PDA

View Full Version : Tormented and Tortured by Girls [CBT]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Switchable
11-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Greetings to all soon to be sore gentleman and sadistic ladies with a penchant for making men squirm. In this game ladies will be assigning CBT (cock and ball torture) instructions to all willing participants.

The rules are simple:

For Dommes:

Post a CBT assignment (of varying intensity and focus) and sit back with a cruel grin as the reports of agonized gentlemen pour in.

If the mood strikes you, feel free to single out one poor soul as well.

For Subs:

1. Make a post saying that you are in. This signs an agreement to endure the whims of our esteemed Dommes.

2. Monitor the thread regularly. Whenever you receive an assignment (either for the group as a whole or directly) you have 24 hours to complete the assignment and report back with your physical and emotion responses.

Note: You are, of course, allowed to adhere to your limits. Additionally you are allowed to set an upper limit on activities if necessary (e.g. Max 50 ball impacts per day). You may also post if you are going on hiatus if on vacation, which would save you from...

Punishments! Failure to report back to the satisfaction of our lovely Dommes will result in possible punishments as they see fit. Considering the content of the regular game, I fear for the men who make our ladies cross.

Without further delay, let me introduce our founding Domme, TheKidWithSkills. She will now give us any additional instructions, set the mood for the game, and offer our inaugural assignment.

epwin00
11-02-2014, 09:55 AM
I would wish to declare that I am in.

humili8me
11-02-2014, 09:57 AM
I will be in too.

kaleshwar
11-02-2014, 10:00 AM
I'll be in as well. :)

MALEficent
11-02-2014, 10:01 AM
I'm in. Good luck for everyone

sissybitchboi23
11-02-2014, 10:02 AM
count me in for this!

LitDarkness
11-02-2014, 10:35 AM
59 ball slaps with a shoe.

Cruton
11-02-2014, 10:39 AM

You are everywhere aren't you! :D

You do keep this place a hopping.

Cruton

MALEficent
11-02-2014, 11:13 AM

I used a Converse for this. At the beginning I was ok, but at the 30th slap I was in light pain. On the 40th slap I was in pain. On the last ten slaps I was begging to stop but I managed to finish with one last harder slap.

I'm ready for more.

Sam1991
11-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Good luck boys, Kid may make you regret ever joining... :p

Switchable
11-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Thank you for the assignment, Kid. I will be doing it today following my workout in my cold garage. I'm hoping the combination of cold and exhaustion will add to the experience.

maxperv
11-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Count me in for this too!

Starch
11-02-2014, 12:13 PM
i am in for this too

Switchable
11-02-2014, 06:53 PM

Following my exhausting weight training routine I set out to complete your assignment. In my frigid garage I lowered my shorts and boxer briefs to dangle my balls precipitously over the edge of my weight bench. I then removed one of my shoes and steeled myself to strike the sole against my sack. I started out at medium strength, letting them swing from the impact and come to a stop before continuing. The last fifteen I upped to hard smacks. I swatted my scrotum and brought tears to my eyes as I crushed my balls against the bottom of my weight bench with each hit.

Following this I had a couple of more small dares to finish. I stood next to a wooden shelf and laid my cock upon it. I then placed a 3 pound dumbbell weight upon it and tested the resistance. I then proceeded to perform weighted cock flexes, lifting the metal disc ever so slightly with each flex. I performed 3 sets of 10. Then I doubled the weight upon my straining, erect cock and performed 2 sets of 8.

After this I was awarded some foreskin torment. I was to stretch my foreskin as far past my glans as possible and clamp it shut. I opted for clamps with teeth to prevent slippage, because an obedient sub takes precautions. My cock is still clamped now as I right. Every written statement that causes arousal makes my cock involuntarily flex, causing the glans to push against the clamped foreskin, begging for freedom.

I await your next assignment, Ma'am.

epwin00
11-03-2014, 01:38 AM

I completed this one naked, using a Vans. Half way through, i had began to throb so slowed down the pace. After 10 more, the slow pace actually made it worse. The final ones were quick and i was very glad it was over.

ielw
11-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Count me in, l think ill have here great time.

beof95
11-03-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm in as well it sounds painful but what the hell it should be

maxperv
11-03-2014, 08:59 AM

I did my 59 with a heavy gardening clog. I felt my resolve fading a bit in the 30's, but I picked up the pace and the force and made it to 59!

What's next?

miss slave girl
11-03-2014, 09:05 AM
All boys tie a 2l bottle full tonyour penis's and keep it hanging for 5 minutes

Starch
11-03-2014, 10:47 AM
so i have done both tasks by now
i have chosen some heavy hiking boots for my slaps

dude15243
11-03-2014, 11:11 AM
What a good idea for a thread. I'm keeping all these ideas in the back of my head. Me and my girlfriend will have a ball.

beof95
11-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Tied the bottle right behind the head, not smart i tough at first i can take more but as min counted down it became super hard, there is even a red mark from the rope behind the head

maxperv
11-03-2014, 11:45 AM

I have completed the second task. After a minute and a half, things had stretched out a bit and the bottle briefly touched the floor, so I restarted the time and spent it on my toes.

Since I failed to keep the bottle off the ground, I am punishing myself by hanging 2 2l bottles of my balls for twice the time (10 minutes). I am just finishing the punishment as I write this and my legs are shaking from the pain.

Miss Slave Girl, please let me know if this is sufficient punishment. If not, please PM me with whatever punishment pleases you.

miss slave girl
11-03-2014, 11:57 AM
I have completed the second task. After a minute and a half, things had stretched out a bit and the bottle briefly touched the floor, so I restarted the time and spent it on my toes.

Since I failed to keep the bottle off the ground, I am punishing myself by hanging 2 2l bottles of my balls for twice the time (10 minutes). I am just finishing the punishment as I write this and my legs are shaking from the pain.

Miss Slave Girl, please let me know if this is sufficient punishment. If not, please PM me with whatever punishment pleases you.

That punishment is perfect

LitDarkness
11-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Okay guys put clothespins on your balls. Now slap those balls 50 times with the buckle side of the belt. Now put a rubber band against your cock and pull it until it snaps. Now spank your balls with a wooden spoon 100 times.

Cruton
11-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Okay guys put clothespins on your balls. Now slap those balls 50 times with the buckle side of the belt. Now put a rubber band against your cock and pull it until it snaps. Now spank your balls with a wooden spoon 100 times.

the buckle side. that will leave a mark or two or more.

Cruton

Switchable
11-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Now put a rubber band against your cock and pull it until it snaps.

Not to ask for more pain, but one snap of the rubber band?

MALEficent
11-03-2014, 01:19 PM
I did the bottle one. I have a red rope mark on my cock now.

I'm going to do Kid's one later

By the way, how many clothespins?

Horny&young
11-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Count me in, this sounds good

maxperv
11-03-2014, 05:25 PM

Done with this task and to make it interesting, did it in a semi-public place.

So what's next?

Switchable
11-03-2014, 09:15 PM
I was forced to delay completing my assignments due to my wife and Queen taking matters into her own hands (and feet) this evening.

To stave off possible punishment, I will regale you with the tale.

At around seven, my wife surprised me by placing one of our cuffs on my wrist (which indicates the cuffed individual should get into the sub mindset). Shortly thereafter I found myself bound at my four points to our bed, blindfolded and with headphones on playing soft nature sounds.

Her lithe hands took my cock and delicately brought it to life. She lifted a headphone from my head and gave me my instructions. I am to maintain my erection, or else. A pinch between her knuckles of my glans rammed the point home.

Then I was alone.

My challenge was to maintain my erection by bought alone for an indeterminate amount of time. Minutes floated away and fell into a trance of imagining more and more debauched topics to keep excited.

After ..well, I'm not sure how long, her hand slapping my cock brought me back to reality. A semi, it seems, did not satisfy. So it was that I was to endure her cruel ministrations.

I didn't know it at the time, but she had picked up her book and paid across the bed. What I did know was that she took my cock between her big toe and second toe. My mind pictured my red, now erect again, cock flared between her ivory toes with scarlet polish.

As she read she flexed her foot, both crushing my cock and sliding the foreskin, which halfway masturbated me. She read on and I endured her never ending foot. Being the avid-runner, I knew her calf would not quit any time soon.

