PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Anal Dare

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Robert_Z_man
01-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Dare The Person Above your post with a anal dare.

Ill Go first so dare me . :D

sucka
01-14-2009, 09:37 PM
ok fuck yourself as hard and fast as u can with spit as lube with a vibrating dildo or similar such as toothbrush or sometthing after five minutes hump something soft until u orgasm

limits quiet, family, nothing to big, no toothpaste or other, no ice

crystal
01-14-2009, 09:55 PM
try to stick a egg into your butt if you can leave it their

TortureMe
01-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Stick a butplug, either homemade from a vegetable or whatever, up your ass and wear it under you're panties for the rest of the day

Mark_Willis
01-15-2009, 06:03 AM
ask a random guy on the internet to tell you how big there dick is and then in the same day find something the same size and shove it all the way into your ass.

Zeromus
01-15-2009, 06:06 AM
Give yourself an enema, plug it, and do not release for 40 min.

*Nothing public. Likes scat, mess, and extreme pain*

cant_think_of_a_nam
01-15-2009, 04:11 PM
stuff a hot dog with relish ketchup mustard and onions then take it out and eat it for lunch

banneduser
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
wear no underwear, find a pen or another object you can safely keep in your ass for 30 minutes or so while walking but dont mind loosing. Insert that object and now go out and walk around, do some shopping whatever, after 20 minutes shit that item out while you walk and let it drop down your trousers onto the floor. take 15 steps, turn around and pick the item up, go to the nearest public toilet, strip naked in there and re-insert it and go home :)

Give me something i can do tonight when i go to bed if possible! Have two anal toys, one short and thin the other is a candle (im not lighting it) and nothing hot/toothpaste on it!

Robert_Z_man
01-15-2009, 09:37 PM
when your in bed tonight fuck your ass lightly with your short thin toy and then insert the candle and leave it there for a 1 1/2 hrs.

Give me a object insertion dare ...

RubberBoy
01-16-2009, 02:47 AM
(Not sure what your limits are)

Fuck yourself with a vibrator/dildo in every room of your house. Then after 20 mins which ever room you are in you have to wait there with the dildo up your arse for another 20 mins not moving or touching your cock.

Then go to the most ricky room (chance of getting caught, clear view from outside) and wank yourself off with riding the dildo.

Male
Got a large collection of dildos and butt plugs of varying sizes.
Limits - public.

nils
01-16-2009, 12:02 PM
insert a butt plug of your choice walk around, do some sport exercises without the butt plug comming out. Then mastrubate just to the edge of cumming. Then stop and keep the butt plug in as long as possible your are only allowed to cum 30 min after pulling the butt plug out

Robert_Z_man
01-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Put 12 frozen grapes in your ass and do 15 mins of masturbation before removing the grapes.

Robert_Z_man
02-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Take a Plastic bottle with the cover on and insert into your anus for 5 mins.

Logan429
02-10-2009, 06:50 PM
This one feels funny... :D
Put a condumover your cell phone and insert it, make sure its on vibrate. Now tell all your friends to call you and maybe call yourself a few times to. Leave the phone in there for a whole day.

-Hope you like it

Turn_Me_Female
02-10-2009, 08:40 PM
find the thickest pen possible
and insert it slowly
then speed up and go as fast as you can then when your done (5 minutes) suck the pen no matter whats on there
even if theres a huge pice of poo
unless it against limits

P.S if you are going to dare me remember i am a male and no masturbation!

:D:D:D:D

Sir-Dare_Alot
02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
insert 10 ice cubes up your ass. then insert a plug.
now do not release any of the water until alll the ice cubes are melted

t_or_dgal
02-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Sir Dare-a-Lot:

Go to the supermarket and buy a bunch of carrots. You know - the ones with green stalks coming off of them. Also, buy a small jar of vaseline. Just these two items.

Go to the nearest public restroom, go into a stall and remove all of your clothes.

Lube up the largest carrot in the bunch, and slide the whole thing into your ass, leaving the stalk hanging out. Leave the rest of the carrots and the vaseline in the stall. (Somebody will get a kick out of them!)

Put your clothes back on, and return home.

When you get home, remove all of your clothes before entering your home. You may remove the carrot, but only after you have made yourself cum. Until you have an orgasm, you must remain totally nude upon returning home.

