PDA

View Full Version : Edging and Cumming Dice dare (males)

NoraazXD
12-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Here's a dice dare I made a while back that I just found. I hope you enjoy!

Clothing:
1. Naked
2. Only socks
3. Only socks, but on your hands and feet
4. Only a shirt
5. Only the smallest, tightest pair of underwear you own, with your cock and balls sticking out
6. Only a pair of dirty underwear, but worn on your head, and you must pull it as far down on your face as you can

Edging:
1. Edge 2 times normally
2. Edge 2 times by humping something, they must be different things
3. Edge 2 times normally, but using your non-dominant hand
4. Edge 2 times normally, but you can only rub the shaft of your cock
5. Edge 7 times normally
6. Edge 7 times normally, but you can only rub the shaft of your cock

As You Edge, Your Other Hand Should Be:
1. Playing with your balls
2. Playing with your nipples
3. Also rubbing your cock
4. Playing with your asshole
5. Fucking your asshole with your x fingers (if wearing socks on your hands, use an object instead)
6. Playing with your feet

How To Cum:
1. On the floor on your hands and knees, panting and whimpering like a dog
2. Upside-down so you cum all over your face, with your mouth open
3. On your knees, with your knees spread, leaning as far back as you can, using your free hand to support yourself
4. Squatting in the corner so you cum on the wall, with your head bowed in shame
5. Lying on your back with your legs in the air, with your arms reaching around your legs to pull them as close to you as you can
6. Standing in front of a window with the shade open so you cum on the glass (you may turn your room lights off if you are not feeling risky)

After you cum, wipe up the cum with the clothing you are wearing (if naked, lick it up) and then wear that piece of clothing tomorrow

dylansdick
01-12-2015, 01:00 AM
I had to do this dare as the result of another dare.
my predetermined rolls were 4251 (rolled a 3 for the number of fingers)

I stripped down to just my shirt and started to hump my pillow whilst plowing my ass with my finger making my way up to 3 fingers, I got more pleasure from my ass as I found the friction against my ass a little uncomfortable.

After I edged from humping the pillow I got up and started grinding my dick against the side of my drawers and added a little bit of lube, this felt a lot nicer but made fingering my ass a little uncomfortable for my arm.

I got to edge a lot quicker and dropped to the floor and came panting like a dog.

karlcane
01-12-2015, 05:24 AM
here is what i earned :

Clothing:1. Naked

Edging:6. Edge 7 times normally, but you can only rub the shaft of your cock

As You Edge, Your Other Hand Should Be:4. Playing with your asshole

How To Cum:2. Upside-down so you cum all over your face, with your mouth open

playing with my asshole while edging with the other hand was good ! cuming into my mouth was sportive but i succeeded

thanks for that dare

karl