PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

yogurtfilledpanties
11-20-2014, 04:10 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hello I am a 22 year old sub panty boy. With the holidays coming up I will have some alone time finally when everyone leaves for vacation. I also this week am on a company trip and at night am in a hotel room by my self. I have many likes that I can please you with I love to be wedgied, crossdressed,and spanked. I like humilation, slight public, light anal, bdsm, wetting, messy(no scat). I currently have in my possession 3 viberators,2 butt plugs,nipple clamps,collars and cuffs, a ball ring, full crossdressing wardrobe with lingerie, many panties and 2 pairs of my coworkers/ assistant panties one clean one dirty. So please feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

yogurtfilledpanties
11-20-2014, 08:23 AM
just a bumb all alone all day got snowed I'm so loolimg to.serve all day

yogurtfilledpanties
12-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Wife is going to be gone soon looking to serve anyone. Like listed above I enjoy XD, wedgies, panties, spanking, anal, bdsm, humilation, wettings, messy and open to more. have 2 plugs, 3 vibes, collars and cuffs, cock and ball ring, tons of panties lingerie and clothes, as well as my wifes dirty panties and thongs and some that I have creampied her in or cummed all over that she wore all day. Please send PM

yogurtfilledpanties
12-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Starting this weekend I will be all alone all weekend and next week. I would live to set something up for a week long master or mistress. If you get with me soon enough I would be willing to purchase panties or toys or items for messy tasks open to buying anything really. Would absolutely love to cam to cam with mistress or have you talk and give me verbal commands. Please get back to me and I will respond asap. Thank you

yogurtfilledpanties
12-13-2014, 12:51 PM
Just a Quick Bump in desperate need of a master been waiting all day

MOD EDIT: Do not bump your ad unless you're giving more information that will be helpful to other users determining if they want to play with you.