Then report back here how it went. Good luck!

LIMITS: No POO, No Permanent damage
LIKES: Mild exhibitionism, Anal Insertion, Humiliation, Random Games

Trissy
02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
I dare you to put in a pencil dcovered in icyhot and leave it there until the icyhot stops hurting. If it falls out you have to do it again. But add a pencil each time. You arn't allowed to hold it in.

Nothing bigger than hairbrush width. Make it totally unnoticable to other people though.

SubMissChievous
02-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Dare me to put anything in my vagina. Nothing bigger than hairbrush width, I can't get that big of stuff up. Make it totally unnoticable to other people though.Trissy,

This game is called Person Above Anal because you must dare the Person who posted Above to do an Anal related dare.

And you already have a dare request thread in this section so no need to post random requests in other threads.

Thanks

Oh and btw next person to dare is Tordgal not Trissy or me :p

doggybaby
02-12-2009, 04:52 PM
t or dgal:
insert as many ice cubes as you can into your ass.
Then put all of your underwear on at once..and take them off after the ice melts.

TortureMe
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
fill up a condom with water then freeze it, lube it up then put it in your ass untill melts completely

Robert_Z_man
02-15-2009, 08:20 AM
Take 5 ice cubes and put them in your ass, leave them in until melted once done masturbate till orgasm before releasing the water.

Naughty Slut
02-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Go to bed with a smallish butt plug in and set ur alarm clock for 3am, at 3 get up and go to ur front (open it if ur daring enough) door strip naked and fuck ur ass with something much larger than the butt plug for 15mins. reinsert the plug and go back to bed

Mark_Willis
02-16-2009, 05:35 AM
get something about the size of a small carrot, insert it into your ass doggy style and sit back down with it in. Keep it in all the while you're on getdare.

mugenhavok
02-16-2009, 05:41 AM
put the eraser end of a pencil up your anis then put on some panties
and pore spagetti into the back of them then sit down and continue with getdare

Robert_Z_man
02-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Put some toothpaste (I know toothpaste is over rated:p) on the outside of your anus and insert 5 ice cubes leave them in for 10 mins.

someguy12345
02-17-2009, 04:21 AM
put tap in your ass and turn it on

Somthing easy for me please

monk
02-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Go for an 60 min walk.

Walk for 10 mins insert a butt plug (or something else.)

Walk for 10 mins and then remove it.

Walk for 10 min and then insert it.

.. for the full 60 mins, hf :)

Limits: Messy, lots of pain, scat.

DSS_Dupli
02-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Insert each finger into your anus, one at a time, and then suck it clean before inserting the next. (Time it right to avoid getting crap on your fingers.)

Nothing too messy (a little's okay), no eating crap.

wedgiedarer
03-03-2009, 07:43 PM
get a pillow or something simmilar and cut a hole
then do it with the pillow

Robert_Z_man
03-04-2009, 11:33 PM
get a pillow or something simmilar and cut a hole
then do it with the pillow

This is a "anal above dare"

SavorySpanks
03-05-2009, 10:50 PM
insert a butt plug of your choice walk around, do some sport exercises without the butt plug comming out. Then mastrubate just to the edge of cumming. Then stop and keep the butt plug in as long as possible your are only allowed to cum 30 min after pulling the butt plug out
I like it. Well said. I might do that combined with tortureme's all day thing.

thanks

SavorySpanks
03-05-2009, 11:04 PM
This is a "anal above dare"
Yo man! hav you got it comming.

Insert 2x2x6 Maglite for 3 hours and act like nothing is wrong as you do your work.

enjoy.

Your-Slave
03-06-2009, 06:10 AM
you put 3 pens up your ass. on a work morning, keep them in for the whole day, if u need to shit. wait till u get home.

supbob123
03-08-2009, 07:09 PM
put any kind of veggi or fruit you want in you butt an leave it there all day.

cassie2cute
03-08-2009, 10:30 PM
put a carort all the way into your bum only 3 cm cam come out leave in all day don't tack out to go to the toilot wait till 1 in the morning

thefalloftheheretic
03-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Shove a banana (peeled) up your ass for 15 minutes.