As she mindlessly fell into a rythem, my loins began to work. As I approached an edge she must have felt my body tense and cock twitch, because her other foot slowly pressed into my balls as she simply uttered, "No."

And that was my pattern... Toes bringing edge, foot crushing my balls to bring me back from the precipice.

After countless edges, I felt her shift. A cold, hard object bow rested upon my cockhead and my sore cock was in her grasp.

Then my world shattered as the Hitachi wand jackhammered my cock until I came.

loserhasto
11-03-2014, 10:01 PM
I'll be in for the future!

miss slave girl
11-04-2014, 12:06 AM
You are going to tie your balls separately and spank them 100 times then you must keep them tied for an hour :)

LadyBella
11-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Squeeze your balls as hard as you can until your crying from pain.

Vodin30
11-04-2014, 01:29 AM
I am in from this tormenting point on.

dashek
11-04-2014, 02:22 AM
A little bit scared, but lost a bet.. So Ladies , please do not be so cruel.

ielw
11-04-2014, 03:01 AM

Awww, this dare really hurts my cock, but it was awesome. Next time l would try to hang 2l botlle to my balls.

ielw
11-04-2014, 03:11 AM

I modified a bit this task. I used 15 clothespins om my balls and 5 on my cock. Later l slapped of all my clothespins with belt, did it in 63 slaps. I put 2 rubber bands and made few snaps, 2 on cock bottom and 1 on cock top. Didnt have wooden spoon, so l used ruler to spank my balls. Perfect task, my balls are sore and cock have few blueprints from rubber band.

jn.harshh
11-04-2014, 03:12 AM
I am in for this one

ielw
11-04-2014, 03:20 AM
You are going to tie your balls separately and spank them 100 times then you must keep them tied for an hour :)

This was 3rd dare this morning, after this dare my balls are sore and purple after all spankings and bondage. I spand my right ball 100 times with ruler and left 100 times. I cant stood 1hour with tied balls, l untied them after 40 mins. If you want, you can give me punishment for not doing right this dare.

Horny&young
11-04-2014, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=LadyBella;1547722]Squeeze your balls as hard as you can until your crying from pain.[/QUOUTE]

I couldn't get myself to do it, so I got a girl to squeeze them for me. It hurt so much!

Horny&young
11-04-2014, 10:29 AM

I also got the girl to do this to me as well. I think my balls are gonna need a massive rest.

mikel5
11-04-2014, 10:40 AM
i am in for this
i wish to offer my suffering to you ladies but i have limited items for use

pm me if you want to know those household items

maxperv
11-04-2014, 11:02 AM

Done. A great way to wake up and start the day :)

Done. A nice test of will. My eyes are still watering :eek:

Ladies, what is your next request?

Switchable
11-05-2014, 05:02 AM
Could I ask the gentleman how they tied the water bottle to their cocks? I used a smaller gauge rope and tied a slip-knot, but it just kept sliding off.

maxperv
11-05-2014, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=LadyBella;1547722]Squeeze your balls as hard as you can until your crying from pain.[/QUOUTE]

I couldn't get myself to do it, so I got a girl to squeeze them for me. It hurt so much!

If you didn't squeeze your balls, but had someone else do it, did you really do the dare?

Just Curious.

daretosurrender
11-05-2014, 05:15 PM
i am in for this

Ytwolf
11-05-2014, 05:21 PM
I'm in for this. Can use the punishment

Horny&young
11-06-2014, 09:18 AM
[QUOTE=Horny&young;1548221]

If you didn't squeeze your balls, but had someone else do it, did you really do the dare?

Just Curious.

Good point, I guess that means I failed.

Victoria85
11-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Well I will join this one, please be kind.

alan4dares
11-06-2014, 02:33 PM
I am in starting today

Starch
11-06-2014, 03:07 PM
so i finished all of the dare yet

omg my balls are so much in pain by now. i just love torturing my ball for you girls and especially for you LadyBella!

maxperv
11-06-2014, 03:12 PM
so i finished all of the dare yet

omg my balls are so much in pain by now. i just love torturing my ball for you girls and especially for you LadyBella!

I love it too. And I'm jonesing for a new challenge:eek:

Starch
11-11-2014, 08:12 AM
anymore to do, girls?

Vuvuzela
11-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Im in tooo , girls go ahead

Locked Puppy
11-11-2014, 10:53 AM
well, since my cock and balls are already constantly tied due to orders of my girlfriend, I can join here as well..

Thegoose
11-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Im in, different time zone from most of the thread so ill try to get the assignment's done as fast as possible.

centurion01
11-13-2014, 09:08 AM
I'll be in
sound interesting.
Videos on Kik for the female doms

ilmaga
11-15-2014, 12:22 AM
let's join this i am in!

Fire28306
11-15-2014, 01:35 AM
I am in too but on Monday I am going on vacation but I can still do some stuff

AnotherRandom
11-16-2014, 06:57 AM
Sounds fun, count me in.

LitDarkness
11-17-2014, 07:34 PM
I'll be in
sound interesting.
Videos on Kik for the female doms

Oh Cent, spank your cock 100 times. Then put a clothespin on each ball, and toothpaste on your cock. Spank your cock 50 times then edge once. Now pull the clothespins off. Now squeeze your balls 10 times before 50 spanks with a wooden spoon to them.

centurion01
11-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Oh Cent, spank your cock 100 times. Then put a clothespin on each ball, and toothpaste on your cock. Spank your cock 50 times then edge once. Now pull the clothespins off. Now squeeze your balls 10 times before 50 spanks with a wooden spoon to them.
This will be done tomorrow.

Edit, completed, video sent.

LitDarkness
11-18-2014, 10:12 AM
All guys get a belt and wrap it around your cock and squeeze, do not remove it until you cover your cock in ice for 30 seconds then spank it with a shoe 300 times. Now take the belt off and spank your balls with it hard 30 times.

new_guy93
11-18-2014, 02:14 PM
I will be in for this since my balls are already suffering from the "Tease and Denied" thread

alex_carter
11-18-2014, 08:14 PM
All guys, make duck tape panties and wear them all day tomorrow. Do not use anything to help you pull them off when ever you need to remove them. If you need to use the bathroom you must use new duck tape when you "pull your panties" back up.

LitDarkness
11-18-2014, 09:05 PM
I will be in for this since my balls are already suffering from the "Tease and Denied" thread

Welcome you and Centurion01 are my current victims.

You will slap your balls 30 times and pull on your cock 40 times, easy so you can get a feel for this thread

Cent, you don't have it so easy, cover as much as possible of your cock and balls with clothespins, now smack whatever is bare with a belt buckle 39 times, now yank those clothespins off (fast as you can, no being a coward) now edge 5 times holding 30 seconds between each edge. Now cover your cock with ducttape using a strip method, a long strip covering part of your cock, long ways, and so on. Now yank it off slowly, embrace the pain, strip by strip. Now start edging 5 more times, holding 30 seconds between each edge. Now go and give your bed a great humping, now put on deep heat to your cock and balls and leave it on until you take a shower.

Note:I'll allow these to be done in 48 hours instead of 24 as it conflicts with someone who posted before me.

Hamfromthewest
11-18-2014, 10:43 PM
I will be in for this

dublinmarty
11-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Can't believe i missed the start of this game, i am in now.

centurion01
11-19-2014, 08:39 AM

You will slap your balls 30 times and pull on your cock 40 times, easy so you can get a feel for this thread

Cent, you don't have it so easy, cover as much as possible of your cock and balls with clothespins, now smack whatever is bare with a belt buckle 39 times, now yank those clothespins off (fast as you can, no being a coward) now edge 5 times holding 30 seconds between each edge. Now cover your cock with ducttape using a strip method, a long strip covering part of your cock, long ways, and so on. Now yank it off slowly, embrace the pain, strip by strip. Now start edging 5 more times, holding 30 seconds between each edge. Now go and give your bed a great humping, now put on deep heat to your cock and balls and leave it on until you take a shower.

Note:I'll allow these to be done in 48 hours instead of 24 as it conflicts with someone who posted before me.

Done, see Kik video uploading now

centurion01
11-19-2014, 08:41 AM
All guys, make duck tape panties and wear them all day tomorrow. Do not use anything to help you pull them off when ever you need to remove them. If you need to use the bathroom you must use new duck tape when you "pull your panties" back up.

