PDA

View Full Version : Georgia takes Pseudo-Control

prestongirl
10-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Hi all,

I thought I would share something that I was once forced to endure.

My Master would create some events that had to occur, and these events would have to happen for me to orgasm!

So my idea is, you gals and guys nominate something you want to sacrifice, like your orgasms, and select a scenario at random.

These could be about sports, my life, the world, anything I choose to think of: so it is totally random!

If you're interested in joining up, just post a reply, and I'll get the scenarios thought up!!

G

Recruit
10-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Let's start simple. I'm ready to sacrifice my orgasms for a period of time less than month.

freddy12345678
10-07-2014, 09:57 PM
im ready to sacrifice my orgasms for a week, give me any task that isnt in my limits

lilsissy
10-07-2014, 10:12 PM
i am willing to sacrifice my right to pants and my rights as an adult too and will do as you say for a week(ageplay/extended forced to be a baby in public)

lets see what you can come up with :3

ClaraAnne
10-07-2014, 10:32 PM
I will sacrifice my orgasms for less than a month and my underwear for the same amount of time. Give me a task that is in my limits.

prestongirl
10-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the interest all!

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have got the task explained. Let me give you an example.pf mine:

I was once not allowed to orgasm until our local football (soccer) team scored 4+ goals. That's it all it is a "random" timer for anything you guys choose!.. except it maybe a bit more themed around me.

So if you still wanna see the list, just reply!

lilsissy
10-07-2014, 10:56 PM
i am willing to sacrifice my right to pants and my rights as an adult too and until i finish my thesis and if you want pic proof i will send you my completed thesis

is that more along the lines of what you were talking about

subTom
10-08-2014, 09:51 PM
I would like to see your list of scenarios and ideas of what to sacrifice.

I, like the others, would sacrifice Orgasm, maybe TV, games, furniture, or something else.

For scenario, anything sufficiently random. Maybe a team winning two or three games in a row, a stock going up three days in a row, number of birthdays on Facebook.

sfinx
10-12-2014, 05:20 AM
I will sacrifice my orgasms.

Link1254
10-12-2014, 06:00 AM
I would sacrifice my orgasm until the condition is met.

prestongirl
10-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Ok, since I have enough responders, anyone willing to "play" can PMe two dice rolls. Good luck!