PDA

View Full Version : 19/f need dares

qtpykelzxo0
01-28-2009, 08:03 PM
hey guyss.. I'm new to this.. but I'm 19/f and want some really good dares because I'm really bored tonight. I'm pretty much up for anything and will share my experiences.. PM me if you want pictures or something && feel free to punish me with anything even my limits, if I dont complete a dare.

Likes: some waterplay, insertion, blood (im weird i know), anal, public, humiliation, body mod, messy, pain, wedgies, webcam dares

Limits: heavy scat, illegal, family

have fun =]

wedgiedarer
01-28-2009, 08:37 PM
first get a bucket or large bowl and put shaving cream 4 eggs cup of flower cereal maple syup ketchup and a canned good like corn or beans mix it up and pour it over your head

RichardW
01-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Open the most exposed window in your house. Wear a blindfold and open the blinds or curtains. Spread your legs and masturbate until you cum.

Go into a mall wearing nothing except a sweater and a skirt. Before going to the mall, masturbate until you're close. Once you're at the mall, go into a clothes store and pick out something you like. Cum into it.

While in your car, drive wearing nothing except a skirt and lacy bra.

Dominantjohn
01-28-2009, 08:48 PM
User is a poser.

Webcam is broken, no batteries for a digital camera because "she" is using a remote which MUST be used.

Just interested in cyber.

qtpykelzxo0
01-28-2009, 08:56 PM
uhm, not true, im watching politicals on multiple channels for my HW.. so NOT a poser kthx. keep dares coming.

generallee01
01-28-2009, 08:59 PM
When ever you are alone you must be naked

MM18
01-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Do a striptease in front of an open window with the lights on, then after you are naked, masturbate and cum. Then tell us all about it.

inorout
01-28-2009, 09:23 PM
your simple dare is to become my slave for 3 days... if u have the guts..
IM me at [email protected]

bigmac
01-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Edge 4 times, post here how it was, and ask here how to finish? (Or IF you're allowed to finish :P)

gnugeek
01-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Go for a walk, every 90 seconds, take off a piece of clothing. Continue doing this until you are naked, then walk another 90 seconds, put a plug in your ass, and then masturbate with a vibe for 90 seconds, but do not cum. You must walk back home, no running.