I don't have duct tape but can do something else.?
Or if your willing to wait until the weekend, I can get some ductape.
PS/kik

ielw
11-19-2014, 09:49 AM
All guys get a belt and wrap it around your cock and squeeze, do not remove it until you cover your cock in ice for 30 seconds then spank it with a shoe 300 times. Now take the belt off and spank your balls with it hard 30 times.

Awesome dare, now my cock is sore. Thank you for great dare.

AthleticStud90
11-19-2014, 01:00 PM
i'm absolutely in!

cbt_please
11-19-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm in and love really painful and extreme CBT, and I am willing to provide proof as well.

new_guy93
11-19-2014, 02:14 PM

Thank you for the nice and easy introduction to the thread Miss Kid

LitDarkness
11-19-2014, 04:57 PM
Thank you for the nice and easy introduction to the thread Miss Kid

You're welcome but now I'm singling you out for a painful one. Wrap your balls in ducttape now leave that on while you squeeze your cock 30 times hard. Now spank it 50 times with a belt buckle. Now pull that duct tape off.

new_guy93
11-20-2014, 04:36 AM
You're welcome but now I'm singling you out for a painful one. Wrap your balls in ducttape now leave that on while you squeeze your cock 30 times hard. Now spank it 50 times with a belt buckle. Now pull that duct tape off.

It is always an honor to be singled out by you Miss Kid. I will do this after work today

LitDarkness
11-20-2014, 08:28 AM
Before you pee smuther your cock and balls with cold water, now edge 5 times, now do 100 cock spanks. Now put a clothespin on each ball. Wait 1 minute then yank it off. Now get some tape and wrap it around your balls and pull it off after 2 minutes. Now spank your cock 50 times with a belt (buckle side). Put hotsauce on it after you pee, it must remain there for the rest of the day (reapply evrey time you pee).

A easy one for you.

centurion01
11-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Before you pee smuther your cock and balls with cold water, now edge 5 times, now do 100 cock spanks. Now put a clothespin on each ball. Wait 1 minute then yank it off. Now get some tape and wrap it around your balls and pull it off after 2 minutes. Now spank your cock 50 times with a belt (buckle side). Put hotsauce on it after you pee, it must remain there for the rest of the day (reapply evrey time you pee).

A easy one for you.

Will be done starting tomorrow morning, so I have more time with hot sauce(will use deepheat, since I don't have hot sauce)

new_guy93
11-20-2014, 02:20 PM

I have completed this one. I think the worst part was how tight I wrapped the duct tape and how much I put on. Probably could have used half of what I did and still been pretty effective. The belt buckle did hurt more than I expected though.

I think I'm going to try the pee dice dare you posted and will start the other task after that or in the morning depending how long it takes.

LitDarkness
11-21-2014, 09:15 AM
Okay tie your cock to your balls.And put deepheat on your cock. And fill your ass with ice. Now put on some nice ducttape underwear. Fill front of it with ice and the back with something hot (hotsauce if you have it). Leave on til ice melts.
Now for the fun part, the contrast should already be painful, after you take them off punch those numb balls 20 times. Hang a small weight from your cock for one minute.
Now those in denial:edge 5 times, hold 20 seconds between each edge.
Those who may cum: Do a facial 5 times in a row.

After that smother your cock in hot water and deepheat on it and clothespins on your balls. Spank the clothespins off with a belt.

Now do not wash the deepheat off, enjoy the burning sensation for at least 2 hours.

new_guy93
11-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Okay tie your cock to your balls.And put deepheat on your cock. And fill your ass with ice. Now put on some nice ducttape underwear. Fill front of it with ice and the back with something hot (hotsauce if you have it). Leave on til ice melts.
Now for the fun part, the contrast should already be painful, after you take them off punch those numb balls 20 times. Hang a small weight from your cock for one minute.
Now those in denial:edge 5 times, hold 20 seconds between each edge.
Those who may cum: Do a facial 5 times in a row.

After that smother your cock in hot water and deepheat on it and clothespins on your balls. Spank the clothespins off with a belt.

Now do not wash the deepheat off, enjoy the burning sensation for at least 2 hours.

You're creativity is truly amazing and is greatly appreciated Miss Kid, but can I just say I feel like those of us in denial are getting off very easy here.

LitDarkness
11-21-2014, 03:55 PM
You're creativity is truly amazing and is greatly appreciated Miss Kid, but can I just say I feel like those of us in denial are getting off very easy here.

Oh ok, those in denial can have the easy one today and tomorrow I'll be cruel as possible to those in denial.

Thanks for making me aware that I was being easy on you guys.

MIssJeni
11-21-2014, 04:23 PM
I'll enlist my chastised slave and administer the requests

LitDarkness
11-22-2014, 06:43 AM
Take your nice balls and tie them together. Now edge 5 times by humping an object. Now pull your cock 5 times (as far as you can without doing damage). Now do 5 more edges only slowing between them. Then put clothespins around your cock and spank them off with your most hated spanking implement. Now spank those tied balls until you can't take it, now do 100 more.
Now edge by humping your spanking implement at least 10 times. Now squeeze those tied balls hard as you can 5 times.

New_guy double the numbers in the above, when you do the task.

Kevinw4fun
11-22-2014, 06:47 AM
My name is kevin I'm 30 and submissive. I will do as I'm told

Fetish kinks are blackmail fetish, humiliation, strap on play dildo
Play.... Maybe even some poop an pee play :)

Limits are blood cutting anything illigal

weec2k8
11-22-2014, 01:54 PM
im new to this thread so im in :)

aesop52
11-22-2014, 02:27 PM
I'm joining as well.

new_guy93
11-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Take your nice balls and tie them together. Now edge 5 times by humping an object. Now pull your cock 5 times (as far as you can without doing damage). Now do 5 more edges only slowing between them. Then put clothespins around your cock and spank them off with your most hated spanking implement. Now spank those tied balls until you can't take it, now do 100 more.
Now edge by humping your spanking implement at least 10 times. Now squeeze those tied balls hard as you can 5 times.

New_guy double the numbers in the above, when you do the task.

Thank you for the task Miss Kid. I will attempt to get to this later tonight.

LitDarkness
11-23-2014, 08:24 AM
If your new pick one, if you done a task here before do the 2nd one.

1:Spank your balls 30 times with a knotted rope that should be knotted at least 3 times. Now put 10 clothespins on your balls. Now twist your cock around 5 times.

2.You'll need a die.
How many clothespins

Now put those on your cock and balls if you can't fit them feel free to do half. But double your spankings.

Now spank them off with a belt buckle, now count how many spanks it took and do twice that many spanks with a bristled side of the brush on your balls.

Now pull your balls at least 5 times.Then squeeze them 3 times.

An easy one for you guys.

new_guy93
11-23-2014, 01:14 PM

1:Spank your balls 30 times with a knotted rope that should be knotted at least 3 times. Now put 10 clothespins on your balls. Now twist your cock around 5 times.

2.You'll need a die.
How many clothespins

Now put those on your cock and balls if you can't fit them feel free to do half. But double your spankings.

Now spank them off with a belt buckle, now count how many spanks it took and do twice that many spanks with a bristled side of the brush on your balls.

Thank you for taking it easy on us today Miss Kid. Definitely good timing after yesterdays

new_guy93
11-23-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure if this has been answered or even thought of up until now, but are the ladies of this thread allowed to give us more than one task per day? Might regret bringing this up, but the easiest example is if Miss Kid wanted to punish us more today can she? Or does it all have to be done in that one post and then no more until the next day?

11-23-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm in on this, please torture me
Ladies I deserve to be punished

LitDarkness
11-23-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm not sure if this has been answered or even thought of up until now, but are the ladies of this thread allowed to give us more than one task per day? Might regret bringing this up, but the easiest example is if Miss Kid wanted to punish us more today can she? Or does it all have to be done in that one post and then no more until the next day?

I'm not really sure, but I think it's one post per a day per a person.It hasn't really been thought up, to be honest.

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 09:22 AM
New_guy:Roll a die, no looking at spoilers until you roll and only that spoiler.
1.Spank your balls ten times with a shoe
2.Put 10 clothespins on your balls and keep them there for an hour.
3.Smack your balls 10 times as hard as you can.
4.Wrap a belt around your cock and squeeze.
5.Put 3 clothespins on your balls and yank them off.
6.You are lucky, today.

