PDA

View Full Version : the shocking punishment.

dettale
01-22-2009, 09:17 AM
items:
1 new battery (AA-AAA or if daring 9-volt)
2 peices of 2 inch wire (coated)
1 role of electrical tape (the black tape for those who dont know what it is)
1 pussy
20+ fl oz of water (optional)

tools:
1 pair of siccors
1 wire striper
1 water bottle (optional)

step 1:using the siccors cut a 4 inch piece of tape

step 2:strip both ends of both wires

step 3:put 1 end of 1 wire to the side with the bump and 1 end of the other wire to the ide with no bump

step 4:tape the wires in place with the 4 inch piece of tape

step 5:undress pussy (duh:badteeth:)

step 6:insert now made shocker into pusy with one end touching the inside of your pussy and the other end outside not touching anything

step 7:go the rest of the day with it in and dont let it wall out otherwise you have to have it in with both ends of the wire touching the inside, and if it falls out again you have to use a 9-volt and have both ends touching the inside walls, but if it falls out [I]AGAIN then you have to TAPE THE FUCKER to the out side and put the one wire touching the inside and the other wire touching the bottom of the pussy half in half out.:eek:

optional step 8:with having it in you are to quickly drink the water with in 5-min every 2 hours:eek:

comment me on how you think this is and your experiances with it.

Hampers
01-22-2009, 08:51 PM
I should point out that while a AA battery is generally safe to touch, using a wire on an area of the body full of nerves and frequently wet may increase your chances of electrocution.

Officelover
01-23-2009, 04:23 AM
Shocking!

(16 characters)

freakxxx
03-14-2009, 04:12 PM
I should point out that while a AA battery is generally safe to touch, using a wire on an area of the body full of nerves and frequently wet may increase your chances of electrocution.
Do you think this is possible? could a AA battery cause harm if used correctly (one shock every min or less)
I dont think its a smart idea to leave it in there but just using it as a shock to enhance a vibe or what not may be safe?

I know hampers is banned but could someone that has an idea answer this please.

shaman
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
I do not know if the person who posted this tried it, but i am not sure how well this would work. A single AA battery holds a charge of 2.5 volts i think, and the current it expels might not be strong enough to create a shock that can be felt. However, 9-volt batteries do create this shock. If you ever put your tongue to a 9-volt battery you would experience this. Yet, the only reason you feel this shock is because the tongue is very sensitive and your saliva is a great conductor. So if you were going to do this task, I would assume that you would most likely need a higher voltage battery and a conducting solution for a current to pass through. On the side of safety, it is completely fine to perform this task as long as the wires are not touching because they can create heat thus burning the victim

slaveboy123
03-14-2009, 11:17 PM
I do not know if the person who posted this tried it, but i am not sure how well this would work. A single AA battery holds a charge of 2.5 volts i think, and the current it expels might not be strong enough to create a shock that can be felt. However, 9-volt batteries do create this shock. If you ever put your tongue to a 9-volt battery you would experience this. Yet, the only reason you feel this shock is because the tongue is very sensitive and your saliva is a great conductor. So if you were going to do this task, I would assume that you would most likely need a higher voltage battery and a conducting solution for a current to pass through. On the side of safety, it is completely fine to perform this task as long as the wires are not touching because they can create heat thus burning the victim

This is mostly right. It's actually 1.5volts, and I don't think there is any chance that a shock from that will be noticeable. However, the 9volt would give a shock. And as said above if the wires touch one another they will become hot, although I doubt it would be hot enough to burn. But, it's a sensitive area, I'd make certain those wires didn't touch one another. :)

freakxxx
03-15-2009, 06:22 AM
ty for your answers, I will try this on my girlfriend when shes feeling better, I to agree that a 9v would be better.

banneduser
03-15-2009, 06:28 AM
Just remember to not let the wires touch and dont hold it there for too long. I tried a similar thing ages ago with some AA batteries (maybe 4) and it did start to feel like burning and electricity does burn!

