PDA

View Full Version : WriteForMe Frat House

fratpledgeboy
11-03-2014, 08:17 PM
I have just started a WriteForMe Frat House, and I dare any guy who is interested in pledging to check out the following link:

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11180

Here is the description from the first task:

"The WfM Frat House is a long and extensive set of WriteForMe tasks designed for guys who want to experience the process of being a pledge in a fraternity. Since it is being constructed through writeforme.org, there will be plenty of text assignments of varying difficulties. However, and quite importantly, there will also be additional pledging instructions contained in the intro texts, interruption texts, and so forth. These will take the form of various hazing activities typically encountered while pledging a frat: lineups, workouts, paddling, sleep deprivation, and humiliation, among other things."

You move through the pledging at your own pace. And you are expected to file reports on pledge activities with me, the pledgemaster.

So, guys, do you have the balls to join?

sachaboris
11-04-2014, 12:53 PM
I have completed the first task with 39 errors. But I was not logged in so my name doesn't appear...

fratpledgeboy
11-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Your report was submitted. Just keep using the same name throughout so your progress can be tracked.

As for everyone else: 10 people have successfully rushed the frat; only 4 people, so far, have accepted they're bid as a pledge and continued on -- however, none of them beyond the point of telling me they're ready for their hazing. Hopefully they'll have the guts and stamina to continue. I can continue to post progress updates as more join.

As for the rest of you: it's never too late to get started. If you follow it all the way through, you'll get (at least a taste) of various hazing games, albeit self-administered. Maybe in the future, this type of concept can be turned into a Roleplay Dare; and those that complete the WfM Frat House could be invited to be some of the first brothers for that.

So, if you decide to do this, post here and/or use your getDare name so it'll be easier to keep track of who's doing this.

Later!

sachaboris
11-04-2014, 08:29 PM
I expected to receive a punishment/reward based on the result of the task. It would be more fun...

fratpledgeboy
11-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Rewards and punishments are built into some of the tasks as pledging intensifies by means of the "reward texts" that you get upon completion of tasks. The WfM frat house was designed to be as automated as possible so that it can be done for as long as that website exists.

I appreciate the feedback, though; I may continue to adjust the pledging process as I continue to receive reports and comments.

sachaboris
11-04-2014, 08:58 PM
it seems a treasure hunting without a prize. I suggest that you should give a punishment to all who complete every task, based on the number of errors and/or the time to complete also considering the difficulty of the task.

fratpledgeboy
11-04-2014, 10:02 PM
So noted; but for right now, this is how the Frat will stand.

I hope others will enjoy it; I've received a few positive comments already. This particular frat will give guys a sampling of various frat hazing; it may not be for everyone, but you don't know until you try! Pledging every frat is different; this WFM frat is one type of experience.

Pledge on, dudes!

SkaterFootSlave
11-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Ready to pledge and willing to obey the Frat's awesome Pledge Master...looking forward to tonight / tomorrow doing as instructed and on the website. Pledged a frat my freshman year of college...I put my paddle that the brothers signed out today to make sure I don't forget. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qYsJnh9beLQ/U-3hweZZ7rI/AAAAAAAAJY8/U_fKQnycajw/w806-h602-no/14215523034_675e2f5e27_o.jpg

fratpledgeboy
11-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Excellent! You'll probably ending up putting that paddle to good use again as you do this.

dare_luke
11-08-2014, 09:14 AM
I've just made my pledge and am ready to move on. My name on WfM is luked92

humiliatedboyslave
11-09-2014, 06:38 AM
I've done my first task. My name on writeforme is humiliatedboyslave

idle_red
11-09-2014, 10:41 AM
I've just joined and completed the first task. I definitely didn't do as well as I'd hoped to which is unfortunate.

slaveboy 95
11-09-2014, 11:18 AM
im bad at typing 83 left on the first task

hejaltsp
11-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Hello Pledgemaster. looking forward to future hazing Sir

Jones.
11-17-2014, 05:29 PM
I am in, and finsihed the first two tasks :D

JacobsField
12-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Come on pledges, let's get through this together. I have just finished the story task.

Read it there: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201865

We need to stick together if we are to succeed.

fratpledgeboy
12-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Pledge status update:

Only two people are really moving ahead with any speed, but even then it's going to take them some time to get initiated.

There are about a half of dozen who are progressing at a moderate pace, which is fine, but they still have a long way to go.

Many seem to have given up, and 3 have officially depledged.

Anyone else man enough to try?

DirtyBiSub
12-04-2014, 06:49 AM
I just did the first task and I will continue on doing the rest of the tasks. I have always wanted to join a frat :).

broseph147
12-10-2014, 03:49 PM
I've already pledged a fraternity IRL, it was the most fun I never want to have again. Though, I kind of want to do this to see how realistic it actually is.

jipperxl
12-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Let's go guys! I've gone through a couple of the activities so far, hoping to get into the frat. A lot of the activities are challenging, just like pledging should be. You get "screamed" at, "humiliated", "ordered" around...:)

Man up and join the pledge class!

Ponyboyy33
02-07-2015, 08:02 PM
finished the first task with 114 mistakes in 26 minutes and 37 seconds

Legionnaire
02-10-2015, 03:40 PM
I signed in and already did five tasks. It is a great dare, there is no frats around where I live and study, so it is an interesting experience. :)

GrapeCreamSoda
06-19-2015, 08:05 PM
I just finished my story part of the pledge. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=223761

Ryzer
06-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Officially I pledge now!

fratpledgeboy
08-28-2015, 01:06 PM
Colleges are back in session now and I thought it would be the perfect time to bump this thread.

The WfM Frat House is still open and looking for new pledges!

And there is an update to the series:

Last year, when I set up this series, many pledges started, most dropped early, and a few got pretty far, but no one managed to get through hell weekend and be initiated. Well, based on feedback of those that made to hell weekend, the program has been updated to make it even more "fun" to finish and hopefully allow people to make it through the final initiation as one has done this past week as a test of the new program.

If you already started and want to continue where you left off pledging, you can. Just PM me if you need the link to your next task.

If you are a new freshman looking to rush, check it out here (https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11180).

Turtleking280
10-20-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm a freshman who just completed the first task.

sandy_waters
09-23-2017, 02:11 AM
I finally finished the entire WFM Frat Series. Anyone who has a frat fetish should absolutely try this out, it's got basically anything you could ever expect to happen in a series like this.

Bear in mind, it is super long and some of it's tasks are super hard, but in the end I'd say it's worth it!