PDA

View Full Version : Looking to be dared

Sasahouser
01-29-2009, 09:39 PM
I lost a bet with my boyfriend, so I have to do three dares and a dice dare a day for a week. This is my second day.

The limits he set for me today are extreme pain, scat and family.

I have to do everything in the dare and tell everything about it after I'm done.

Darefan
01-29-2009, 10:29 PM
does the dare include him?

gnugeek
01-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Go for a walk in a skirt, panties and a top. Wet yourself, then take off your panties and walk home with them in your mouth.

Sasahouser
01-30-2009, 03:49 AM
does the dare include him?

It doesn't have to.
I went to sleep with the massager on, so I woke up >.>

rpUral
01-30-2009, 07:06 AM
Lie down, naked, in your tub. Lift your legs back over your head, so that you're looking at your pussy. Close your eyes, open your mouth. Then pee. Don't clean off until your boyfriend has seen you.

doomed_soul89
01-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Get a watch that you can set a timer on then go out and set the watch for 15 minutes when the watch beeps you have to strip completely naked and masterbait for 1 minute then put your clothes back on and set the watch for 12 minutes repeat and keep taking 3 minutes off until it goes down to 0 it doesn't matter where you are when the watch beeps you have to strip and masterbait so if you pay attention to the time you'll be alone in a bathroom stall if you don't it could be very embrassing for you, it should take you about an hour to finish

Darefan
01-30-2009, 03:21 PM
have your boyfriend over. wear a skirt with no panties, and a top that will give him easy access to your tits. walk over to him, and push him into a chair or couch. then straddle him and start making out with him. while making out with him start to play with yourself, but don't let him touch you. ask him if he wants to watch you masturbate. if he says yes, then let him fuck you. if he says no, then give him a blowjob.

Sasahouser
01-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Go for a walk in a skirt, panties and a top. Wet yourself, then take off your panties and walk home with them in your mouth.

Lie down, naked, in your tub. Lift your legs back over your head, so that you're looking at your pussy. Close your eyes, open your mouth. Then pee. Don't clean off until your boyfriend has seen you.

Get a watch that you can set a timer on then go out and set the watch for 15 minutes when the watch beeps you have to strip completely naked and masterbait for 1 minute then put your clothes back on and set the watch for 12 minutes repeat and keep taking 3 minutes off until it goes down to 0 it doesn't matter where you are when the watch beeps you have to strip and masterbait so if you pay attention to the time you'll be alone in a bathroom stall if you don't it could be very embrassing for you, it should take you about an hour to finish

He chose these three now. I'm meeting with him tonight again. I have to pee in my mouth. O/////O

Well, I have to start telling my dice dare
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=20078
I rolled a three at first, so I had to come five times. Then I rolled a four...naked. I'm still naked right now, I still have to cum one more time.

My first roll was a two, when I just came home about two and a half hours ago.

I set the washing machine, turned it on and leaned myself on the corner of it. I pressed my privates into the washing machine and it felt good, so I moved back and forth a bit. >.> The washing machine turned off, so I just kept going until I came.

I rolled a two again, so I just did the same thing to the corner of my bed. The second time took a bit longer and felt a lot better.

Next, I rolled a one. My boyfriend gave me a Teddy Bear once, I just used that to cum. I had it "lick" me and rub against me until it started to feel good. Then I put its nose kind of inside of me, then I came, (sorry Michael, for the teddy >.<).

I rolled a two, again. I just used the washing machine again, but made sure it only stopped when I was done.

I rolled a four next, so I'm sitting spread legged on the massager my boyfriend gave me. It feels okay, but too sensitive after that many times...

I'll post the results of the dares later tonight >.>

Sasahouser
01-30-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm back home. So, my boyfriend invited me for a night time date, but the first stop was his house. No one was home, so I used his bathtub. I layed down, raised my hips above my face by leaning on the wall and peed. Some went in my mouth, it was bitter and salty. He was watching, of course. He made me drink 2 more bottles of water.

Next, we went out. He reminded me to set my alarm. He just held me down on the grass a lot. Even if I wasn't paying attention at first, he was. He didn't let me go until the alarm rang. After that, I complained a bit and masturbated for him after stripping. He didn't hold me down on the rest though. I completely forgot once, but it was fine, I don't think anyone saw.

After the dares, he told me to wet myself. I did it on the way home, after taking off my pants. Too weird...I put it in my mouth and rushed home to take it off.

I'll make a new thread for my third day.