Cent:Tie your balls together, then do 5 edges before spanking your balls 100 times.

Aesop:Get a belt and smack your balls 100 times with it, then pull on them 5 times.

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Thank you for taking it easy on us today Miss Kid. Definitely good timing after yesterdays

New_guy remember you have to give a full report or a vid. Can I please have a full report on the tasks?

mikel5
11-24-2014, 10:15 AM
maybe i can perform cbt with the household items(that ive used before) i have on cam(or chatroom whichever you prefer) if any dommes are interested now?

maxperv
11-24-2014, 10:27 AM
I'm in for this too

new_guy93
11-24-2014, 02:35 PM
New_guy remember you have to give a full report or a vid. Can I please have a full report on the tasks?

I am so sorry Miss Kid, but I'm not sure what I am supposed to give a report on. I will gladly give you a report of whatever you would like from here forward.

And after failing to do that, this is probably not the time to tell you this. I did roll a die and ended up with a 3, but I did end up looking at all of the spoilers. Looking at spoilers I'm not supposed to is definitely one of my weaknesses :(

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 02:48 PM
I am so sorry Miss Kid, but I'm not sure what I am supposed to give a report on. I will gladly give you a report of whatever you would like from here forward.

And after failing to do that, this is probably not the time to tell you this. I did roll a die and ended up with a 3, but I did end up looking at all of the spoilers. Looking at spoilers I'm not supposed to is definitely one of my weaknesses :(
You are spossed to give a report on this task.

2.You'll need a die.
How many clothespins

As for the spoilers do them all with 3 clothespins on your balls and slap them in between tasks. (At least 15 times).

Make sure to give a full report on both.

new_guy93
11-24-2014, 03:09 PM
You are spossed to give a report on this task.

As for the spoilers do them all with 3 clothespins on your balls and slap them in between tasks. (At least 15 times).

Make sure to give a full report on both.

I am sorry for failing on this task Miss Kid. I will redo the task and then give you a report on it

banneduser
11-24-2014, 03:21 PM
I'll regret this but fuck it. Im in and willing to suffer!

Caligae
11-24-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm in for a first dare...
Here we go!

new_guy93
11-24-2014, 07:26 PM
I really don’t remember the numbers from the first time I did this, but I’m pretty sure I rolled a 3 and had to use 20 clothespins. Since I failed to write a report I did it all over again and rolled a 1 this time. While you would think that means I was getting off easy, that was definitely not the case in this situation.

I started off by getting my 10 clothespins, and put them on my balls since there is way more space for them there. When I put them on this time I put them on pretty far up on to the skin. I didn’t really put any thought in to it, but this caused this task to get a little more extreme than I expected.
I started off by spanking on the clothespins, but they didn’t even budge because of how far up on the skin they were. After many failed attempts and a lot of pain from the clothespins yanking on my skin but not falling off, I had to change my strategy. I had to start hitting directly on my balls to get under the clothespins and loosen them up a little bit. Having to hit my balls directly at first and then hit on the outer part of the clothespin after that put me in a terrible position. For starters it added a good bit to the total number of spanks I did which obviously came back to haunt me on the next section. On top of that all the spanks directly to my balls caused them to be extremely tender before even getting to the main spanking part.
I finally got the first clothespin off at spank number 89, but luckily it went faster from there. After that it was way simpler since I knew what I was doing, but that didn’t take away from the yanking of how tight the clothespins were on my skin. I was half-way done knocking off the clothespins at spank number 142. The next one was off at 159, and then came the 7th clothespin.

This dreaded 7th one had me a little scared after I had knocked it off. I experienced something I have never had to deal with before. Not sure if It was from the belt buckle, the clothespin yanking on the skin, or the little metal part on the clothespin but it actually ripped the skin. I can safely say this is the first time I have ever had blood coming out of my scrotum. I wasn’t really sure what to do, but it wasn’t coming out at an extremely fast rate so I continued on.

The last three clothespins took a little longer because I was indecisive on whether or not to full on hit the clothespins off and risk more blood or go slower and softer. The latter would have caused more spanks afterwards anyways so I decided to just go for it. I had to use a paper towel to clean up some blood, but I carried on and ended up with a total of 223 spanks to get them all off.

Next came the spanks with the bristled side of a brush. Since it took 223 spanks for the clothespins I had to do a total of 446 spanks with the bristled side of a brush. I was pretty worried about this since I had already broken the skin, and hitting wrong with the bristled side could have made it much worse.

I can’t say I hit my balls as hard as I can, but I definitely didn’t hold back either. I did take my time with this part of the task to make sure I didn’t overdo it. It took me roughly 2 hours to complete all of the spanks with the brush, but I completed them all without much of a problem(in terms of blood). There was still plenty of pain from hitting my balls over 500 times total.

I figured I would help make up for failing by listening to the wording of the next part. Since I was to pull my balls at least 5 times I ended up doing it a total of 15 times. Each pull was worse than the one before, and by the time I was done with them my balls were on fire. For the squeezes I decided to make it 5 instead of 3 and held the squeeze for 20 seconds each time. The pain from each squeeze was extremely intense. It was such a deep pain and was more excruciating by the second as the pain got deeper and deeper reaching my entire body.

I hope you enjoy my report and I will try my best to satisfy your commands the rest of the way. I am truly grateful for all of the attention you show us Miss Kid. You are a huge part of what makes getdare such a great place to me.

Kcman21
11-24-2014, 11:39 PM
I'll go in! Not gonna have a good time....

aesop52
11-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Aesop:Get a belt and smack your balls 100 times with it, then pull on them 5 times.
When I first read this I though: Wow, this is a lot of pain. I took out the belt and started softly and quickly increased the intensity, At around 50 it hurt a lot, but around 100 it was doable.
Thank you! I will do the other dare later today.

aesop52
11-25-2014, 05:11 AM
For each hit I let the rope accelerate from my shoulder to my balls. After about 20 strikes I got a hardon. For each twist I switch direction. It was not possible to twist my cock more than 1.5 time in the same direction.
I still have the clothespins on while writing this. My hardon quickly disappeared and I start to feel it now.

banneduser
11-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Just for this thread I'm going to make a ball kicking machine out of knex so I cant go soft on myself :P

How have you guys found it so far?

new_guy93
11-25-2014, 03:14 PM
I hope this doesn’t get me in trouble, but I decided not to do the spoilers in order of what number they were. They weren’t labeled like that so I figured it wasn’t a huge deal. I did start with the first one however which was “Spank your balls ten times with a shoe”. I started off at a slow pace and made it to number 5 before I had realized I forgot something. I forgot to add the 3 clothespins so I went and grabbed them and then restarted. The original five weren’t too bad, but adding the clothespins definitely made it tougher. Whether the shoe directly hit the clothespins or just the skin it still made a difference. When the shoe did make direct contact with my balls it pulled on the skin causing the clothespins to pull back. When I made contact with the shoe on the clothespins it pushed them down and pulled a completely different direction. After I completed the spanks I was supposed to do in between each task(at least 15). I decided to suck up a little bit and started with 20 on the first one and added 5 for each additional task.

The second task I decided to do was “Wrap a belt around your cock and squeeze.”. I had left the 3 clothespins on from the previous task so I didn’t have to change that. I grabbed my belt and wrapped it around a couple of times and started to pull as hard as I could. I can’t really say this caused much pain, but it’s definitely a strange feeling to me. Not really sure if it’s good or bad, but definitely different. I continued to squeeze for 30 seconds before releasing the pressure. I then proceeded to do 25 spanks to my already tender balls.

The third task I decided to do was “Put 3 clothespins on your balls and yank them off”. I wasn’t really sure if I should yank all 6 off since I already had the 3 on, but I decided to do it. I was pretty worried that this would open the cut from where the blood came out yesterday, but I ended up getting lucky here I guess. I definitely regretted letting those 3 on between each task on this one. The three new clothespins hurt a good bit yanking on my scrotum, but nowhere near as much as the other 3. They had been slowly digging further into my skin the whole time leading up to it, and I could definitely tell after this. After I finished the yanking I unleashed 30 spanks on my stinging ball sack. Not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but the stinging definitely took away from the deep pain of the spanks.

