PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the person above.

AbusiveMaster
11-14-2014, 01:40 PM
As with the introductions thread, this is a "getting to know you" type of idea.

However, the difference is that you do not introduce or describe yourself. You are introduced by the next poster.

Princess.Ashley
11-14-2014, 02:07 PM
Oh god I've been waiting for this chance. *cracks knuckles*:

"Hello, my name is AbusiveMaster, I like to pretend that I'm really tough and mean, but in reality I'm just a giant fuzzy pink teddy bear. I get some sick pleasure out of making innocent little girls unhappy, *cough cough* Blueashley20 *Cough*. I make like I'm the smartest person around while I'm constantly out witted by someone, hint hint nudge nudge, and often send her to the corner when she makes brilliant comments simply because I can't come up with something smart and witty to say in response. I also just really need to be slapped across the face."

I am very happy to do the slapping for you, just to fill your need. *slaps* You're welcome.

centurion01
11-14-2014, 03:07 PM
My name is blueashley20 and I'm a total can slut all my limits are really nice likes.
I wish more people would give me pm dares I hardly ever get any,
This makes me sad and miserable, I was thing I'd add a pm dare called bruises, and I'd spank me bare ass on can 500 times each cheek...should I?

Oh and guys I want edges lots of them.

Mindblower
11-14-2014, 04:40 PM
My name is Centurion.

I'm here to take care of you and your wishes. My dares are reasonable and errm daring. I would like you also take care of my wishes. I wish for a full weekend of sucking cock and eating pussy - and next weekend still has 3 spots available. PM me if you want in? ;-)

An_Jon
11-21-2014, 05:09 AM
Hello everyone! Mindblower here, but you can just call me 'Dickweasel'. I'm a 97 year old scrapped Japanese Anime character, who didn't make the cut because his eyebrows resemble cat-turds. Another interesting fact about me is that I literally cannot count high enough to tell you the number of dicks I've had in my ass; I think it might be several thousand though.Or eight. Probably eight.

Now, you may be blown away by this already BUT THERE IS MORE. I once won an award for being the sexiest person in my local area and am considered a solid 9/10 by most of the ladies I meet. I am charming, generous and caring. I love ensuring that every one of your needs are fulfilled before any of mine are tended to. I am actually banned from several countries for being just too-damn addictive.

If you need to know anything else about me, just ask by pm-ing me 'IWANTTOKNOWMOREABOUTYOUYOUSEXYBASTARD' and asking for the details you want.

mrpropel
12-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Hello people of getDare! My name is An_Jon but my friends just call me Jon or sometimes Anal Jon if they're really asking for it!

I'm really just here looking for fun with people who um.... like to have fun! I'm also interested in general banter and I know how to talk the talk but seemingly fail to walk the walk.

I consider myself to be pretty intelligent and I also think I'm pretty hillariioousss! I've made a man laugh to death once, I bet you didn't even think that was possible? If you're wondering how, don't it's too hard to comprehend for the average person.

So basically I'm pretty much better than most of you who are reading this. If you think you can even match me in hilariousness send me a PM and i'll gladly put you in your place.

Have a pleasant day and lets hope we have some fun! :D

DareProphet
07-18-2015, 05:14 AM
Yo man, wha`s up? MrPropel here! Let`s start this party!

I am a sad person who lost his money buying a magical pink dress. I still don`t know how it works, though...Anyway, I am here to get sexual pleasure and rape all of you! Or not...Please! Pretty please?

Now, I`m off to shove some ice up my ass and sing in a little girl`s voice. No, I didn`t get a dare yet. I am doing it because I enjoy it. That`s how I go to sleep at night.

So see you on getdare, and you better pray cause I ain`t gonna stop for nothing, not even yo limits!

