PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend staying over

robrob3rts
10-26-2014, 05:53 PM
My girlfriend is staying over on Wednesday and i want some dares that i have to do to her or when she is there without her noticing or things i have to do throughout the night/morning or something along those lines.

Hit me with all you have got!

She is straight girl, doesnt play on get dare, nothing too extreme pain wise, no scat or piss will mostly be indoors although there will be a walk outside. yes she is up for it. she likes bondage, spanking, anal and vaginal

myplaytime
10-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Need more info on her. Does she know you play on GD and is she in favor of the fun night? Then, what are her likes, dislikes and limits?

robrob3rts
10-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Need more info on her. Does she know you play on GD and is she in favor of the fun night? Then, what are her likes, dislikes and limits?

Have added some info in the first post

myplaytime
10-26-2014, 07:45 PM
I couldn't find reply post so hope this #2 post gets through.Set up your bed with hidden restraints at the corners. During your normal foreplay tell her you want to blindfold her to increase her other senses and that she can not orgasm without permission or she will be punished. Now, secure her hands in the restraints and reassure her as you continue foreplay. Slowly lick your way down her body and start eating her pussy until she is getting into it. Now secure her legs and have her spread eagled. Place clothespins on each nipple at the 12 o'clock position for 10 minutes, the 3, 6, 9 and 12 if she last that long. All the while you are eating her, fingering her ass. Remove pins when it gets too much for her. You know her fantasies, so now is the time to play with them. Leave room and make a fake phone call that she can hear and invite a friend to enjoy her what ever her fantasies might be, your choice. Nothing extreme you said, so she is yours at this point to play and allow her to enjoy.

robrob3rts
10-27-2014, 04:44 AM
I couldn't find reply post so hope this #2 post gets through.Set up your bed with hidden restraints at the corners. During your normal foreplay tell her you want to blindfold her to increase her other senses and that she can not orgasm without permission or she will be punished. Now, secure her hands in the restraints and reassure her as you continue foreplay. Slowly lick your way down her body and start eating her pussy until she is getting into it. Now secure her legs and have her spread eagled. Place clothespins on each nipple at the 12 o'clock position for 10 minutes, the 3, 6, 9 and 12 if she last that long. All the while you are eating her, fingering her ass. Remove pins when it gets too much for her. You know her fantasies, so now is the time to play with them. Leave room and make a fake phone call that she can hear and invite a friend to enjoy her what ever her fantasies might be, your choice. Nothing extreme you said, so she is yours at this point to play and allow her to enjoy.

I will endeavour to do my best on all this, i'm not sure about the fake phone call i think she will be weirded out by this too much, feel free to change it

Thanks

Keep them coming

myplaytime
10-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Forget the phone, tell her she can not cum without permission and if she does she will be punished with 25 spanks to each ass cheek with a leather strap (belt). Keep bring her to edge and deny her first and 2nd request. You may decide after that how far to push her. If she is into oral tell her you will let her cum with a blow job and swallow after. Otherwise just fuck her.

robrob3rts
10-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Okay will do, it will be fun

Any more?!

myplaytime
10-27-2014, 11:25 AM
PM a detailed report and since not in your limits include a picture(s) of her blindfolded and tied to the bed. When this fun night ends let her know that the next time you get to spend the night together it will be her turn to take control and play with you. So she should start making her to do list. You will be her slave for the night to do with as she wishes, (within your today's listed limits).

babytbdlgirl
10-27-2014, 05:01 PM
When you do a detailed report, put it on here and post the pictures on this thread as well

myplaytime
10-28-2014, 08:55 AM
After you have told her about the next sleep over and before she leaves. She is to create a get dare account, you are not to know her screen name or password. Give her my pm info and anyone else you wish her to ask for suggestions. Just think you might even end up chatting with her and not know it is her. I bet she knows your screen name and could she have some fun with you.

robrob3rts
10-29-2014, 02:46 AM
Any one else got any?

Smaller "secretive" challenges?

CISS
10-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Here's a few ideas:
(1) While you're out, swap the underwear you're wearing (so she returns home in your undies and you return home in hers)
(2) Flip a coin and whoever wins gets to wank/finger the other person for exactly 60 seconds. First person to orgasm loses and gets spanked 10 times by the other person.
(3) Buy a can of whipped cream. Tie her to the bed,keeping her head down so she cannot look down on her belly. Spell words on her belly with the wipped cream. She must guess the word within 5 tries, then you have to lick it off. Otherwise you wipe it off and she gets punished.

Joe Kavalier
10-29-2014, 09:32 AM
In casual conversation, over the course of the evening, get her to say these words. Preferably in order:

Soft
Erect
Pussy
Insert
Hump
Spunk
Relax

Then show her the list once she's said them all.

centurion01
10-29-2014, 09:35 AM
Give her a orgasm just by fucking her in the morning.