PDA

View Full Version : sizi VS vincentio

sizi
10-27-2014, 04:35 AM
Please vote for us, loser of the thread takes all the punishments from the thread, so if you have some ideas for dares please post it.

RiskyDares
10-27-2014, 06:12 AM
loser send a full naked photo by pm to anybody replying to this post

Victoria85
10-27-2014, 06:50 AM
Uhm thats a limit for me, sowwy <3

BlaBlaBlubb
10-27-2014, 07:10 AM
Loser has to:

Get naked in front of a mirror, put 1 clothespin to each nipple with some toothpaste.

Then take 4 toys increasing size (the 3rd one must be the biggest thing you can fit) and fuck his ass in front of the mirror with using toothpaste as lube. At first edge 3 times with the anal toy while looking in the mirror and looking himself in the eyes while on edge moaning loud. Then make yourself orgasm and shoot the load into a glass.

Then spank each ass cheek 75times with a wodden spoon or a paddle.

Then take the next toy and redo the edging and cumming. After the final load swallow the half of the glass and smear the rest into your face and let it dry. Keep the biggest toy for the rest of the day in your ass.

robrob3rts
10-27-2014, 07:39 AM
The Each player choses 5 objects, these can be anything they want. within Limits.

The winner then gets to tie the loser to either:
1) a chair
2) a bed
3) a tree

They then have to be blind-folded and have ear plugs inserted

The winner then gets to use the 10 objects in however way he likes to punish, turn on, finish or edge the loser

This has to last for between 30 and 60 mins and can then leave them left tied up for another 60 or until he escapes!

Enjoy and please give a full report

Victoria85
10-27-2014, 08:20 AM
The Each player choses 5 objects, these can be anything they want. within Limits.

The winner then gets to tie the loser to either:
1) a chair
2) a bed
3) a tree

They then have to be blind-folded and have ear plugs inserted

The winner then gets to use the 10 objects in however way he likes to punish, turn on, finish or edge the loser

This has to last for between 30 and 60 mins and can then leave them left tied up for another 60 or until he escapes!

Enjoy and please give a full report

How do you see this virtually happening? I dont plan on travelling all that way for example. ;)

Switchable
10-30-2014, 02:46 AM
The loser must do each of my PM dares with the winner choosing the variable number.

JOEwants
10-30-2014, 06:51 AM
Holy . How did you get people interested in your post. I am versing Corvon and we only have 3 people posting dares.

centurion01
10-30-2014, 07:29 AM
Loser must slap balls the ammount of times this thread has been viewed at poll ending.

Victoria85
10-30-2014, 09:10 AM
Hmm I think we forgot to set a time limit.
Sizi what do you think about it?

Oh and to spice things up, if I indeed loose and this thread has at least 2 pages by then. I will create my own punishment thread which will last till the end of the year.