because as we turned over it was literally torn off my back. She landed rather softly on her back and I flipped over once again onto my feet infront of her. I turned around and she had obviously woken up with my pants sitting behind her and my torn shirt in her hands. Not to mention my fully erect penis right in front of her. I completely froze, I was about to say "I can explain.", but in my head I realized... no I couldn't.

She reacted slowly, still drowsy from her nap and nearly uneffect by her light landing, looked at me in all my glory and just said, "I love this dream."

(I hate to leave you hanging, but work calls me.)

CheshireCat_13
01-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Wait....floor? fell on the floor? Aren't they in the desert or am I missing something huge?

Great story so far...and screw work, who need it? :D

Hampers
01-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Aren't they in the desert

I suggest you read the title: Stuck in the dessert :D

Coyote
01-31-2009, 11:09 PM
I suggest you read the title: Stuck in the dessert :D

No need to get technical hampy. It is all good. Great story.

Ferjin
02-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Sorry, I don't know any other word for it. I mean the floor outside. Err, earth floor? Heh, I am barely speak sometimes.

I found a word, ground, stupid english always kicking my ass.

Just wanted to add, thanks very much for the feedback, I was worried no one would like my story.

Ferjin
02-01-2009, 06:48 AM
"I love this dream." She had said, I had no clue what she meant and I just stayed frozen.

She rose slowly, smiling seductively and looking at me with a naughty expression I had never seen on her face before when she was looking at me, moving in a rather odd manner, as if she thought she were floating on clouds.

What she did next though, truely made me think maybe I was dreaming, because she edged forward on her knees and put my cock in her mouth. I was trying to think about what was happening, my best friend Jess was sucking my cock and I was dating Marie,it felt so wrong but so good at the same time, I was flooded with a new feeling of emense pleasure that made me unable to act in what I thought was perhaps the correct reaction of stopping her.

After several minutes I came and she swallowed. She stood up and I put my hand on her waist and my other hand on her side to pull her close to me, but she pushed me away and giggled, telling me to wait. Slowly she lifted her dress, showing a red thong and no bra just her perky delisious breasts. Still slowly, making my heart pound even faster, she pulled off her thong making her just as exposed as I was. Her body looked amazying to me, shining in the sun with sweat covering her body, she didn't seem to have shaved herself but her pubic hair was not thick at all.

She came closer again, and out lips met, I tasted her and it was amazing. My left hand went to her breasts and began feeling them, sweezing them and coressing them, while my right hand went to her ass cheek, which was a wonder hard but almost juicy feeling, pulling her towards me and causing my cock and her vagaina to rub together.

We lay down without unlocking from each other, her hands were moving about my body feeling every muscle I had, as if she were exploring me, and then I began kissing her neck, biting her once playfully, moving down her body to her breasts. I sucked on her nipples and felt them thourghly. She moaned which made me feel amazing, pleasuring her gave me a very naughty sense of accomplisment.

Then I removed myself from her chest and took a hand to her vagina, I began feeling about, not entirely sure what to do, but I found her clit and started rubbing that, and fingering her as well. Now, I realized she was really enjoying it from her now much louder longer moans. She was already wet but became more so while I was doing it, and very unexpected to me at the time she came.

She then spread her legs and told me to take her. That was were my mind overcame my physical urges, or at least partically for when in my head I yelled "No! We don't have any protection! Holy crap!", and I whispered into her ear ,"No, not yet, you'll have to work harder than that."

She then smiled at me suductively saying, "I'm sorry, I'll put in more 'work'!" She then pushed me backwards so I lay on the sand and got on top of me. Slowly she move down my body and I thought she would blow me again, but instead she got down and starting jacking me off with her boobs. It was incredibly hot for me, and I came a bit sooner that time, my cum going all over her breasts and face.

After that she crawled forward so she was completely on top of me, my penis once again rubbing against her vagina, but she seemed to have finished with that, kissing me again but with less passion, and rolled a bit to the side pulling my arms around her. I held her, with many confusing thoughts in my mind, but I decided to just stare into the sunset with her so as to at least have this moment be a wonderous one.

(I actually intended to finish my story with this post, but duty calls me once more! Feedback is always appricated and I again apologize for whatever mistakes I may have made, language is a huge problem for me.)

molten man
02-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Nice one man.. Keep it goin

Ferjin
02-04-2009, 09:08 AM
I opened my eyes to the sight of the moon and stars. I stared at them a bit, bit tried, but feeling almost high as if I were in a field of poppies. I took a deep breath and a sweet smell filled me. It was a moment before I realized that the smell was Jess in my arms, still asleep, and a even longer moment for me to realize what we had done. In my head I tried to figure out what the hell I should do, but Jess's naked body pressed against me.

I gently moved Jess off me and stood up, trying to take things one step at a time. I thought to myself, "Okay, gotta get dressed." We hadn't moved far from the place I originally flipped over, but I was having a hard time find my pants in the darkness. Slowly my eyes became use to the darkness and I realized with a bit of dread that my clothes must have blown away in the wind or been covered with sand by now because they were nowhere in sight and there was nowhere else for them to be. Although I felt worried, I couldn't help but feel a bit excited, because Jess's dress would be long gone by now also. Just looking at her was making go a bit hard.

I smacked myself in the face, trying to think what to do, my mind was racing a mile a minute coming up with no solutions but repeating the problem again and again. I had just had an experience with Jess while I was dating Marie, Jess the girl being my first love who I initally though had no feelings for me and had been my best friend for ages.

Jess woke up before I figured out what to do, she seemed to have come off the clouds now. She just looked at me, blushing madly, and said,"Could you hand me my clothes?" I explained that both our clothes were gone now, and she managed to turn a bit redder at the propect of having to go back home naked. I also think she might have thought I through our clothes away, but she never said anything.

We started walking back towards the city not talking at first, just in a embarresed silence. She turned away slightly as we walked, trying to cover up a bit, and feeling further embarresed because I couldn't stop being hard.

"What was that? Are we going to talk about it?", I eventally asked. Jess was caught off guard unsure of what to say, "I.. uh.. oh for god's sake, Ferjin, your so stupid sometimes. I have always liked you, but you never did anything, I thought you just wanted to be friends. I never knew before... I... I dunno. Maybe it was a mistake."

I just didn't know ether, and we didn't talk anymore. We were nearing the city, it was in sight now, and she made it clear she wasn't walking home naked. I was going to have to sneak into one of the villas at the edge of the city and steal something off of a clothesline or something, because she refused to go any further till I brought some clothes back.

(Feedback and some ratings maybe would be great :) sorry it's taking me so long to finish it, I have got so much work to do.)

molten man
02-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Nice one man.. Interesting story!!

doomed_soul89
02-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Yeah, sry for not commenting when I read it a few days ago but I normally only comment when something is wrong lol, anyways hurry the hell up and finish it