Naughty Slut
03-09-2009, 01:51 AM
put some food of ur choice up ur ass before you go to bed and eat it when u get up in the morning then finger ur asshole seeing how many fingers u can get up there at one time and report back on the number of fingers

monkeysrock
03-23-2009, 01:46 AM
I put 3 polos up there, about 5 hrs ago and couldnt dig them out. Went to the loo and...well... I dont think its a good idea to put them near my hands.

And I managed 2 fingers - covered in spit.

So next person;

Spank yourself until your ass is as red as hell. Now put a carrot in with the green leaves attached and hanging out. Take a picture and put them up in the local phonebox with your email address on them! How many replies ???

Kaaizseu
03-23-2009, 05:09 AM
put 1 finger in... wait five mins... put another one... wait five mins... repeat this untill you can fit no more and then keep those in for 10 mins... you are free do do as you like with your fingers aslong as there still in there...

XxLemonSquaresxX
04-06-2009, 06:49 PM
put at many ice cubes as you can fit in and leave them there until they melt

Logan429
04-06-2009, 07:11 PM
get some helicopter seeds from maybe your backyard and grind them up and insert them in there. It makes a mild itching powder.

face
04-06-2009, 07:12 PM
put a pin in your ass and write you and your crush/GF/BF name on paper

XxLemonSquaresxX
04-06-2009, 07:17 PM
get some helicopter seeds from maybe your backyard and grind them up and insert them in there. It makes a mild itching powder.
theres no helicopter seeds where i live
could you give me something that doesnt involve anything from outside please?

Sir-Dare_Alot
06-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Put a water bottle in the freezer and when it is completely frozen cut away the bottle and you must put the entire frozen "dildo" in your ass and then masturbate to orgasm

Mr.Rockstar
06-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Fuck ur self with your finger

CrossdressSlaveBoy
06-14-2009, 07:59 PM
i dare you to anal yourself with your toothbrush end.
put the tooth paste on before hand and afterwards clean your teeth!

Sir-Dare_Alot
06-14-2009, 08:20 PM
piss into a water bottle then slowly slid the top of the bottle into your ass and give yourself a piss enema.
Hopefully something a little more creative than the last one i got ^^

PinkLudeGal
06-14-2009, 08:40 PM
So This one combines a couple above. piss in a water bottle. Freeze it. Then cut away the plastic and fuck yourself with your piss dildo. Start slow and work your way up to hard and fast. Prolly want to do this in a bathtub lol. when it really starts to melt put it all the way in or as much as you can and let it melt.

thenewGuy21
06-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Ok... give this one a shot.

Roll a die, the number determines what you insert...

1 - 1 finger
2 - 2 finger
3 - tall candle
4 - carrot
5 - cucumber
6 - length of beads

now the real dare is before you insert it cover the object in a small amount of beer, wine, liquor, etc. Apparently you can get very drunk this way. Yes your body can absorb alcohol through your butt, but be careful, don't use a lot, and it might burn

PinkLudeGal
06-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Ok... give this one a shot.

Roll a die, the number determines what you insert...

1 - 1 finger
2 - 2 finger
3 - tall candle
4 - carrot
5 - cucumber
6 - length of beads

now the real dare is before you insert it cover the object in a small amount of beer, wine, liquor, etc. Apparently you can get very drunk this way. Yes your body can absorb alcohol through your butt, but be careful, don't use a lot, and it might burn

I will do this. But For the people who do not know about alcohol going into your anus:

Use extreme caution when doing so. Since the alcohol does not pass through your liver, Your body does not filter out all the toxins in the alcohol. Which mean that all those toxins get absorbed directly into your bloodstream. If you are going to do something like this, do not do it a lot. Once every now and then is ok.

Also since your anus does not have a gag reflex, it is VERY easy to get alcohol poisoning and DIE. Always use very little, find what you can handle without going overboard.

I'm serious too...you really can die from having to much alcohol going in your anus.

I know a lot about this subject and I also know what my body can, and can not handle. That is why I will do this dare, but for everyone who might try this dare....please, please understand that alcohol is very dangerous going up your ass.

