PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Slut

jajkjo
01-28-2009, 04:28 PM
My master says I have been a naughty slut and has not been obeying her. So she is making me do this thread making you give me your worst she said none of my limits matter.

wedgiedarer
01-28-2009, 04:38 PM
go outside to a tree and strip to panties and bra get a hanging wedgie from a branch hang for two hours if panties rip go put on a new pair and start your time over

RichardW
01-28-2009, 05:15 PM
My master says I have been a naughty slut and has not been obeying her. So she is making me do this thread making you give me your worst she said none of my limits matter.

No limits?
While going on a date with your master, she can make you take off your panties and place them in your mouth as a gag for the duration of the date. If you were wearing a skirt, she could make you flash anyone who passes by. If you were wearing jeans, she could force you to pee in them.
Jeans would be more embarrassing to take off, but flashing strangers is good too.

If you have an instant camera, go with your master to a mall. You can go into a dressing room, strip down and take pictures of yourself and then leave the pictures around the place in the dressing room or in menswear, or to give them to a stranger that you walk past.

If you go to a park, you can strip naked behind a tree and she can make you masturbate without using your hands (rub yourself against the ground, against the tree, a rock etc.). Then she could make you see how many things you can fit inside yourself (pebbles, spiky seeds, sticks, maybe a bug).

Another thing she can make you do is to masturbate using a dildo made of ice in a public swimming pool until it melts. From the Timed Games thread in the Punishment and Ideas section, just freeze a bottle of water and cut the bottle open. Or you could just do the whole thing Timed Games thing.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=20072
I'm curious to see how it works.

She can also use you as a plate. If you press your thighs together, it can hold soup. The breasts and stomach can hold the main course. Or, if she has a sweet tooth, a cake on your pussy, frozen fruits can go on your nipple, she can layer your stomach with frosting. Or, if she likes fruits, fill yourself with grapes, bananas, frozen fruit on your nipples and a bit of creativity. Caramel can go on your stomach and belly button, apples between your breasts, you get the idea.

Then you can tell us how you did afterwords. Not only that, place it on a blog, make a vlog, tell strangers afterwords.

theshoreman
03-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Place an object of your choice into your ass and leave the house wearing a skirt with no panties. Find a stranger and approach them. Don't say anything, just remove it from you in front of them, give them the object, then leave.