The fourth task I chose to do was the one I was least looking forward to, but think I was wrong on that. This was the “Smack your balls 10 times as hard as you can.” With all of the stinging of my scrotum from pulling the clothespins off this was bad timing. I had to put three clothespins back on and then proceed to unload on my poor tender and sore balls. I had to take a little break after every 3 and was far from doing any of them quickly. By the time I had made it to the 8th one I was on the ground rolling in agony. After a couple of minutes I finally regained myself and finished the last two as hard as I could. Unfortunately this was not the end of hitting my balls for this section. I then slowly completed the now 35 spanks to my extremely sensitive area. I ended up taking a break after every 5 of these spanks and will admit these were closer to a tap than a real hit. I promise they still hurt a ton, especially after all of the previous abuse.

I was finally on to the final task at this point. I didn’t really think too much about this one, but saved it for last since it involved an hour. “Put 10 clothespins on your balls and keep them there for an hour.” Obviously this became 13 due to the added punishment. This was by far the worst one I think. The hour with them on wasn’t too bad, but I did manage to bump them a couple of times and cause some pulling which led to a little discomfort. The extreme pain came when I finally was able to take them all off. There was such a deep imprint from each one after I slowly took each one off. You could clearly see where each one had been 10 minutes after I had completed the hour. Some weren’t too bad, but others I could still feel the stinging for up to 20 minutes after I took them off. I ended up having to wait it out before finishing off my punishment with the 40 spanks to my balls. I really went easy on these spanks, but my balls were so delicate by this point it didn’t matter at all. Even right now, almost 30 minutes after finishing up my balls are throbbing through my shorts. Even the slightest touch causes me to be uncomfortable.

This will make it very tough for me to try to catch up in the “Tease and Denied” thread. I hope my two reports now have satisfied what you expected out of me. I will do my best to satisfy you for as long as you would like. Any time you want a lengthy report please let me know

LitDarkness
11-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Okay boys, slap your balls 100 times, hard and then cum three times; those in denial 5 edges equals cum. Now slap your cock 39 times then get a belt and wrap it around your cock and squeeze for a minute then add 5 clothespins to your balls, then after two minutes yank then off.

hungariancommie
11-26-2014, 04:16 AM
after lurking around this thread for a while, im in!

mikel5
11-26-2014, 04:18 AM
i am in for this thread
maybe i could even find a cbt loving domme to abuse me here

new_guy93
11-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Okay boys, slap your balls 100 times, hard and then cum three times; those in denial 5 edges equals cum. Now slap your cock 39 times then get a belt and wrap it around your cock and squeeze for a minute then add 5 clothespins to your balls, then after two minutes yank then off.

Thank you for the task Miss Kid. I have just completed this one. My scrotum is definitely starting to hate all these clothespin tasks. At least the stinging pain from them takes away from the dull deep pain of the slaps I guess :p

LitDarkness
11-26-2014, 09:09 PM
Okay, get a a small weight and hang it from your cock for at least a minute than gradually add more objects to it. Now stroke your cock for 5 minutes before using your hands to spank all the objects off.

new_guy93
11-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Okay, get a a small weight and hang it from your cock for at least a minute than gradually add more objects to it. Now stroke your cock for 5 minutes before using your hands to spank all the objects off.

I just completed this task and there were definitely some interesting variables. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I have to be hard to get an object to hang from my cock or else it will slide off.. I tied a string around my cock as tied as I could so I knew it would stay on. I started off by tying a shoe to the string and that was my original small weight. I then added 2 separate 2.5 lbs weights one at a time to it. After that I put a baseball in the shoe and stopped with that amount.

This is where it got interesting. I already stayed hard to make sure the objects would stay so the stroking for 5 minutes was brutal. The tight string tied around my cock followed my hand in stroking so I had to go extra slow to avoid an accident. I successfully avoided any accidents, but did end up with a good bit of precum. Next came the spanking the objects off. When The string was close to sliding off the spanks hurt a little more. Was almost like a clothespin with the way it kind of pinched the skin. All in all it took me 73 spanks to get it to fall off.

As always, thank you for the task Miss Kid. Always a pleasure completing your tasks

LitDarkness
11-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Okay guys, get your smallest pair of underwear, and give yourself a nice great big melvin. Now do 100 push-ups squats and sit-ups. Now remove your underwear and spank your balls with a belt buckle 100 times. Now get some ducttape and that's your underwear for the rest of the day. Make sure your cock and balls are coated in hot sauce when you put the ducttape on.

Justhereforfun
11-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Not sure about this, but I guess I'm in!

LitDarkness
11-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Not sure about this, but I guess I'm in!

Okay, you can start with my task above.

new_guy93
11-29-2014, 11:40 AM
Okay guys, get your smallest pair of underwear, and give yourself a nice great big melvin. Now do 100 push-ups squats and sit-ups. Now remove your underwear and spank your balls with a belt buckle 100 times. Now get some ducttape and that's your underwear for the rest of the day. Make sure your cock and balls are coated in hot sauce when you put the ducttape on.

I'm not sure what part of this dare was worse. Did a good bit of heavy lifting at work yesterday so the 100 push-ups were pretty brutal on my arms. The wedgie part wasn't too bad until I got a little excited and had no room for a boner down there. The 100 spanks obviously catch up to you by the end, but since they weren't as hard as you can hit spanks they weren't tooooo bad. The hot sauce definitely burned and was really uncomfortable with the duct tape underwear. Worst two parts were definitely the underwear/hot sauce combo and the push-ups, but not sure which was worse. All in all another great task by the wonderful Miss Kid.

For the record, I did this last night. Knew it would be easier with people not being around.
And random thought, think having a day off from tasks in there made it easier

Justhereforfun
11-29-2014, 11:50 AM
As I sit and write this, one handed while cupping my aching balls with the other hand, I feel a certain sense of place. The push ups, squats and sit ups were exhausting but achievable. But the ball slaps were unbearable. I think I may have been a little lenient on myself so should probably be punished for that. Still, it hurt like hell and they're still aching.

I now seek permission to remove the duck tape I've been wearing all day and can I tell you the hot sauce has been irritating my glans like crazy. Not comfortable as I was at work today and had to act like everything was normal.

LitDarkness
11-29-2014, 03:53 PM
As I sit and write this, one handed while cupping my aching balls with the other hand, I feel a certain sense of place. The push ups, squats and sit ups were exhausting but achievable. But the ball slaps were unbearable. I think I may have been a little lenient on myself so should probably be punished for that. Still, it hurt like hell and they're still aching.

I now seek permission to remove the duck tape I've been wearing all day and can I tell you the hot sauce has been irritating my glans like crazy. Not comfortable as I was at work today and had to act like everything was normal.
I'm not sure if you have yet but remove the ducttape if you need.

LitDarkness
11-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Take some sandpaper and edge with it 3 times then squeeze your balls 5 times before you roll 5 edges then soak those balls in ice until they melt, and spank them 50 times with a belt.

SlutGirl76
11-30-2014, 07:33 PM
For all subs that are in....
1. Pluck all hair on your balls
2. Rub them down with sandpaper, each will be rubbed for a minute
3. Spank them with 4 objects in your room. Each object must be used for 250 spanks before switching so 1000 spanks in total
4. Take a sheet of sandpaper and cup it in your hand. Masturbate with the sandpaper in your hand until you manage to get two edges

ilikesluts
12-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Im in i wonna join

new_guy93
12-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Take some sandpaper and edge with it 3 times then squeeze your balls 5 times before you roll 5 edges then soak those balls in ice until they melt, and spank them 50 times with a belt.

For all subs that are in....
1. Pluck all hair on your balls
2. Rub them down with sandpaper, each will be rubbed for a minute
3. Spank them with 4 objects in your room. Each object must be used for 250 spanks before switching so 1000 spanks in total
4. Take a sheet of sandpaper and cup it in your hand. Masturbate with the sandpaper in your hand until you manage to get two edges

I will try to get these done this evening. Could take a while. Hope you stop by more often Miss SlutGirl. I'm sure Miss Kid wouldn't mind someone else helping to keep us busy

Starch
12-03-2014, 10:11 AM
i have to say my balls and cock have been in pain after the thing with the sandpaper. but for now anyone want to give me something to do with my balls?

wedgie/dare girl
12-03-2014, 10:19 AM
yes, lets try smacking them 20 times as hard as possible! this was meant to be done straight after sandpaper,if over an hour ago redo the sandpaper!

