PDA

View Full Version : TheLastCenturian vs Subaddict5

subaddict5
11-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Hi guys,

Please vote for a loser. The loser will do all dares in this threadse post and do all dares given by the winner for a month! So we invite you to post your dares below!

Poll will remain open for 7 days. May the best man win!

subaddict5
11-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm leading the loser list so far. 75% percent of people voted for me to lose so far, how mean of you!

Don't be afraid to post dares below, and don't be afraid to vote for LastCenturian either. He's not going to kill you! I think ;)

maxblank
11-04-2014, 01:07 PM
I'll vote for whoever edges the least amount of times tomorrow :3

TheLastCenturian
11-04-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm leading the loser list so far. 75% percent of people voted for me to lose so far, how mean of you!

Don't be afraid to post dares below, and don't be afraid to vote for LastCenturian either. He's not going to kill you! I think ;)

So apparently we're tied now, not sure how that happened lol

I'll vote for whoever edges the least amount of times tomorrow :3

That will probably be me, but I will try my best.

subaddict5
11-05-2014, 12:12 AM
I should have some time available off and on today, so I should have some time to edge :)

[EDIT]
Did 20 edges today.

TheLastCenturian
11-05-2014, 07:25 PM
I only did 5 edges today.

Anyways, does anyone have a dare for the loser(which will almost certainly be subaddict ;))? You can give a dare for both of us if we lose or you can do something like "If subaddict loses he does this and if centurian loses he does this"

subaddict5
11-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Woohoo I'm winning! TheLastCenturian is going down! Bet it's because I did more edges ;)

About 3 more days left on this poll. Feel free to post dares for us!

subaddict5
11-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Feel free to post some great dares for TheLastCenturian as I'm pretty sure he's going down. ;)

Less then one day left!

subaddict5
11-09-2014, 01:35 AM
TheLastCenturian has lost. His first dare is simple, he will do any dares posted below for the next week and will report on them. (within reason).

So let's start posting :)