Ok, I'm done...continue on with the dares, next dare goes to thenewGuy21

monsterex
06-15-2009, 01:15 PM
fuck your pussy with a vibrator in it then cum 5 times with it in there if you don't put five ice cubes in your pussy

give me something i can do in bed

PinkLudeGal
06-15-2009, 02:02 PM
fuck your pussy with a vibrator in it then cum 5 times with it in there if you don't put five ice cubes in your pussy

give me something i can do in bed

Sorry if this is rude, but you really need to learn how to read.

1. This is an anal dare game.
2. I said the next dare goes to thenew"GUY"21 key word...guy, he does not have a pussy. I was giving advice, so i was not part of the game again.

Next dare still goes to thenewGuy21

Mr.Rockstar
06-15-2009, 05:10 PM
put a shampoo bottle up your ass, pussy, &/or both

monsterex
06-15-2009, 05:13 PM
oh thats good. put the handle of a screwdriver up your pussy and fuck it until you cum

PinkLudeGal
06-15-2009, 05:18 PM
oh thats good. put the handle of a screwdriver up your pussy and fuck it until you cum

Here is your dare:

Read the title of this dare thread 100xs
Write it out 50xs

And remember....It's Person Above Anal Dare.

Thank you.

Ps. Please be a little more creative when posting things. This goes out to everyone. I'm tired of seeing dares on a "person above" dare thread and the dares are something like "fuck yourself"....I know you people are just typing in things to get a dare yourself, but if you can't think a little about the person above you and be a little creative for them...then well, maybe you shouldn't be posting.

Ok my rant is done, sorry everyone.

Mr.Rockstar
06-15-2009, 05:31 PM

I'm a guy I don't have a pussy, give me a different dare

monsterex
06-15-2009, 05:33 PM
mastrabate until you cum then try to lick your cock

Mr.Rockstar
06-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Stick a pencil up your ass

monsterex
06-15-2009, 05:53 PM
stick grapes around your dick and balls

Mr.Rockstar
06-15-2009, 05:55 PM

this is anal dares!

PinkLudeGal
06-15-2009, 05:56 PM

Just to let you know....I tried to talk to you about this problem...and you didn't listen....reported.

Mr.Rockstar
06-15-2009, 05:58 PM

Go to slaves and masters and look for me!!!
Anyways put a stick of cinnamin in your butt

depp
06-15-2009, 08:07 PM
mastrabate until you cum then try to lick your cock

Please stay on topic or you will be banned. It was already politely made clear to you that your posts were inappropriate for the thread.

wedgieplease
06-16-2009, 11:07 PM
i dare you too leave a buttplug in for two days you CANNOT take it out till 48 hours have passed short of a medeical emergency

CrossdressSlaveBoy
06-18-2009, 09:18 PM
ok..
i dare you to stick a carrot up your butt for 10 minutes.
afterwards eat it no matter whats on it.

Naughty Slut
06-19-2009, 06:38 AM
cover a carrot in peanut butter and shove it all the way up ur ass, then fuck your ass hard and fast for 15mins then pull the carrot out and suck it like ur giving it a head job and then re insert into ur ass, after an hr of it being up ur ass strip completely naked, pull the carrot out and eat it

Dahc
06-19-2009, 06:51 AM
ok for this one you are going to need milk and that pink strawberry quick mix, and a funnel.

first get neked.. than get on ur back and lift ur legs over past your head so that ur ass is pointing upwards.. next take the funnel and lube it up or not.. its your choice.. than pour 2 - 3 cups of milk into ur ass. than squeeze some of the quick mix into ur ass, remove the funnel and stand up but dont let it come out yet.. now take a walk for 5 - 10 minutes around the house. when your done push the pink milk out of ur ass into a cup or a bowl than drink it.

limits:
no blood, no family / friends, no public

Naughty Slut
06-19-2009, 06:57 AM
il have to do that another time as people are home atm and i will have to buy a funnel first (you can punish me for that if u like)

shove an item that u use regulary up your ass and then give yourself a bra connection wedgie, do a half hour workout and then remove the object and lick it clean

Dahc
06-19-2009, 10:44 AM
i dare you too leave a buttplug in for two days you CANNOT take it out till 48 hours have passed short of a medeical emergency

is this dangerous? i mean,, what if you really gotta go?

