PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

SIRCUMSTANCE
11-17-2014, 02:39 PM
26/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

I'm actively seeking an eager female slave for an online, training based relationship. Broad strokes, I know.
Your age is unimportant to me, as is your location (unless said location puts us at odds of finding each other online during the same time periods).

A bit about me..
I'm a 25 year old Canadian. I stand at 6ft tall and my weight is 160lbs. I have blond hair and blue eyes. .. I've been sure to include my darkest, most mysterious picture.

My Likes include (but are certainly not limited to):
Bondage
Humiliation
Orgasm Control/Denial
Anal
Mild Pain
Rules
Training
Semi Public

Dislikes:
Permanent
Scat
Family
etc etc etc (the usual suspects)

To me, the most important aspect of the relationship will be the slow and comfortable progression of my slave in their skills/training. Experience is not necessary. A strong desire to please IS. I want my slave to wake up and realize that through my guidance, at their core, they crave my control, guidance, use and abuse. An internal desire to please me, however that may be. To need the structure of their slavery. A burning desire for my use and abuse. All of these feelings will be instilled in you through your training, should you become my slave.

I do ask that you respond with a picture. I have others I'm more than willing to trade.

As for applications.. I have no checklist that needs filling. No essays that need writing. I only ask that you respond in a well written PM, telling me a bit about yourself and why you feel we would make a good match as Master/slave.

Thanks for your time - and looking forward to finding you .. whoever 'you' may be.

SIRCUMSTANCE
11-20-2014, 10:22 AM
I've had a few good replies, but as it stands I'm still looking.

SIRCUMSTANCE
11-26-2014, 05:46 AM
I am still seeking. ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RACHIE EDIT

DON'T BUMP - WAIT THE 30DAYS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

CLOSED THREAD