PDA

View Full Version : slave doggy

primo the beast
01-27-2009, 02:43 PM
this i think would just be disgusting but thats the point asd a punishment for a slave my idea is only if oyur slave is a 24hour slave and the amount of time is up to you

ok so your slave is now your personal dog which means
they only get to eat dog food out of a bowl
only get to drinnk water out of a bowl
they have to wear a shock collar
they will always be naked
at night they will be locked in a kennel that is a little to small but they can still move
you may take them for walks as long as it isnt crowded(this could hurt their knees if they walk on something sharp so make sure its in their limits)
and if their limits include no public nudity then even if they are a boy they will wear a mini skirt =) and if they r a girl they can wear a bra
you can make this last as many days as you want
so enjoy making your slaves be like dogs and i thought of one more thing they may only bark if they talk then u will punish them. my suggestion is to find a good sized object for anal then put it up their ass for a couple hours, then when you take it out make then suck on it/ eat it like they would eat a bone

Enjoy

cruelmasta
01-28-2009, 10:11 PM
great ideas im going to do it to my slave, and if she cheats ill tie her down and let my dog have his way with her

cheesemonkey
01-29-2009, 03:14 AM
That is an amazing punishment, and I love the additional punishment added if your slave screwed up, all very hot.

boy2009
01-31-2009, 11:42 PM
I like this punishment . It is really makes the slave like me happy. I am sorry for my spilling if it is not Right . My english is not that good.

fork
01-31-2009, 11:46 PM
This wouldn't be considered a punishment for someone who's into pup play (ahem..:D). But, to help with your knees, you can wear knee pads (like for skating). I've seen people wearing those on various websites.

TheLittleStrawberry
02-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Also I don't see what's disgusting about this :p

glasssbottle174
02-01-2009, 06:07 AM
Great idea. If only i had a slave/was a slave.

primo the beast
02-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Also I don't see what's disgusting about this :p

go try some dog food and ull c preferably the soft kind =)

EntropyLord
02-16-2009, 08:47 PM
A mild dehumanizing task can be to forbid your slave from using furniture or eating utensils.

beaker
02-17-2009, 10:09 PM
ok well i am a slave puppy and have done all of these things. including eating dog food. i am never alloweed on furnature and when its completely puppy time i can only bark. so i really dont see this as a bad dare.

sunnystreet88
02-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Reading it makes me horny actually :o

aus guy
03-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Depending on your slave's limits, you can also extend this to bathroom and shower usage.

For example, they can only piss by cocking their leg against a tree.
And their daily shower consists of being hosed off in the back yard.

ofthenorth
03-02-2009, 01:01 AM
i actually have a slave that this is her life. she is my puppy girl. she eats from a bowl 3 meals a day, she sleeps in a cage or leashed to my bed, during the day she plays fetch, to use the bathroom she has to go in the shower and on hands and knees squat like a dog to pee (she's only allowed a toilet to poop), she's never allowed to stand in my room, for every hour in my room she has to wear a clothespin on her tongue to keep it out of her mouth panting and drooling like a dog.

there are many other rules she has, if any of you are interested in reading about her life as this puppygirl check out the blog i have her keep
http://sluttypuppy.blogspot.com

she's not always a puppy and sometimes i use her as a painslut, furniture, even art at times. anyone that wants to comment or watch her blog is welcome to. i'm sure you'll all find it enjoyable. she loves comments, she finds it very degrading.

Please enjoy it. and hopefully all of you who have this liking of slave doggies will enjoy it

Ofthenorth

youngscotsman
03-03-2009, 03:52 PM
why cant i find someone who'll do this to me :(

max-slave
03-12-2009, 01:47 PM
no way disgusting! sounds like heaven to me, if i had a spare week and a mistress/master who would treat me like a doggy for 24/7id be ready to die.

yours_truly
03-14-2009, 07:58 AM
totally. i hope i can serve someone like that someday

masterlucifersbitch
05-25-2009, 01:50 PM
i tried this today in the town with my master its soooo fun! this isnt a punishment at all...embarasing but sooo not punishment

Kitten
05-25-2009, 02:21 PM
ooh id love to try this and be walked around on a leash! if only i had a master evil enough...

Been there, done that.

CJR3000
05-25-2009, 09:37 PM
Another addition which has on brushed on but not said outright is to only allow the puppy to pee/poop outside on the grass. Then use the hose to clean them off since dogs, of course, don't use toilet paper. (Or could lick their "paw" with their tongue and use that, if their into that)

Psychoclaw
05-25-2009, 10:57 PM
Would love to have someone do this to me, maybe with additional dogs?

Jslave
05-26-2009, 08:22 AM
I adore puppy play, I would love to use a cage and a novelty butt plug in the shape of a dog's tail. One thing, however, that turns me off is when real dogs are thrown into the mix.

