PDA

View Full Version : I need dares! Time dares, messy dares, pain(ish) dares, naked dares (lots plz), etc.

~TARDIS~
01-29-2009, 02:53 PM
i need dares for today tonight and the coming weekend please. i am a girl and i am looking for kinda painful dares, messy ish dares, time dares, and nude dares. ok? thanks oh and i cant leave my house....but i have a backyard w/ a porch and a little pathway and garden...

have fun!! i will do pretty much anything except something on my limits:D:D

limits: public, pain, anal, anything with my mouth, perminant, illegal...etc
likes: nude, pee, occasional poo, dares for my back yard....
dislikes: pretty much what my limits are

cheesy dude
01-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Please read rules before posting. Moved to the correct section :)

Thank you
CheesyDude
(GetDare Staff)

gnugeek
01-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Strip naked and go out into your back yard. Lie down and cover yourself lightly with soil, then urinate and stay lying there for 5 minutes.

Darefan
01-29-2009, 07:04 PM
strip naked and go into your garden. lie down, blindfold yourself, and put in earplugs or headphones (so you can't hear). Masturbate once without cumming, moaning loudly. Then masturbate and cum, screaming when you do. when you are done, take our your earplugs and take off the blindfold.

have fun =]

ICumInSexSlaveSluts
08-24-2009, 05:32 AM
Take pics of yourself in your back yard completely nude and masturbating and inserting toys into your pussy. Send those pics to guys you know and are your friends on here. Ask them what they think of your back yard. lol. I'm sure their comments will be quite interesting. :D

masterjonx
11-13-2009, 04:54 PM
do a nude dare for somone

12356416514a
11-14-2009, 05:12 AM
Lock all the doors to your house.
Take off all your clothes. (Shoes and accessories can stay.)
Go out into your back yard. Leave your clothes inside. Lock the door behind you.
Now close your eyes and toss the door key into the garden.

chicky33
02-18-2010, 04:41 PM
give yourself a hanging wedgie in your house. every time you wince or say ow, take off an article of clothing. when all your clothes are off, bounce every time you wince or say ow. stay hanging until your underwear rips completeley off! Please come back at me with a dare someone! I want some dares!

sherbert123456
05-16-2010, 03:25 PM
pee in a cup and poo in a cup...

then go in your backyard and masturbate for 20 min constantly throwing the peeand poo on you.... then stick a dildo anally for 5 minutes and moan ad groan..... videotape it

Take a picture of yourself nude....

take it to a place you normally visit (coffeehouse, restaurant) leave it on the counter. go bak the next day and ask if anyone turned it in.

wear a dress only!!!....

go to a library and take off the dress, put it between sum books, waolk around the books, and put it bak on!!

have fun

BettyBoop
05-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Look at the date on this thread. Don't bump old threads please.

Locked.