PDA

View Full Version : Need dares 15/f

Sasahouser
01-28-2009, 08:27 PM
I need to be dared. I lost a bet to my boyfriend about chess and badminton. If I won 2/3 games I could make him do 3 dares a day, a dice dare and set his limits, but he won. I have to tell everyone what I do and how I'm feeling for a week. I'll only do three dares a day and a dice dare and nothing more.
This is a little exciting but too weird >.<
His limits are anything that'll get me caught by someone I know, scat and anything permanent. He'll watch over my dares too.

generallee01
01-28-2009, 08:32 PM
walk around you block naked as many times as he likes in the day (or night ) uses can decide

if you want more P.M. me

Sasahouser
01-28-2009, 08:42 PM
I want more easier ones >.> Three more so I don't have to do that one.

generallee01
01-28-2009, 08:43 PM
ok

wall at home you must be naked

RichardW
01-28-2009, 09:16 PM
You must masturbate constantly while awake and sitting. When you're at school, wear only a skirt and jacket. You're not allowed to use public toilets and must pee in the sink or floor, even at home. Your boyfriend can change this dare however he wants.

inorout
01-28-2009, 09:27 PM
get some plastic bag and wrap tightly around your breast like ballon.. when done heat it with the candle and let the bag tightens u.. i will be good...

doomed_soul89
01-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Put a vibrator in your pussy then get dressed and leave it in there for at least 8 hours

gnugeek
01-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Go out with your BF tomorrow, and make sure to wear a skirt. The first time he slaps your ass, you are to immediately remove your panties, kneel, and hand them to him. You aren't allowed to stand up until he chooses to take them from you. The second time, take off your bra and do the same thing.

Sasahouser
01-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Put a vibrator in your pussy then get dressed and leave it in there for at least 8 hours

walk around you block naked as many times as he likes in the day (or night ) uses can decide

if you want more P.M. me

ok

wall at home you must be naked

He chose these ones. >.<
I'll have to do two of them later, but I'm naked right now... I don't have a vibrator, but he bought me a back massager yesterday to use in case anyone asked. And someone did... I'll put my clothes back on later, when my parents get home.

This is too weird...I'm naked right now and I just taped the massager to myself half an hour ago.
Whats weirder is that I have to keep it on for the next eight hours and I'm naked. We're going to meet later tonight, and I have to be naked when it happens. Ill tell my parents that I'm going out for badminton, then once I'm far enough away, I'll put all my clothes in the sports bag.
The massager is starting to get me a bit closer now...

My clothes are right next to me, just in case my parents come home. And I have to tell everyone about the dice dare I did this morning.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=112474#post112474

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to do this. More of, my boyfriend sent me a text at 5:30 in the morning to wake me up.
There's a case of whipped cream in my house, not one of those sprays, just a case. I had to sneak out to the kitchen and then scoop the whipped cream onto my nipples. It's put into the freezer too, so it was cold. Then I just scooped it onto my privates and between my butt. >.>

I tried sliding an egg inside of my butt, whipped cream doesn't make a good lube...it still hurt a lot. Then I layed down on the kitchen table, took a scoop of ice cream and placed it on my chest. The egg inside me cracked when I layed down. It hurt a bit too, but not much.

Then, I took a wooden spoon and started to rub my clit indirectly with it. I felt myself tighten up on the egg when I was close, it hurt. My dad came out and I stopped everything... It was scary.

He just needed to go to the bathroom, which was near the kitchen... I just layed there, not thinking, just trying not to make a noise. Then I heard the shower turn on, and I just continued it. I came and the egg broke, but my dad was in the bathroom, I hid in my room. I had to wait until he was done before I cleaned off.

I just came right now. >.< The tape isn't going to last long. >.> As to how it feels, it's nice.

I have to meet with him in two hours and thirty minutes. We're meeting somewhere no one goes, the club house near my house. There are two of them, we're meeting in the one that has a pool, I'm very scared. o///o I might get caught.

Sasahouser
01-29-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm back, it got dark at 7, so he called me to meet in front of the club house. No one uses the place past 6, so I'm safe. It's still way too embarrassing. The massager ran out of batteries earlier, so I changed them. I've done it four times today so far. It's tiring and I'm sensitive right now.

He invited me to the clubhouse. There's grass around it. Once I went to the grass, I took off my t-shirt, shoes, bra and jeans. I only took off my panties when I was closer. He told me that he lost a quarter in the clubhouse and told me to find it.
He sat on the couch and watched as I looked around. I had my massager on so he enjoyed it. After a bit, he told me he lost it in one of the library books. There's a small library in the clubhouse. I had to look through half the books, but I found it. I came while in the library, looking through a book,, that was my third time today, so it was really strong. The quarter was hidden in Zodiac Killer.
Afterwords, he took me on a walk through the area. We stole a persimmon from someone's yard,and I'm here now.

I'll make a new thread for my second day.