To me this is cruel and dangerous. However, puppy play as a punishment may not work, as for some people it's a reward

sunnystreet88
05-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Makes me horny :o

EnigmaNZ
08-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Young slave pups are the cutest, they are agile and light enough to enable them to jump around like a real pup. I saw one on youtube that was so real you'd think the boy was raised with dogs all his life, I think he must have been hypnotised as he yelped and whimpered and played so lifelike. This vid, if I can find it, would be a good one for a slave pup to model from. I'll add it as an edit when I see it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PJC1G333w

bi_chicka_381
08-04-2009, 06:30 PM
I very much so would like this. I would definitely be iffy about anything public, but everything else I would enjoy.

dragonator
08-04-2009, 06:43 PM
i would LOVE to do this

Mythologist
08-04-2009, 09:42 PM
This would be a blast to do with a slave, if and when I get one, as a reward or punishment depending on their inclinations. I doubt I'd want her to do this 24/7, but making her do it occasionally or for a weekend would be awesome. The first dare I posted earlier today would be a good way to help them get used to crawling on all fours, and would give you the added pleasure of watching them yelp (pun?) in pain if the clothespins came off. You could also make them wrap up their hands in duct tape so to simulate paws. Alernatively, by some of those fuzzy, claw-shaped slippers. If you used tape, your slave could get the tape off using some scissors or a knife that would have been set out on the ground in advance. This isn't an issue if your slave lives with you or near you, however, as you can just release them yourself.

whatup
09-09-2009, 01:43 PM
i would love to do this properly
i have only ever drunk out a bowl with out using hands

primo the beast
12-21-2009, 01:36 PM
haha i haven't been on in a while so i havent been able to c all the comments so sorry for bringing it back up but o welllll... thatnks for all of the comments. as far as actually making them walk on all fours u can take their havends as paws, and another thing that is a little hrder to get to stay but if u find a way to tie their feet to their thighs as if they were squatting it forces them to walk on all 4's. and another thing as far as food goes would b good to feed them once a day or twice a day like a dog, and this would only be effective if done for multiple days so they r hungry enough to where they almost have to eat the dog food.

dan1mal
12-21-2009, 02:42 PM
this sounds really fun! i love petplay :3

primo the beast
12-21-2009, 05:57 PM
well for those of u liking pup play i started a person above dare thread for it so go check it out its near the top atm

ShadowPuppy
12-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Im looking for a master or mistress who can do things similar to this with me if anyone is interested pm me ^_^

EnigmaNZ
12-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Shit shit shit. Why are all you dog slaves on the other side of the world. Lol.

primo the beast
12-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Haha I'll b ur dog slave for a day sometime

Slutty
10-18-2010, 05:03 PM
sorry for bringing back a dead thread but check this OUT!!!! http://fap.to/images/full/44/205/2053341831.jpg

beautiful_diaster
10-19-2010, 10:18 AM
Yea this isn't really disgusting and to many this would be seen as enjoyable. Lol I love puppy play and I'd love formy Master to treat me this way. This task surely sounds like more fun that punishment to me.

Slutty
10-19-2010, 07:15 PM
awwh why was my picture taken away??

Cum Humiliation
10-19-2010, 10:19 PM
I find the idea of puppy play very hot and degrading. I often times like to add it to my punishment of cum humiliation...
All cum must be licked from my doggy bowl. Sometimes Master cums directly into the bowl... sometimes the bowl is empty, sometimes full of dog food... then makes me eat it.
Sometimes Master comes on my face or in my mouth... I then have to spit it into the bowl before I drink it up.
But my favorite is when Master cums in my ass after fucking me... then makes me wait for my creampie to leak into my dog dish then feeds it to me. Yummy!

Thank you Master
and
Thanks for the post!

GetDareSexSlave
10-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Yeah i want my master to o this to me

ithinkiwillkillyou
10-21-2010, 01:26 PM
I've always wanted to find a guy who was serious about either trying or actually doing this. If anyone is, hit me up :D

nmmumm
12-03-2010, 07:05 PM
I've always wanted to find a guy who was serious about either trying or actually doing this. If anyone is, hit me up :D

ME ME ME :D I would love to be your pet.

WowwieGoesWoof
12-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I like it :) but you should include more forms of toys that make them more dog-like! <3 pet play!

Roxy18
12-06-2010, 05:14 PM
This super intrigues me. I've never tried this but I think I would love to

Slut4U
12-31-2010, 06:44 AM
I love petplay, but I live with my parents and can't do it too much. Another thing to make someone like a dog is to tape/tie yor hands to yor shoulders and your feet to the top of your thighs. The you're really on all fours ;)
I wish someone would do this to me.