PDA

View Full Version : Messy (primarily shaving cream) Dares List

WAMXdresser
10-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Hi, guys, I figured I may as well post this. I'm going to be starting a list type thing here where I write down some messy dares that primarily involve shaving cream that either I have come up with, or I've seen or heard from other people. If I give a dare here that you have come up with and have posted, then please let me know so I can give you credit for it. Also, please feel free to add your own dares to this thread as you see fit, just make sure that they are good dares you come up with on your own and make sure you keep the numbering in line with the other dares posted here. Anyway, here are the first few dares.

1.) Put on a pair of panties and fill them to the brim, front, back, and sides with shaving cream.

2.) Put on a bra and "stuff" it with a bunch of shaving cream.

3.) Put on shaving cream filled panties and a shaving cream filled bra, then pie yourself in the face with a huge shaving cream pie.

4.) Do the following in the order given, pie yourself in the back of the head, give yourself a pie sandwich, give yourself a pie hat, pie yourself in the face with the biggest pie you have.

5.) Make about 20 pies with half a can of shaving cream each. Arrange them so that they are directly below you when you are in the push up position, you should have your hands in one pie each as well as your feet. Place the biggest pie directly beneath your face. When you do a push up, you must go down far enough to get your face partially into the pie. After 25 push ups, collapse into the pies.

WAMXdresser
11-16-2014, 05:07 PM
Here's another messy dare for now, it involves crossdressing. Feel free to add your own dares to this list!!

6.) Wear as much or as little female clothes as you would like under your male clothes, or if very daring, wear only female clothes. Make sure you have no makeup on or a wig though, you'll get to that part later. Drive to a store like Walmart, but make sure you bring a bowl and a spoon with you. Go into the store and buy anywhere from 2 to 10 cans of shaving cream, as well as a variety of food coloring. Once you have bought the items, you can return to your car. Now, you have two options, one is for the very daring, the second one is for the less daring.
Option 1: Take out one of the shaving cream cans and the food coloring. Spray some of the shaving cream into the bowl, not a lot, and start mixing in the color you want for your eye makeup that you will give yourself. Put the "makeup" on and proceed to do this for your cheeks and lips as well. Once you have your new "makeup" on, it's time for your hair. You can either give yourself a plain shaving cream wig with no color, or you can add the food coloring to that shaving cream as well and give yourself a nice colorful hairdo. Once this is complete, you are to leave your car and strip down to the female clothes under your male clothes, unless you are already wearing only the female clothes. Once this has been done, you are to re-enter the store and shop around for a while.
Option 2: Head home and do the same as option one, up to the point where it talks about leaving your car. Once you have all this completed, you can spend the next hour doing whatever you like, wearing only female clothes of course.