PDA

View Full Version : Naked Elevator Countdown!

Hccmike
05-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Ok this on is pretty simple and pretty fun. Find a Hotel or any other building with a elvator. Now take it to the top floor. Once you get to the top floor and the doors cloths strip naked. Now wait untill the elvator starts to move. Race to get your cloths back on! Maybe you will get lucky and it will be on the bottom floor. Or maybe it is the floor right below you =) Ill post my story with it later.

cyrano69
05-03-2007, 05:08 PM
That's a fun one :D

Glutgod
05-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Lol very good one, mostly cause its a chance dare, I love those!

tizzotizzo
05-17-2007, 08:57 AM
Thats a pretty cool idea. It would be awesome to get a friend to do it with you.

THeMaGNeTiCMan
05-17-2007, 09:22 AM
elevators have videocameras in them...

phantomofnj
05-17-2007, 03:42 PM
I don't think they all have camera's, only the newer ones and the ones in office buildings and the like. The ones in the apartments where I am don't have any.

sandy
05-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Well I went to a hotel downtown the other night, and it was about 3 am as I had got off work early (I usually work all night long)
So I rode the elevator to the top and then striped my work cloths off, a pair of slacks, a pull over top, my shoes and socks and my panties. (usually I dont wear panties, except at work) anyways I had to wait for 20 minutes before the elevator started moving, I got my socks on, then my panties, then the doors opened and 2 girls were standing there, after looking at me they decided to wait for another elevator, I believe they were more embaressed then I was. (not that I was too embaressed) I finished dressing and left for home.

Hugs and Kisses
Sandy

Hccmike
05-18-2007, 12:42 PM
nice sandy i might acualy have competion on my public dares :D

sandy
05-18-2007, 04:03 PM
I think Ill try this one again this weekend, at a different hotel, or maybe at a friends apartment building, its one of those tall apartments with about 25 floors :)

HypoMonkey
05-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Me and a friend decided to try our own verscion of this in his flat elevator, it ahs no camera and is 15 floors high.
We decided to do it 2 and both different versions.
1. We both started at the top and when we started to move we had to take all our clothes off and snog until we stopped, we then had to race to get our clothes on until the door opened which is when we stopped. We weren't aloud to move while the doors were open, unfortunatly one floor down the door opened without us knowing and we were kissing, 2 girls came in and laughed and decided to take the stairs, we continued and didn't stop again until we got back to the top, where I was fully dressed but my friend had only his underware on, his mother was at the top when they opened.

2. We then decided that we would take all our clothes off and at everyfloor we would throw 1 peice of clothing out of the elevator. We got to the bottom and an elderly couple got in, we were completley naked, luckly they got of at the next floor but there were clothes there then 2 girls got in, and said that it would be more daring if we were kissing constantly and getting each other dressed so we did. We were kissing and getting each other dressed and only had a couple get in while we were in our underware and top and a boy came in when we were fully clothed but kissing and 2 floors away, he said he was scared and finally we got at the top.

pilot939
06-16-2007, 11:57 AM
wow...i did this in a shoppingcentre store with a friend...and we kinda got kicked out of there by security lol...we're banned from the shopping centre for exposure or someting...i mean i know there was a big crows at the middle floor, (there are five floors) so we had literally no time...but it was a great big deal of fun lol. especially when they came in, and said, what the hell are you doing? lol
anyway great dare LOVED IT!!! and i reccomend it to all, it's so fun and gets the adrenaline pumping!!!:cool:
please keep daring!!!

DJ_ATL
06-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Cant you get arrested for public indecency if sum1 catches u

Mephistopheles
06-16-2007, 11:55 PM
You sure can, and depending on the laws in that particular area, it can be a fairly steep charge. But, some folks are able to get off just by getting kicked out by the manager/staff/whatever.

Which means: be careful with public nudity, folks. The topic comes up a lot in dares, but, as I have found out (though I've never been arrested, thank God), you need to be ready to run like the wind.

Hccmike
06-18-2007, 12:23 PM
I always have backup plans Some good excuses are a dare.... or it was a bet or hell I carry a 50 in my shoe when ever I do public nudity dares who knows I doubt if a cop catches you naked on the side of the road he really wants to take you in.

jneoskin
06-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Yes, you can. They will arrest you for public scandal. Even if you are naked on your house or property, but you offended people outside, you can also be arrested..

Hccmike
06-19-2007, 10:26 AM
its part of the risk! witch makes it more fun imo :D

lisakramerxo
07-03-2022, 05:01 AM
this was fun thx