PDA

View Full Version : 15/m/uk, Dare Me!

Poolie
01-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Hey all, im bored, i need DARES! Ill report back once they are done, my limits are in my sig. Send me a PM if you want proof and im sure ill sort something out.

15/m/uk

DARE ME!

Cheers. ;)

HondaJunkie93
01-26-2009, 10:39 AM
ok, looking for a dare. how about making your night an interestinog one. Every hour on the hour you must edge. First time lay naked on your bed and do it. second time, insert something into you butt and edge again naked. The hard part here, after you insert something, the next time you edge, you have to inert something even bigger. soit goes something like this

8- Lay one bed naked in edge
9- lay on bed naked, insert pen and edge
10 lay on bed naked insert marker and edge
etc etc etc

you must do this for atleast 4 hours, when you are finally done with the dare (any time after 4 hours) you must edge one more time, then using the last iteam inserted, you must simulate yourself anally until you come. When you are done, wear the most embarrassing pair of underwear and walk to the kitchen or bath, and clean all of your toys. for the rest of the night, you are only allowed to wear that pair of underwear!

I gave this to someone else, and they never did it, so let me know iff it was a good one or bad.

Poolie
01-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Sounds good, ill do that tonight!

Thanks!

Poolie
01-27-2009, 10:40 AM
That was quite a good dare actually, worked well! It was hell stopping myself from blowing though!

Cmon Everyone! Im up for something crazy tonight! I might even break one or two of my limits!

DARE ME!