Undisclosed
07-18-2015, 05:01 PM
RAWR! *coughes a small bit of fire*

Hello GetDare, I'm DareProphet, the baby dragon. I love lots of things but what I love most is spending my piles of hoarded gold on MTG cards; those things are really expensive! not only that, but I really enjoy singing in my cavern and listening to my little voice bounce across the walls as my diaper crinkles with it =3 I think the only thing I love more than that is writing as much as possible. Whatever it is, no matter how monotonous I love every single second of it!

Oh! I also forgot to mention that I LOVE anime... even if I can't watch it as a dragon.

TheMan321
07-30-2015, 04:17 PM
Hi i am undisclosed and i am mysterious, like a shadow in the night i sneek up on you and give you a dare on this very website. my fetish is full body suits as they cover me compleatly and feel great.i am the man you know but know nothing about

M.G
08-20-2015, 06:43 AM
Hello everyone :)

My name is TheMan321, but you can call me The Man 123.
I have a plethora of knowledge regarding anything and everything, especially cars. Ok, mainly cars. I know so much more about cars that your local car mechanic, in fact, I know so much about cars, that they use to call me 'the car man', but I decided that 'cars' had nothing to do with gD, so I left it out.

I am currently residing in DareProphet's Black 06 Mustang GT. I love it. I love it more than anything in the universe - yes, even more than DareProphet, but don't tell hi- oh shit, he's comi-

Runesmith
04-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Hey mate. Moi naim is MG, and oi come here to die to introduce moself. Oi come from a land down onder, where women glow and men plunder. Oi rustle 'roos fer a livin' (when oim not chucking a sickie that is). Tis hard woik, and oi like to take a break in the arvo to enjoy a Vegemite sandwich with a gallon of beer. On weekends (Thursday to Tuesday) oi relax at the Billabong, toss a couple of shrimps on the barbie, slap the mozzies and share a slab with a Sally. Come evening we toss our togs and root till she goes home with a pash rash. A fair dinkum bogan, oi am.

LitDarkness
05-10-2016, 05:54 PM
I am RuneSmith, I have a big ego and think I'm awesome. I express this by using words that only a limited of people understand at first glance. However, my short sentences is because I have a hard time with everything and don't want to find words that would make you all jealous of my vocabulary. Oh wait, you already are. Maybe I can give you all lessons to make you smarter.

I pretend to be scary when I am a big softy at heart. I only pretend to be scary so people don't mess with me since I'm easy to take advantage of. This way, people don't understand that I would do anything for them.

I call people out but it is just so I can show how awesome I am. It has nothing to do with me doubting the stuff said. Sometimes, I call people out who I believe are doing the dares/said what they did.

I also only make sarcastic jokes because I have nothing better to do.

I like to talk about my.... I don't even know the name but I assume it's a dick. At least that's what I was told. I tend to call it you know to compensate for the fact it is small.

I know I state it is enormous but in reality it isn't even 1 inch. I state its enormous because that way I will impress the people on here and they will never know about my small, what's it called again.

I offer to help people with things on here pretending it is help when in reality it is so I can trick them into doing my deeds since no one will willingly. I have been blocked multiple times due to this. Actually, almost everyone blocks me with excellent reason.

I suggest you block me too before I contact you.

----------
See, not scary.

And my little disclaimer:If you think any of this is what I really think of him, go to my posts, read 10x and realize this is not what I really think of him.