Cruton
12-03-2014, 10:54 AM
yes, lets try smacking them 20 times as hard as possible! this was meant to be done straight after sandpaper,if over an hour ago redo the sandpaper!

Which is why I NEVER ask for it. Because boy will you get it, if you put it out there.

The Shaking His Head,
Cruton

wedgie/dare girl
12-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Which is why I NEVER ask for it. Because boy will you get it, if you put it out there.

The Shaking His Head,
Cruton

finally,someone with enough sense to stay out my hunting ground

new_guy93
12-03-2014, 02:29 PM

Is this one for all of us in the thread? Just want to make sure..

finally,someone with enough sense to stay out my hunting ground

Where would the fun be in staying out of the way? :p

wedgie/dare girl
12-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Everyone is the answer

loveswedgiespank
12-03-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm in for this, I hope I don't regret it to much.

LitDarkness
12-03-2014, 03:52 PM
I'm in for this, I hope I don't regret it to much.

You are going to regret it. Tie your balls behind your back, then slap them 100 times before you edge 10 times with sandpaper. Then cum 3 times before slapping your cock 100 times, then wrap duct tape around your cock, and yank it off after 5 minutes.

new_guy93
12-04-2014, 04:28 AM
You are going to regret it. Tie your balls behind your back, then slap them 100 times before you edge 10 times with sandpaper. Then cum 3 times before slapping your cock 100 times, then wrap duct tape around your cock, and yank it off after 5 minutes.

Wow Miss Kid, what a way to welcome him to the thread. Glad my first task wasn't this difficult

Ironsaviour
12-04-2014, 09:37 AM
I am in too .......

wedgie/dare girl
12-04-2014, 12:46 PM
bad move,lets have two mins of sandpaper,then 40 ball slaps, then edge 10 times, if you can't for each edge you can't do,another ball smack

new_guy93
12-04-2014, 02:29 PM
bad move,lets have two mins of sandpaper,then 40 ball slaps, then edge 10 times, if you can't for each edge you can't do,another ball smack

Think the worst part of this was the edges for me. 40 ball slaps aren't too bad, but I'm already way behind on my edges

wedgie/dare girl
12-05-2014, 08:45 AM
in that case double all!

centurion01
12-05-2014, 09:23 AM
New_guy:Roll a die, no looking at spoilers until you roll and only that spoiler.
1.Spank your balls ten times with a shoe
2.Put 10 clothespins on your balls and keep them there for an hour.
3.Smack your balls 10 times as hard as you can.
4.Wrap a belt around your cock and squeeze.
5.Put 3 clothespins on your balls and yank them off.
6.You are lucky, today.

Cent:Tie your balls together, then do 5 edges before spanking your balls 100 times.

Done video sent on Kik, sorry for the delay (got some none roommate home time)

wedgie/dare girl
12-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Do I have to bump this thread? Really, sigh, fine, atomic wedgies for all, 30 situpsfor all

Starch
12-08-2014, 08:40 AM
ok i have done the sandpaper thing again. thank you again.
and thanks for the wedgies!
tell me if i should send videos via kick too

frenchydacu
12-09-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm in from now!

dude15243
12-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Come on let's keep this thread alive people!

tomli
12-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm in, anything I should know that isn't mentioned in the first post?

d-1925
12-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm in this now!

sissycdslave16
12-11-2014, 07:14 PM
I am also in i hope the domms are ruthless

dude15243
12-13-2014, 03:55 PM
I didn't want to do this, I kinda just wanted to watch because I thought no way I can do any of these. I guess I'll join and just kinda do what I can.

dude15243
12-16-2014, 03:13 PM
Figures, as soon as I want to do this everyone stops posting :(

Clampitdown
12-16-2014, 03:37 PM
Could someone do some light cbt dares for me?

WedgieGary1996
12-16-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm in from this point on. Make it brutal

Minago
12-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Im in too lets keep the thread alive

dude15243
12-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeah come on kid with skills and wedgie/dare girl where are you guys?

wedgie/dare girl
12-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Right here! :p

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

dude15243
12-17-2014, 03:20 PM
You two are like the only ones with interest in this thread we can't lose Ya

trenho
12-18-2014, 11:36 AM
I'm joining this.
I don't really want but...something or better someone attire me here...:D

new_guy93
12-18-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm joining this.
I don't really want but...something or better someone attire me here...:D

Welcome aboard. It's been dead lately, but don't think that will continue based off of who made you join haha

LitDarkness
12-18-2014, 02:01 PM
@trenho smack your balls 100 times ten cover your cock wit deepheat, then edge 3 times with sandpaper. Then hang two weights 1.1kg from your co land edge 3 times.
-after a report of this task you may leave this thread

@Centurion01-Smack your balls 5 times and then you may leave

@new_guy-Put 3 clothespins on your cock and then smack your cock 500 times, then pull the clothespins off.

You may leave after a report.

Note:Leaving is not mandatory, you can stay in this thread if you want.

trenho
12-18-2014, 02:14 PM
@trenho smack your balls 100 times ten cover your cock wit deepheat, then edge 3 times with sandpaper. Then hang two weights 1.1kg from your co land edge 3 times.

:eek::eek:

centurion01
12-18-2014, 02:14 PM

@Centurion01-Smack your balls 5 times and then you may leave

@new_guy-Put 3 clothespins on your cock and then smack your cock 500 times, then pull the clothespins off.

You may leave after a report.

Note:Leaving is not mandatory, you can stay in this thread if you want.

I have struck my balls 5 times each one.
I will leave this thread, certainly, but I feel it is only fair I do the tasks before this post.
(-now just to find the time to beat on my cock)

trenho
12-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Just done. I m still sore while writing this. I hope you ll glad of this. :mad:
I started with the 100 smacks, only this could be enought for me..this took me a lot of time, but I have done it. They hurt a lot. :( then I covered it with another type (deepheat don t exist in my country, but it s the same thing, only another producer). This burn like hell.. Not immediatlly but after a few seconds, and the pain was bigger during the three edges. Luckly I m horny enought to edge fast. I don t have the weight so I used a full water bottle. This was the worst part I guess. It streach me a lot, and I have too stop and sit after the first edge. Then I have finished. Really thank you! :mad:

centurion01
12-18-2014, 04:55 PM
I started with the 100 smacks, only this could be enought for me..this took me a lot of time, but I have done it. They hurt a lot. :( then I covered it with another type (deepheat don t exist in my country, but it s the same thing, only another producer). This burn like hell.. Not immediatlly but after a few seconds, and the pain was bigger during the three edges. Luckly I m horny enought to edge fast. I don t have the weight so I used a full water bottle. This was the worst part I guess. It streach me a lot, and I have too stop and sit after the first edge. Then I have finished. Really thank you! :mad:

My dearest treno...
It states 100 times ten...

LitDarkness
12-18-2014, 05:01 PM

I'm afraid Cent is right, 100 times ten it states; you need to redo this and do it right.

Minago
12-19-2014, 03:42 PM
so nothing for me . ill be waiting for a task. i hope you had fun guys

LitDarkness
12-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Edge with sandpaper after rubbing deepheat on your balls then put sandpaper in your underwear and wear a tight wedgie and put something sticky down the front, preferably ice cream and then edge three times with the underwear on.

And leave on for a hour after.

Enjoy the sensation.

LitDarkness
12-19-2014, 04:50 PM
You are to spank your cock 500 times with a belt, and then pull them forward, then use deepheat and reapply as neccassary going out the day as normal, then afterwards use a stick to spank your cock 30 more times

theo192
12-19-2014, 06:17 PM
Been a while since I've done any fun CBT. That said, I'm in.

dude15243
12-20-2014, 06:09 AM
Were those last two dares for everyone?

LitDarkness
12-20-2014, 07:32 AM
Were those last two dares for everyone?

They were for everyone.

Minago
12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
i will have much pain dongg these. will report as soon as i did them.

marlinsfan123
12-20-2014, 08:23 AM
I am in.

