PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Wolfvenom
11-25-2014, 08:26 AM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

I am a 23 y/o male, looking for a female slave. Age matters to some degree, but is isn't set in stone. Preferably my age or younger, the older the female in regards to my age, the less chance of me accepting.

It would mainly be an online relationship, possibly in the near or distant future it could be changed, so long as it would be legal, obviously (and as there is an age restriction on the site and on posting/replying on this specific sub-forum, I assume that is a moot point.)

Things that I expect of a potential slave
-Consent to being my slave, and willingness to be in a M/s relationship with me as my slave. Serious replies only. This entire post assumes the slave consents.

-Loyalty, no others before me. I don't demand it, it is a given. Note I mean a slaves loyalty to her master.

-Communication, a potential slave would have either a Facebook, Skype, or kik. And be able to take and send photos.

-Trust, I expect a potential slave to do whatever they can to both earn my trust, and prove themselves trustworthy, if a slave isn't worth trust, then a slave isn't worth anything to me (as a slave, not as a person. Note the difference.)

Here are some things about me a potential slave ought to know about me:
I am dominant. I will seek control, I have control or you have punishment, end of discussion. You will find as long as you abide by my rules, I am very kind and caring. But disobey me and suffer my wrath.
I am willing to accept beginners, and due to me being tolerant of minor failures, that could be beneficial to both of us.
I am moderately to severely impatient. I will be demanding, and you will submit. Simple as that.

For the first contact a PM to my account on this site is okay, my Skype is on my profile. Best way to contact me is via Facebook, but due to pricacy/security, if Facebook is used it will only be after I have decided to accept you as my slave.

Some of my turn ons, I may list why I like them, or not:
-Lesbian/Solo female.
-Toys/Light bondage. (Toys would also most like be considered 'Light')
-I like my slave to enjoy me commanding her, and only me commanding her. If the slave isn't pleased then what fun is it? :)
-Obedience, up to the persons limits. If you have limits I expect you to tell me upon your first message to me.

Any questions or comments, just say them.

If you would like to respond you can of course reply to this thread, or you ours Pm me on this site, or use any site username on my profile (at the time of this posting it is limited to just Skype. A potential slave's first response would be her informing me of what her main goal of the M/s relationship, if any besides wanting a master, along with likes, dislikes, limits and turn-ons. I will reply to those that I think may suit me.