PDA

View Full Version : Losing Slut Punishment

lexiplumlee
11-16-2014, 04:08 PM
I lost in a game of battleship to Creative and as my punishment he has asked that I ask for punishment and i create a poll "1. You cannot wear panties for the next three days
2. In that time, you are also not allowed to cum
3. Each day until the 72 hours have passed you have to edge yourself at least twice a day, once in the morning before you get up and once in the evening before you go to bed.
4. You have to sleep naked for at least a week
5. You have to create a poll thread here asking for punishments from the getdare community. The poll will be open for 1 day and I will choose your last punishment from the list the getdare community gives me. the poll itself will be asking whether your time of denial should be lengthened and whether you should have to edge more than twice a day" please help punish me

lexiplumlee
11-16-2014, 04:21 PM
thank you for the votes but i also need an additional punishment

indulgeMe
11-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Get on all fours and lick the toilet seat while edgeing 10 times...

maxperv
11-16-2014, 07:52 PM
thank you for the votes but i also need an additional punishment

You will edge 5 times. For each edge, insert a different object anally. Each successive object must be bigger that the previous one.

Report to this thread the list of 5 objects when you finish.

2bchew
11-16-2014, 07:55 PM
Wear the same pair of panties for 1 week. each night before bed you are to lick them clean.

sunset-gd
11-17-2014, 07:27 AM
Create a blog entry which describes some of your sluttiest clothes, and allow people to tell you what to wear for each day of one week.

Cruton
11-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Additional punishment: get a pair of pantyhose or tights. Each day when you edge you will use that pair of hose/tights to clean up your pussy wetness. You will then wear that pair of hose/tights whenever you leave the house, for as long as you are in denial: unless you get special permission from me to stop.

LitDarkness
11-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Give yourself a swirly, then lick the tiolet before spanking your ass 50 times with a belt.

lexiplumlee
11-18-2014, 08:17 AM
thank you all for all the wonderful suggestions i will report back on the results :) <3

2bchew
11-18-2014, 05:21 PM
thank you all for all the wonderful suggestions i will report back on the results :) <3

Looking forward to hearing how these went.

lexiplumlee
12-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Sorry for the late reply i was very busy lately, with finals coming up, the first task i did was"Get on all fours and lick the toilet seat while edging 10 times..."---- this sucked mostly because my tongue was really tired at the end and it is hard to edge like a dog licking the toilet haha.

"You will edge 5 times. For each edge, insert a different object anally. Each successive object must be bigger that the previous one." ----- this i thought i could get out easy, but i was wrong i started small with my mascara tube, then my nail polish bottle its pink my favorite color, then i used one of my perfume bottles, i was very turned on from not cumming in all of my edges so i was edging very fast, i then used a cucumber which filled me pretty good, but the last object i had around was a beer bottle which hurt really bad, and a lot bigger than you think when its in your ass, and it gave me a nice little gape.

The next task i combined two task "Wear the same pair of panties for 1 week. each night before bed you are to lick them clean." & "get a pair of pantyhose or tights. Each day when you edge you will use that pair of hose/tights to clean up your pussy wetness. You will then wear that pair of hose/tights whenever you leave the house, for as long as you are in denial" Im starting this week now luckily i just gone done with my time of the month ;)

"Give yourself a swirly, then lick the tiolet before spanking your ass 50 times with a belt." The toilet was already clean from earlier but i got to lick up the toilet water which was very tasty, not. i was very wet from the swirley, but spanked my ass 50 times with the belt, which hurt like hell, my ass is all red and you can see the marks where the belt hit.

Thank you for the tasks as a punishment for a late reply i will take more task or start a new thread of anything you guys choose for me to say as long as it is in my limits. Thank you for playing with me <3 :*

trenho
12-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Wow nice reports..
I have one.. Stay a full day "dressed like a whore" like your sign say. Weare your sluttier clothes without bra and panties. And keep a buttplug (or a medium size object like a carrot) in the ass all the day. Untill bed time. You can remove it only when you use the toilet.

lexiplumlee
12-09-2014, 06:55 PM
what should i wear when its very cold out sir

trenho
12-09-2014, 07:09 PM
what should i wear when its very cold out sir

Uhm a coat, a scarf and an hat. Under the coat you are a whore, so miniskirt and top. (You can use panty)