PDA

View Full Version : dare for the x-dressing doggy

primo the beast
01-26-2009, 08:50 PM
I NEED PUNISHMENTS FOR BEING A BAD GAMBLER WITH MY FRIENDS

ok so yea my friends r making me do this lol and i need hmm let's say about 10dares and i lost a bet with my friends and i will do the dares u give and they also said they will pick the person that gives the best dare and ask them to give me a dare once per week for the rest of the year if u can think of that many if not until you run out so lets have at it gimme some good ones and ill pm u if u have the best dares here are limits/stuff like that

ignore the limits and stuff in my sig here they r
likes-cross dressing, anal but not with thick items, wedgie, dog(acting like a dog eatin their food ect. the food is gross but my friend make me put it in here they said to make sure its in it...)
limits-publis, eating pee/poo, no cum, no high pain, must be able to happen in my room or bthroom, i think thats it

items-
crossdressing-umm a little make-up, hair stuff(i have hair tht goes to my eye brows andover most of my ears so i can do a little, umm no thong just panties, no slutty things but i have most normal items
dog stuff-colar, kennel when my family isnt home, dog bed, leash, soft dog food(the wet kind), dry dog food, dog dish, i think thats all gimme a good dare =)

my friends r now saying it doesnt need to use dog but it can they said however who ever gives me one to make it include the dog food someway (preferably eating) =( dont b too mean

hmmmm i think this is all but yes my friends say they will pick the person after 10dares, but if it goes farther then i have to keep doing them =(

AS FAR AS SHAVING GOES FOR XDRESSING I CAN SHAVE PUBIC HAIR AND like 4 inches above knee to hip cause u cant see that and also anal is fair, so r wedgies, but nothing parents will find out about

so good luck being the person that gets to give me a dare ech week(hope this isnt like being a slave cause im to young =p, so if ur a staff worker or watever plz post that b4 locking it and i will change it to soemthing else k?)

sexonfire
01-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Shave your pubes and put them in your mouth. chew on them like a dog would chew a bone

primo the beast
01-27-2009, 12:31 PM
that didnt taste very good.. ewwwww any others

stain91
01-28-2009, 02:26 AM
while wearing your panties fill them with wet dogfood, you must walk around (on all fours) like this until it all falls out, then you must eat it all off the floor