Dislikes(perfect for punishment):pain, messy, semi-public, humiliating, degrading, bondage
Limits:Public, illegal, orgasm control

cbtslave999
12-20-2014, 04:46 PM
I am in and eager to suffer

SandMguy
12-20-2014, 04:56 PM
I've not really done much cbt but I'd love to try this. Mistresses I am at your mercy.

derrammler
12-20-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm definitely in!

wedgie/dare girl
12-22-2014, 05:43 AM
and on top of that hot sauce the head of your cocks

cbtslave999
12-22-2014, 07:20 AM
and on top of that hot sauce the head of your cocks
Thank you

I went with a fire sauce packet from tacobell, you didnt really specify how long to keep it on so I went with 5 minutes while i edged a few times.
I didnt expect it to burn that bad, was over 10 minutes ago and my cock is still on fire. (guess thats why its called fire sauce)
Anyway,
thank you very much and im looking forward to more tortures

Starch
12-22-2014, 08:38 AM
hi. i missed a positive grade on my math test we got back today. Anyone wanna give me a punishment for this bad grade?

switchit
12-22-2014, 08:46 AM
I am in.. Go easy to begin with mistresses

wedgie/dare girl
12-22-2014, 08:50 AM
I am in.. Go easy to begin with mistresses

Nah, you can catch up with 2 minutes sandpaper, 50 slaps to the balls, teaspoon o hotsauce on them as well, report here asap!

switchit
12-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Nah, you can catch up with 2 minutes sandpaper, 50 slaps to the balls, teaspoon o hotsauce on them as well, report here asap!

Dnt have sand paper..n hot sauce before slaps or after

wedgie/dare girl
12-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Before, and improvise for the sandpaper, you're not escaping that easily

switchit
12-22-2014, 09:08 AM
Before, and improvise for the sandpaper, you're not escaping that easily

Aaahh...rubbed my cock with hard bristle brush for two mins..n my balls are on fire miss...can wash them...

wedgie/dare girl
12-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Aaahh...rubbed my cock with hard bristle brush for two mins..n my balls are on fire miss...can wash them...

Ok, if you have to

switchit
12-22-2014, 09:15 AM
Ok, if you have to

Oohh thank you mistress

switchit
12-22-2014, 09:17 AM
Still burning after washing as well

wedgie/dare girl
12-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Well be glad I used the weakest version, someone annoys me and they will most likely be hated!

switchit
12-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Well be glad I used the weakest version, someone annoys me and they will most likely be hated!

Thank you mistress

Walter Slave White
12-22-2014, 09:24 AM
Horniness plays strange tricks on me, I get so foolish I am actually considering joining this thread. I can't make up my mind though.

cbtslave999
12-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Horniness plays strange tricks on me, I get so foolish I am actually considering joining this thread. I can't make up my mind though.

Just join, it will be fun:D

diaperboy06
12-22-2014, 10:32 AM
I guess I might as well join.
How does this work?

LitDarkness
12-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Join your balls want the attention. Although the wise do not join.
I guess I might as well join.
How does this work?
Females give you a task, you have to do it within 24 hours and report although there are exceptions if you explain your case and we will give you more than 24hrs to complete it.

Okay guys slap your balls 100 times then spank your cock 50 times then those that aren't in denial can cum 3 times and those in denial can supplement it with 5 edges.
Now edge once with deepheat on your balls using sandpaper to edge.

switchit
12-22-2014, 11:10 AM

Females give you a task, you have to do it within 24 hours and report although there are exceptions if you explain your case and we will give you more than 24hrs to complete it.

Okay guys slap your balls 100 times then spank your cock 50 times then those that aren't in denial can cum 3 times and those in denial can supplement it with 5 edges.

This is for all guys??

LitDarkness
12-22-2014, 11:13 AM
This is for all guys??

Yep, all the guys that are still in the thread, yes.

switchit
12-22-2014, 11:36 AM

Done with 100 slaps n 50 spanks...on denial so edged 5 times...do not have sandpaper so rubbed brush on my cock n my balls are on fire from the deep heat awwoooaa... Balls are tenderized..

cbtslave999
12-22-2014, 03:30 PM

those in denial can supplement it with 5 edges?

so is that 5 for each cum, making it 15?? or 5 for all three?

wedgie/dare girl
12-22-2014, 03:44 PM

The latter is what makes more sense

LitDarkness
12-22-2014, 03:58 PM

5 for all 3, is what it is.

cbtslave999
12-22-2014, 04:01 PM
5 for all 3, is what it is.
ok and thank you
Ill get working on this in a bit

cbtslave999
12-22-2014, 04:34 PM

Well, just finished my task
Did the ball slaps with the handle of a hammer, had to take a small break after 50 (all this edging latley is makin em kinda tender) or maybe I just need to beat them more.
Cock slaps I did with a comb right on the head, not to bad just gotta grit my teeth and go through em fast and hard.
Then the 5 edges, because i am denied.
The edge with deepheat was a bit intense, because I have not used it in awhile, expecially on the balls, I have maximum strength too (as everyone should):D
Sandpaper hurt pretty good, but being denied it does not take long for me to edge, so it wasnt too bad.

Thank you for the instructions kid, and im definatly looking forward to future ones.

wedgie/dare girl
12-23-2014, 03:14 AM
Well, just finished my task
Did the ball slaps with the handle of a hammer, had to take a small break after 50 (all this edging latley is makin em kinda tender) or maybe I just need to beat them more.
Cock slaps I did with a comb right on the head, not to bad just gotta grit my teeth and go through em fast and hard.
Then the 5 edges, because i am denied.
The edge with deepheat was a bit intense, because I have not used it in awhile, expecially on the balls, I have maximum strength too (as everyone should):D
Sandpaper hurt pretty good, but being denied it does not take long for me to edge, so it wasnt too bad.

Thank you for the instructions kid, and im definatly looking forward to future ones.

sandpaper for 2 mins, 50 slaps, hot sauce 5 mins

switchit
12-23-2014, 04:13 AM

Is this for all guys or not?

wedgie/dare girl
12-23-2014, 05:39 AM
Yep, and add 5 slaps to cock head for spite

switchit
12-23-2014, 05:48 AM
Yep, and add 5 slaps to cock head for spite

Ok mistress..sorry for that

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 06:23 AM
sandpaper for 2 mins, 50 slaps, hot sauce 5 mins Thank you, and what would the 50 slaps be on?

wedgie/dare girl
12-23-2014, 06:24 AM
cock head is the answer

Jerms502
12-23-2014, 06:27 AM
are there any girls in this thread willing to be my domme for a bit??

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 06:38 AM
cock head is the answer

Ok thanks, Itll probably be a little while before I do this. Just woke up Feelinhg a little groggy yet.

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 06:39 AM
are there any girls in this thread willing to be my domme for a bit??
just join the thread and wait for replies, would be your best bet

switchit
12-23-2014, 07:04 AM
Done 2 mins of rubbing my cock with hard bristle brush as I dnt have sandpaper...it was agony...then used the back of the same brush to slap my cock head for 55 times as told by mistress wedgie.....the fabric of my pyjamas was causing me pain after that oww..and hot sauce has balls on fire even after removing it.... But I am still in for more...😉

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 07:56 AM
Done 2 mins of rubbing my cock with hard bristle brush as I dnt have sandpaper...it was agony...then used the back of the same brush to slap my cock head for 55 times as told by mistress wedgie.....the fabric of my pyjamas was causing me pain after that oww..and hot sauce has balls on fire even after removing it.... But I am still in for more...��

I think the hot sauce was supposed to be on cock as well (Right wedgie?)
So you might have to do it again.

wedgie/dare girl
12-23-2014, 09:20 AM

Yep cbtslave999,you got it

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 10:01 AM

Well, time to get started (Shudders with excitement)

CardiffBoy
12-23-2014, 10:04 AM
Can I get in on ths game please?

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 10:21 AM

Just finished,

Sandpaper part was fairly interesting, (cocks been geeting worn a bit from all the edging)

The slaps I did with a comb like usual, (fast and hard) and as always enjoyed them greatly.

Hot sauce I went with the fire again (remembered how bad it burned yesterday) so went with that.

