PDA

View Full Version : hypnosis for the masses

XxTheDudeInChainsxX
11-30-2014, 03:51 PM
In this thread, who I am and what I do is unimportant. It is important to know, however, that I am an amateur hypnotist. I began my journey, as most journeys begin, with curiosity. After learning and studying, I am at a point in my musings, my curiosity directing my need to try my hand at actual practice. In short, to hypnotise someone. Unfortunately this presents a problem. Finding willing candidates to help me further my abilities. I am open to providing my talents towards any desire, whether providing a certain experience, broadening someone's senses, or even using it to fulfill the submissive desires of those who want it. It's just a matter of time, Willing partners, and need. I will do my best to fulfill any request.

BamaSwitch
11-30-2014, 09:29 PM
I'd be curious to try. I've never been hypnotized.

Lolascenekid
11-30-2014, 09:33 PM
i would be willing to try tried hypnotism a few times

fcard123
11-30-2014, 09:36 PM
This would be something neat to for me to try

nibbler
11-30-2014, 09:55 PM
I've done hypnosis online for years so always happy to be a test dummy. ^_^

XxTheDudeInChainsxX
11-30-2014, 11:52 PM
I'd love to hypnotize any of you, just pm me and we can talk over the details and put to ease any of your concerns.

DesiSlave
12-03-2014, 09:40 AM
I would like to volunteer.

Sarah_elizabeth24
01-04-2017, 09:47 AM
In this thread, who I am and what I do is unimportant. It is important to know, however, that I am an amateur hypnotist. I began my journey, as most journeys begin, with curiosity. After learning and studying, I am at a point in my musings, my curiosity directing my need to try my hand at actual practice. In short, to hypnotise someone. Unfortunately this presents a problem. Finding willing candidates to help me further my abilities. I am open to providing my talents towards any desire, whether providing a certain experience, broadening someone's senses, or even using it to fulfill the submissive desires of those who want it. It's just a matter of time, Willing partners, and need. I will do my best to fulfill any request.
I know this post is old, but if the offer still stands, I'm particularly interested in hypnosis to curb erections and enforced mental and physical chastity, as well as feminization. Thoughts? Thank you.
Sarah

MasterMichaelNY
01-27-2017, 02:03 AM
Yea, sarah, the dude in chains hasn't sign on since 11-28-2016, Check around the site, there are other hypnosis thread, or friend people who are into it, and they might know of a site with the type your looking for.

Malia-badgirl
01-31-2017, 09:50 AM
I just recently started dabbling with hypnosis I would like to try this out more.:D

MarissaxxLove
03-27-2017, 02:31 PM
hii i would try:D:D:D

Bobcat
03-27-2017, 06:22 PM
I would like to try this out

Rowan330
04-23-2017, 05:29 PM
I'd love to be hypnotized