PDA

View Full Version : Worst Thing Ive Done

DisDumWhor
10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
I didnt wake up on time for my master so he made me take a 20 shower freezing cold while shaving. Then he made me go down to my basement naked (I hadn't dried off yet) with 3 bottles (2 litres) of puke (I was sick the day before).

He made me sit in a corner with a massive spider (one of my massive fears) until i had drunk all of the puke. All of this lasted 4 hours :(

CruelMaster5
10-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Why would he want you to eat puke?

SubMissChievous
10-27-2014, 05:12 PM
This isn't really a dare so moved to s/M blogs...

Please try to read the stickies, OP.

maxS
10-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Do you always keep your puke in bottles?

DisDumWhor
10-27-2014, 05:53 PM
1. He made me eat puke because i woke up late and it was my final warning

2. I kept puke in the bottle because ive drunk puke before

Fantage
10-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Ewww........I've had a shower head directly pointed at my pee hole with super hot water for 5 minutes and eaten poo

babytbdlgirl
10-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Ewww........I've had a shower head directly pointed at my pee hole with super hot water for 5 minutes and eaten poo

That sounds like fun minus the shit!

maxS
10-31-2014, 06:30 PM
Bumping this!
Anyone else care to share their worst experience?

Kiminx
11-08-2014, 12:54 AM
I've had something similar, actually.
I had to eat a can of catfood one day and i really.. really hate this stuff. After about half a can i had to throw up in a bowl. After finishing up the catfood.. which took me about half an hour and some severe nausea, i had to put a blanket over my head and inhale the puke smell until i had to take a shit. So after about an hour of having my face in a bucket of puke, i took a dumb in it and also peed in it.
The rest of the night, i was busy slowly slurping up all the puke.

Asteroth
12-07-2014, 07:03 AM
The worst experience ever? Stochastic algebra. Pure nightmare that rivals only rivals with Spanish Inquisition at their finest.

davesmith1248
04-09-2015, 08:43 AM
I did this when I had to shit and I could feel the shit ready to come out. I pissed into a glass and chugged it down. It was about half a pint. Then I pushed a skinny handle from a bottle opener into my ass. I used this because it is smooth curved metal around the edge, but has grippy rubber on the flat top and bottom of it. It has a flat oval shape to it, so it went in pretty easy. I turned out the lights, squatted down and started pushing the opener in my asshole. As it slid in I heard squishy noises. Really disgusting. I twisted the handle once in each direction, then pulled it out of my ass quickly and put is straight in my mouth (lights still out). I closed my mouth and teeth down on the base of the handle and pulled it out of my mouth, scraping the handle off as I did so. Got a good amount of shit in my mouth and swallowed quickly. I did this 3 more times before I was gagging and had to stop.