sir stefan
05-11-2016, 07:07 AM
I am skills,
I'm useless at math.
I am a very submissive sub who loves a master/misstres that is rude, never listens and does not care about my personality. My master/misstress should try to stretch my limits, he/she should do without listening to safewords and if i get hurt he/she should go away until i recovered.
Any dom that i meet i treat with great respect. I would not dare to tease a dom. Doms are saints that cannot be offended.
I am very lazy. I never do what I promised. if i enter a thread i normally give up within a day. I am very unreliable.
People who know me try to avoid me. They quickly find out its bad to be my friend.
I love a lot of pain. more pain is better. I hate pee. I will never accept any dare involving pee-control.
Denial is stupid. There is no horny or teasing feeling when being denied. I fail denial-dares within a day. I just let myself cum even if i promised not to. Non-touch dares i would never do. Well, i could, but than I would blew them within 10 minutes.
But, I hate orgasms. I better not do them. Its nice not to be on denial, but that does not mean that i like orgasms.
That said, its not so important i post this introduction because you will likely never see me again. I'm hardly ever online. It can take months before i check again. And if i check again i never check any thread i have posted in.
As you can see I'm pretty useless, but if you would like to pm me even though i'm pretty useless, Feel free to write a pm with as little as possible information. Just command me to be your slave or so, that makes me horny. Never say something personal, that would distract me. And if I give you a meaningfull reply, you better ignore that and just bluntly try to overpower me, especially if you have never met me before.

So, now you know: i am not a nice person to be a friend.

---
Anyone who takes this serious can expect a punishment that he/she will remember for 10 years.

Wolf007
11-06-2016, 02:07 PM
S̄wạs̄dī (that's Thai for hello!) I'm Sir Stefan.
I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm on vacation in THAILAND. Actually i'm here ten months out of twelve a year. Usually i just go back home for my ass to recover from severe anal pounding.
Yes...THAILAND...such a magnificent country. Ok, i do admit, it's all about the Thai She-boys offcourse. You just can't find something like that anywhere in the world...accept THAILAND.

Ohw, right, i was allmost forgotten to introduce myself...got a bit carried away there about THAILAND. What reminds me of a funny thing that happened to me. I was in THAILAND last week and was relaxing by the pool. I asked for a beer but they brought me a bottle of champagne instead, hahahahahahaha...hahahahahaha!

Right, right, the introduction...well, i...i'm a bit drunk at the moment actually, so...yeah.

Got me some Thai-girls waiting in my room too...and you know what they say about Thai-girls, right? "could be dicks instead of chicks", hahahahahahaha!!!

Read ya'll later losers!!!

Special remark of the writer: Sir Stefan is definitely in my cool book, because he's one of the really good guys here on gD. So all readers should take this post as lightly as possible :)

SluttyPig
11-06-2016, 06:26 PM
INTRODUCCCINNNNNGGGGGG WOLF007!!!

I'm the second best wolf on this site, but I make up for it with a gray profile that looks pretty damn depressing some days!!! I'm looking for a gal, but I may have ate her cause you know... I'm a wolf. So much for being protective!!! Well whoever she ends up being, I hope she's okay with my nightly habit of fucking my ass with a squash for 3 hours before bed!!

I loooove it when people take my paw so I can take them through the night! Though that sounds shady as hell, I swear it isn't!! I even have a pretty white van just to make it more comfy :) :)

I ALSO have a fetish for thai she-girls!!!!!

Byeeeeeee!

wolf82
11-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Hi everyone! My name is SluttyPig! Oink oink!

I am soooooooooooooo in love with MY Wolf82. He's such a nice wolfieeeeee.

Mmmmmm icy hot. Just thinking about icy hot and chocolate cake and sour cream make my slutty pussy drip.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spankings that make my butt suuuuuuuuper red and ouchie but it feels soooooooooooooooooooo fucking good.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

SluttyPig
11-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Hi my name is *************************************** but you can call me wolf82.

I come off as RAWR sometimes, but I'm really meow instead :) I want to work in football administration, but I'm a full time teddy bear too.

I'm SluttyPig's babygirl and cumslut and fucktoy and fuckdoll and cumwhore and I loooooooooveeee it. I love booping my girl's nose and sending her pictures of me pretending to chomp chomp her!!

I'm SOOOOOOO sweet and adorbs all the girls want to suck my dick, but it's only for Serena.

Thinking about Serena makes my cock hard as a rock because she's so awesome and I want to be her and also because Serena is the coolest person on this planet.

I also like orange chicken