PDA

View Full Version : 31/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

backwoodsmaster
01-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Hello I am looking for a Female sub 18+ But would prefer 20 and up.

I have been a Dom going on 6 years and have had 3 sub's one was in real life and 2 were online.

I like control of masturbation, orgasm, clothing, and bathroom usage. I also like to give sub task to preform during the day and night, insertion, anal play, and pain.

I do not require a web cam, but would like my sub to have a camera so to take pics of items and from time to time pics of sub, but not nude pics. In turn I hope to gain trust of my sub so hopefully one day sub would want to share on her own.

I am a strict Dom but also a caring one. I will punish for disrespect and failing to follow instructions. but I am easy on sub in the beginning. I Like to control my subs every day life as much as possible but not to inter fear with daily life or family and not to violate limits but I will from time to time push limits some.

I Like to get to know my subs, I enjoy knowing who they are not just controlling them. If you should be interested please post a reply or send me a message and I will get back to you so we can discuss things further and hopefully come to some arrangement.