Best thing to do would be to get a dildo or something similar, put some conductive material over the end for about 1 inch over the tip and tape this in place (could use tin foil but make sure it doesnt cut her) and then some more conductive material around the base, like a 1 inch band maybe half way up. Put one wire to each and insert!

The conductive plates will hopefully disperse the charge so it doesnt burn but still give an intense feeling. My advice is to try it on your cock first so you know you arent hurting her, and make sure you have a safe word!

Collared_Slave
03-15-2009, 06:36 AM
Voltage is not the problem- its the current that gets you.
Shock generators use high voltage- but at low current- so it will be painful but not damaging.

I also advise not to use something like this on the nipples- as this could result in a current through the heart and would kill you.

banneduser
03-15-2009, 06:39 AM
Indeed. 30 milli-amps across the heart induces heart failure and/or a heart attack, which is why any shocking device should never be placed across the heart (eg one to each nipple)

But Electricity naturally creates heat, and beleive me it can burn!

And regardless of whats being used i think a master should always experience what they want their slave to experience.

freakxxx
03-15-2009, 07:07 AM
my girl can take alota pain when shes orgasming, thats why I wanted to know if we could do this safely while I am making her cum with a vibe.

I just wanna tap it on her every now and then because to her pain enhances the orgasm.

thanks for the safety tip with the nipples too, I had no idea about that.

Of course Im gonna test it on my self, a 9v battery dont scare me, I dont use people as my test subjects to see if things work the way I planned them too.
&&
We dont use safe words, she might be my slave but she is also my lover. If something hurts bad she asks me to stop and I do. :rolleyes:

banneduser
03-15-2009, 10:13 AM
If something hurts bad she asks me to stop and I do. :rolleyes:

Its all good, the only problem with that one is sometimes the fact that she begs you to stop might turn her on (for example if your doing a sort of mock torture thing) but as long as you two know how things work!!

You wouldnt have any problems using a small battery on the nipples, its still advisable no to but with that low power you/she wouldnt feel anything anyway, but some people use TENS machines and the like which could cause some issues to a weak heart if used wrongly i imagine.

If she likes pain you could always try 5 clothes pegs on each pussy lip, threaded onto string and then rip them off as she cums... hehe or toothpaste on her vibe! :D

silverdarknight
03-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Without wishing to sound like someone's mum, I have a two word reponse to this dare:

JUST NO.

Short circuiting batteries leads them to get very warm, and then potentially explode showering acid everywhere if they have enough charge (trust me on this, I like blowing stuff up!)

Add in that if the wires are too small to carry the current they will also cook, leading to burns from the molten insulation or from the wire itself (these will probably be very localised, therefore fairly deep and potentially permanent, leading to a loss of sensation in the burned area). Plastic burns are annoying anyways because the plastic melts to the body and takes a layer of skin off when you remove it.

An that is ignoring practical limitations like just taping bare wire to the top of a battery is a lousy to way to make a connection - it will probably last all of five seconds.

You wanna play with electricity?
Buy a TENS machine. They arn't that expensive.
If you are on a real budget, get one of the electrical fly swat things. (Not advised, but waaaay safer than the above idea)

Sorry to be a killjoy.

Smile
03-16-2009, 10:29 AM
This is mostly right. It's actually 1.5volts, and I don't think there is any chance that a shock from that will be noticeable. However, the 9volt would give a shock. And as said above if the wires touch one another they will become hot, although I doubt it would be hot enough to burn. But, it's a sensitive area, I'd make certain those wires didn't touch one another. :)

Your Both Potentially Wrong! :) (for the AA battery bit)

This is because of those novelty electric pens. They look harmless, and are harmless, but they do hurt. Admittedly they do have some sort of converter in so they create this effect, however, as Newton said; "You can't get more out of what you put in"

So yeh, they have the potential to have that effect, ofcoarse, to do that you could just buy one of those pens, take the interior out, connect it to some tin foil or something, and they you go...

