PDA

View Full Version : Naked Up a Tree!

Hccmike
05-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Well since I finaly decided to start posting all the public dares I have done ill start here...
(Been takin from other sites but modified several times)

Ok first get dressed in some normal clothes of your choise.
next go to the park or somewhere and climb a tree and get naked.
Then you have to throw your clothes out of the tree. next ur only allowed to wear the clothes that u can reach or get, or only the clothes that got to the ground, so this could be ok or really bad depending how lucky u r, try to make where u throw your clothes random that way it gives a chance that they'll get stuck out of reach.

Hccmike
05-03-2007, 02:07 PM
My Story:
Ok so i decided to do this dare a few weeks ago. I went to the park and found a good tree I had to wait till a mother and two kids left. (I dont mind being seen nude but I avoid children). I climbed up pretty high and got naked. I then started throwing my cloths My pants got stuck on a low hanging branch that was maybe 10 feet of the ground but pretty far away so I would have to get down and jump to get them. My boxers got stuck High up and pretty far away there was no way I could get them down. And my shirt lucky fell to the ground. After this I soon realised that In order to get my pants I would have to be on the ground in the park naked Jumping trying to get them down.... So I quickly got down and tryd to grab my pants. It took me a while but I finaly got them. I quickly put them on along with my shirt. After I had done this I saw a couple maybe in there 20s walk out of hte park.. I wanst paying attention so I have no clue if they saw me or not.

Glutgod
05-03-2007, 02:10 PM
lol funny stuFF. I've gotta try this. So do you stand on the ground and trow up? Ir d oyou climb and drop?

Hccmike
05-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Climb up and throw outwards. Youull be suprsied how hard it is to throw coths!!

DareByrd
05-03-2007, 02:24 PM
i did this before...if yall want a better dare try climbing the tree naked in the beggining...hurts like a mother