As always thank you so much for the tasks and helping keeping this thread alive and Im always looking forward to the next task:)

PS yeah my cock is still burning:D

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 10:22 AM
Can I get in on ths game please? Its open for everyone.
Just state that you are in and patiently wait for a reply

CardiffBoy
12-23-2014, 10:24 AM
Im in! (Think I must be crazy tho)

ielw
12-23-2014, 11:27 AM
Wasn't here for few weeks, because I had a lot things to do in my job. Don't hurt me a lot mistress.

wedgie/dare girl
12-23-2014, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=CardiffBoy;16 in! (Think I must be crazy tho)[/QUOTE]

You are! lets have hotsauce on the head of your penis

switchit
12-23-2014, 11:54 AM

Oh damn....did the task all over..brush instead of sandpaper n my cock sooo sensitive now...slapped my cock head for 55 times...nthe hot sauce on the head is just unbearable....fabric touching cock is hurting...but I am in for more mistresses... Thank you 😊

lbdsmplay
12-23-2014, 11:58 AM
I am in but only on kik or on skype
Kik cbtslut3

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh damn....did the task all over..brush instead of sandpaper n my cock sooo sensitive now...slapped my cock head for 55 times...nthe hot sauce on the head is just unbearable....fabric touching cock is hurting...but I am in for more mistresses... Thank you ��

Just lookin out for everyone;)

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 12:05 PM

You really got a thing for hot sauce

CardiffBoy
12-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Owww, hot sauce is evil, got it inside my piercing, so burning inside and out!

wedgie/dare girl
12-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Testing dares on slaves never failes! :D

wedgie/dare girl
12-23-2014, 04:26 PM
You really got a thing for hot sauce

It hurts guys doesn't it? If it isn't broken, don't fix it

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 05:06 PM
It hurts guys doesn't it? If it isn't broken, don't fix it Thats very true. :D

derrammler
12-23-2014, 06:17 PM
dipped it in a cut of Franks Extra hot cayenne sauce for a minute Miss. That was two hours ago and its still burning! and for some reason I love it!!! more pleeease

LitDarkness
12-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Pluck all your public hair off one by one then spank your cock 100 times before covering it with tape.
Rip the tape off after an hour.
Then cover your cock with hotsauce and edge once with sandpaper before enjoying a melvin for the rest of the day. :)

cbtslave999
12-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Pluck all your public hair off one by one then spank your cock 100 times before covering it with tape.
Then cover your cock with hotsauce and edge once with sandpaper before enjoying a melvin for the rest of the day. :)

Ouch, good thing i keep it shaved down there, probably going to be doing this one a little later though, got some stuff to do today along with getting some edges done, and i think the tape will get in the way of that. not really sure how a melvin works though?:confused:

LitDarkness
12-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Ouch, good thing i keep it shaved down there, probably going to be doing this one a little later though, got some stuff to do today along with getting some edges done, and i think the tape will get in the way of that. not really sure how a melvin works though?:confused:

A melvin is a wedgie in the front.

So just pull the front of your underwear high as you can and enjoy.

cbtslave999
12-24-2014, 10:54 AM
A melvin is a wedgie in the front.

So just pull the front of your underwear high as you can and enjoy.

Hmm? sorry, but I dont own any underwear, Any other idea for this?

wedgie/dare girl
12-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Hmm? sorry, but I dont own any underwear, Any other idea for this?

You don't own underwear? I am surprised and not sure how much I believe that!

cbtslave999
12-24-2014, 01:58 PM
You don't own underwear? I am surprised and not sure how much I believe that!

I have not worn underwear in over 10 years

wedgie/dare girl
12-24-2014, 01:59 PM
I have not worn underwear in over 10 years

You have just blown my mind! :confused::eek::confused::eek:

cbtslave999
12-24-2014, 02:10 PM
You have just blown my mind! :confused::eek::confused::eek:

I mostly wear loose sport shorts, never really liked underwear I like easy access

wedgie/dare girl
12-24-2014, 02:29 PM
You know what? Sandpaper for two mins 50 ball slaps and 5 minutes of hotsauce on penis head for driving me up the wall

wasatlive123
12-24-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm in for this.

cbtslave999
12-24-2014, 02:35 PM
You know what? Sandpaper for two mins 50 ball slaps and 5 minutes of hotsauce on penis head for driving me up the wall

Sorry, wasnt trying to upset you, just informing you how I dress because you were so suprized.
Thanks though Ill combine this task with kids and do them together a little later (still gotta figure out the melvin part)

Will post back with full details though when done

cbtslave999
12-24-2014, 06:05 PM

Skipped the pluck the pubic hairs part as I keep it shaved downstairs
(Lucky)
100 spanks to the cock, as I usually do I used a comb, started off fast but slowed down around 50ish but I kept pushing did all of them right on the head without stopping.
The tape part I used electrical tape (had to wait an hour to remove so I went and did some stuff around the house and ate) Ill save everyone from those boring details though.
The ripping it off part I started to pull hard, but the way it was all wrapped I had to pull it off kind of slow in fear of pulling off skin, (which would go against my limits of blood) Still hurt like hell BTW. So yeah, I kinda pussed out on that one.
(sorry, I do love me some CBT but it just felt really unsafe):(
The hotsauce, I decided to go with Lousiana (according to the bottle one drop is does it)
Lets just say I used well more than a drop:D
Turns out the sand paper was worse than the sauce, didnt take too long to edge though as I was and am a horn dog. (very messy though)
So I hopped in the shower, and thats when it started to burn much worse.
still wasnt really that bad though (I dont recomend this sauce for pain junkies, maybe beginners)
Then came the custom punishment (via PM) because I have no underwear kid was so kind as to give me an alternative punishment.
50 ballslaps with a belt buckle.
This was interesting because I have never done this before. Every now and then id catch just one ball with the corner or side of it and it hurt like a bitch,
or id catch the (whatever the hell the thing is called that goes in the holes to hold the belt on) in weird places.

Then onto the next task from wedgie,
Used new sand paper, just kinda went casual/semi hard at a quick pace with this. (I dont go too crazy with sandpaper, because I kinda like to keep the skin on my cock)
But I did however get a good burn going with it.
For the 50 ballslaps here I went back with the usual handle of a hammer, though the belt buckle was new and interesting, it still doesnt beat a good hit with a blunt object.:)
For the hot sauce this time I went back to the fire sauce, because it burns alot more, and as always it burned pretty dam good.

Well dam I think it took about as long to type this as it did to do the tasks. LMAO

Thanks again ladies,
my denied balls are now even more sore and swollen.
looking forward to more and interesting tasks

CardiffBoy
12-25-2014, 02:27 AM
Like cbtslave I'm shaved down there, lucky escape!

100 slaps with a ruler, held it out and attacked it from both sides as well as giving the head a good going over. The whole thing was nicely ted by the time I wrapped it in duct tape. It trued to go soft in the hour, so was constantly pulling against its tape prison. Then the horror of getting the tape off, felt like I was gonna skin my cock.

Nandos hot sauce, starts ok, then slowly gets hotter and hotter. Once it was hot I got to work with the sandpaper, first time I've tried that, took about 5 mins to get to the edge (I'm not sure if the guys with full balls from the other thread have an advantage here! Lol)

Ended up with a sore red piece of equipment that stung even more when I jumped in the shower. Put a pair of tight boxers on after, yanked the front right up, giving my balls a good squashing, glad it was late enough in the day that it only had to stay for nearly 3 hours.

Merry Christmas guys

GermanSlaveBoy
12-25-2014, 10:23 AM
I will also join this thread.

NeedleFreak
12-30-2014, 06:46 PM
In this too, my cock doesn't seem happy about this.

Tato898
12-30-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm in for this.

banneduser
01-02-2015, 07:11 AM
Im back in! This talk of hot sauce has got me excited and scared but i long to suffer for the sexy girls of GD!

Adriansub
01-02-2015, 07:12 AM
I am in, you can sign me up.

banneduser
01-02-2015, 07:44 AM
Like a lot of guys I cant cum more than once. Is there a painful alternative to multiple orgasms for us weaklings?

John Dee
01-03-2015, 02:44 AM
I'd like to be in as well! :)

duracell11
01-04-2015, 10:57 AM
I would like to join

Chargy73
01-04-2015, 11:26 AM
i would like to be in
only make it non public please

TfWs_FiRe
01-04-2015, 11:42 AM