:)

banneduser
03-16-2009, 10:43 AM
The shock pens have a capacitor in them, the same thing a camera uses to flash. Essentially the capacitor is like a small rechargeable battery (yes i know its not really but its easier to understand this way!) it takes perhaps 5 seconds to charge itself from the small battery but then when activated it lets out ALL of that current in less than millisecond, so 5 seconds of charge from an AA battery is dumped instantly, hence it is a strong amount of electricity.

You'd be surprised how strong it can be. I made a small taser like device from a disposable camera. Re-wiring the flash bulb into two wires (like prongs) i was able to dump the full charge of that small capacitor into myself. It resulted in the camera being thrown several feet away from me as my hand violently jerked and my muscles contracted. Needless to say i yelped in surprise.

The moral of the story? Capacitors are deadly things, dont go licking them. But you are right in saying that from a 1.5v battery you wouldnt really be able to kill yourself as the amperage is far too low (amps kill, volts dont) but still, step things up slowly and try everything on yourself first!

bouncingballs
08-26-2010, 01:13 PM
When applied to the pussy, or male genitals for that matter, there is very little danger of electrocution. The current path is just too far from the heart. There is however a good chance of electrical burns if used for more than a second or so.
For electrical play I would really suggest getting a tens unit or something designed for that type of play. They even make dildos with two conductors just for the purpose mentioned in this post.

SubmissiveSissyBoy
08-31-2010, 08:49 PM
Well I would say having it pass for more then a second is fine. I mean, I've had up to 80v passed through my caff muscle with a thin wire about the size of two head phone wires with no burns and just muscle convulsions. It really depends on the execution, low voltage and low current won't cause much damage, if any, but rather tingling. Like when you touch a 9volt to your tongue or press down on a shocking pen, but the shocking pen is more painful. If you use a home made deal I would recommend taking proper safety measures to avoid any damage, however minor. Safety word, insuring no stray wires to cause damage, avoid arcing wires ((Them touching)), and a conductive liquid will help generate the desired effect but reduce resistance in the skin which should help reduce any chance of surface burns.

Though if you want to get serious with electrocution in play/punishment, as other have stated, get the proper machine and materials to do so. Home made is fine to an extent before it starts to get hazardous, which few want.

Star Shadows
09-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Though I do not really see the compulsion to electrocute oneself but I think there are many safety precautions to consider as said in above posts. And I personally wouldn't try this without someone around.

I also greatly agree with this
Though if you want to get serious with electrocution in play/punishment, as other have stated, get the proper machine and materials to do so. Home made is fine to an extent before it starts to get hazardous, which few want.
Electro play seems like one of the definitely ones where you really should use shop bought machines.

xtremsub
09-10-2010, 02:22 PM
well the idea itself of creating an electric shocking torture device for the average user.
i understand the desire since tens are for some people not easy and quickly to obtain though. also you maybe want to know how it works and evaluate the risk itself.
so there are several reasons to get a tens and also to build some things of your own.

well we are about building one ourself here i guess.

directly connecting a power source to yourself is ill advised
reasons are that you will drain it quite quickly
also heat it due to the internal resistance.
you dont really get any stimulation, at best there will be a severe contraction of the muscles in that area.

see the post of omssx (i also know it from personal experience :)

at things described by omssx even broken bones have been witnessed.
the own uncontrollable muscle contraction led to these breaks

so what to do ?

to make sure youre not in danger a resistor is advised
ohms law, assumed body resistance of 500 Ohms at 9 volts and max I of 0.01A (see the next FI fuse ) require U=RI -> R=U/I = 900 so at least 400 ohms should be used, however i would recommend to assume 0 body resistance especially at the insides so at least 1k would be recommended

also maybe a coil a switch and if you like also a capacitor can be used to achieve a nice shock with a higher frequency which will be felt much stronger.

important is the right resistor
and should only be done by those who evaluate the risk carefully