PDA

View Full Version : Tricky Master/Slave experiences

pmzqonxw
01-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Hello Everyone.

I am a Dom who is close to picking up a new sub, we've been talking for a while and she seems interested in submitting as a slave. While I am confident in many aspects of being her Master, I am still somewhat new and haven't had much experience as far as calming down tricky situations (an example being pushing a soft limit once I feel I've gained enough of her trust).

I've looked through some of the different posts on this site, lots of good info to be had. At this point I think it would be best to actually hear real experiences that different Masters and slaves have had. Both real life M/s and online M/s experiences are more than welcome!

So I put it out to you, the more experienced of the getDare community. What have been some situations that have caused problems for you, What caused the problem, and How did you address it? Also any experiences with working with soft limits would be greatly appreciated.

Either Masters or slaves feel free to post your reply, or send me a message, I would very greatly appreciate listening to your experiences and learning from them. Also please be as detailed as you feel comfortable being and try to pick some of your more unique experiences, getting 20 people going on about trying to get their slave to go on webcam won't be a whole lot of help.

Thank you in advance for all your help and info
-Brad