PDA

View Full Version : Funny thread!

the dude
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Ok i got this idea! every 1 post a joke a day and lets see who is the funniest! So like for today i say the first joke!

today it is this!
OK there are 2 brunets in the front of a pickup truck and about three or four blonds in the back of the truck. The truck crashed into a river and the 2 brunets open the doors and get out. Then after about 2 or 3 minutes the blonds come up. The brunets ask them what took you so long. And they say " We could'nt get the tailgate down! " :p

some one else post 1. and if u do it get new ones and post 1 every day!Im gonna do this!

Glutgod
05-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Ok that one was weird... But heres a good one:
It is a your mom joke

Your mom is so stupid, I told her to do the robot and R2D2 got aids.

tordman
05-03-2007, 11:48 AM
i told u this already but...
A guy walks into the patent office and states that he needs to get a patent.

The clerk leads him into an office and they both sit down.

The clerk asks him what he has invented?

The guy pulls a crumpled lump of plastic from a brown paper bag. With the flick of his wrist, it pops into a perfectly shaped bottle.

The clerk tells him that his invention is truly amazing, and asks him what he calls it?

The guy says that it is a "Fottle......folding and bottle equals Fottle.....Get it?"

The clerk asks if he has invented any other products?

The guy says yeah, " I have a folding carton that I call a "farton".

The clerk says that "Farton" is a completely unacceptable name for a product and he could not possibly issue a patent for an item with such a name.

The guy says........"I guess you don't want to hear about my folding bucket"

Glutgod
05-03-2007, 02:55 PM
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

RockerChick9
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
One day at work two workers started telling blond jokes. A blond women walked up to them and said "you should be ashamed! Not all blonds are dumb you know! thats a really horrible thing to say!" And she stormed out feeling very insulted.

as she was driving home she saw another blond woman rowing a boat in a corn field. The woman got out of her car "you know it's people like you that make blonds look stupid!" she screamed shaking her fist at the blond in the boat. " id come over there and kick your ass if i could swim!"

lol, i love blond jokes. its quite funny too that im lond myself :p

the dude
05-04-2007, 12:28 PM
AH HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHA DID U KNOW ROCKERCHICK THAT U EVEN SPELLED BLOND WRONG IN THAT LAST SENTANCE OF THE POST! IV GOT A LOT OF DUMB BLOND JOKES SO ILL MOSTLY POST THOSE THO SO DONT BE OFFENDED!

so ok SANTS CLAUSE , A BRUNET , AND A , DUMB BLOND ARE ON TOP OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING. THEY ALL JUMPED OFF. WHICH ONE WILL HIT THE GROUND FIRST! the brunet because the blond had to stop and ask for directions!

Glutgod
05-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Yo the caps and wrong grammer make it annoying to read, try to fix it.

Ok go to up your friend and have a thumb war, this is what you say

1...2...3..4...Lets have a thumb war...5...6...7...8..I use this hand to masterbate.

Big_Joe
05-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Here's quite a funny one:

A blonde is on a gameshow and gets asked the question: name a bird which does not build its own nest. She rightly answers Cukoo and takes away £50.
That night her friend asks her how she knew the answer and she answers, "Well everyone knows Cukoos live in clocks!"

Also:

"Yo mommas so fat, even God cudn't lift her spirit!"

squirt
05-05-2007, 08:34 PM
What doesn't belong in this list: wife, eggs, meat, and blow job? Blow job. You can beat your wife, eggs, and meat, but you can't beat a blow job.

the dude
05-07-2007, 09:14 AM
How can u tell that a dumb blond is haveing a bad day? if she has a tampon behind her ear and cant find her pencil!:D :p :D

the dude
06-09-2007, 08:01 AM
ok 1 nite a married couple were in bed and the wife woke up and her husband was gone. she went downstairs to the kitchen and hears a muffled sound in the basement and goes down there. then in the basement she finds her husband huddled sobbing in the corner. she asks him whats wrong and he says well u remember when we where sixteen and your dad caught us haveing sex? wel u know how he said i could marry u or go to prison? I would have got out today!:tiny: :(

bondfan
06-09-2007, 08:08 AM
How many elephants can get into a sub-marine?
12. Cause the cause the bell is on the left hand side.

Anti Humour for the win;)

verycarroty
06-09-2007, 08:09 AM
whats the difference between light and hard?

You can sleep with a light on.