Iamthebest
06-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Put a bar of soap up your butt

Dahc
06-19-2009, 11:05 AM
that dare is not for me i was just asking a question..

plaything
06-19-2009, 11:10 AM
take twenty sharpies and try to stick them up your ass.....for every one you dont get you hae to shove a bannana up your ass for that many minutes
example 11 sharpies banana in ass for 9 minutes

Iamthebest
06-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Do really think I have that many sharpies???
Give me another

plaything
06-19-2009, 11:17 AM
honestly i did....there are at least 100 at my house...and umm it doesnt have to be sharpies it could be pencils pens sharpies markers...andything that genreal shape and size

cheesey923
06-19-2009, 03:27 PM
stick 15 grapes up your but for 15 minutes for each one not in eat that many that were inside you when done

for my i have dildos and vibrating eggs and artificial vaginas and such try to give me an actual good dare plz my lately have been kinda suckish give me a task todo or something and a punishment if i fail

dare
06-19-2009, 04:01 PM
roll a dice or use a digital one. the number you get is the number of pens you must shove up your ass. use the dice again and the number you get this time, times it by 10 and this is how long in minutes you must have the pens up your ass.

limits:blood,family,publicity,poop
no sex toys or but plugs

P~atrick4life
06-19-2009, 04:27 PM
shove a toothbrush with toothpaste

CrossdressSlaveBoy
06-19-2009, 06:57 PM
um...
your banned but ill dare you anyway

i dare you to stick a pen up your ass and leave it there for a day. then use it the whole of the next day.
the only way for you to wash it is with your mouth!!!

wedgieplease
06-20-2009, 02:00 AM
finger your ass till its open then pour water in then put a pen inside there for an a hour now you can get rid of that water

PinkLudeGal
06-20-2009, 02:12 AM
put an ice cube you your bum. wait for it to melt and your ass to be nice and cold and numb. Find an object of your choosing and fuck your ass until it's not cold and numb anymore

ant
06-20-2009, 05:53 AM
stick the biggest cucumber up your ass till 100 replies are on this thread will not fuck myself

Dahc
06-20-2009, 06:10 AM
LOL at dare above ^^^ hahaha ^^^ need any help gettin to 100 PinkLudeGal?

I dare you to dunk your briefs and a bra in water than put them in the freezer for 1 hour. after that hour is up strip and put a pair of cloth pegs on ur nipples than slip the ice clothes on and your shoes and go for a 20 minute jog or a 30 minute walk.
than report back and let us know how it was.

ant
06-20-2009, 04:44 PM
that has nothing to do with my ass plus I have no girl clothes

Masturbator
06-20-2009, 05:16 PM
stick a 10 pencils up your ass

ant
06-20-2009, 11:34 PM
put a plunger on the floor and then sit on it naked so the handle goes up your ass

Will
06-21-2009, 12:52 AM
fuck your ass with a dildo or an item of similar shape by a window at night time for 20 min or at daytime for 10 min

Naughty Slut
06-21-2009, 01:21 AM
finger ur ass for 5mins every 2hrs for the next 24hrs

Will
06-21-2009, 01:29 AM
put as many ice cube as you can in your butt then put a cork in it to hold everything in there until they all melt

anal_guy_fl
06-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Go to your fridge and find the biggest thickest vegitable that you think will fit in your butt. Jerk off and get your cum all over the veggie. You must then use your cum as lube and put the veggie in your butt. Once in, jerk off again, you cannot remove the veggie until you cum.

leadbet
06-21-2009, 02:53 PM
This is similar to another one I posted and can be combined if you get both today. Go outside and get naked under a blanket or in a box and stick you pinky in your ass. Then you must say your abc's backwards.

emo boy
06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
as many fingers as you can
number of fingers = how many minutes you must keep the inserted in your butt

NJWillDoMost
06-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Guess how many grapes you can fit up your butt. Then insert the grapes, as many as you can fit, however many you get over, or under your guess is how many minutes times 5 you must keep them up there. After that time is up you may then masturbate, then release the grapes.

Ex.
Guess: 15 grapes
Actual: 10 grapes
10 grapes x 5 = 50 minutes

Have Fun! :)

anal_guy_fl
06-21-2009, 05:57 PM
This is similar to another one I posted and can be combined if you get both today. Go outside and get naked under a blanket or in a box and stick you pinky in your ass. Then you must say your abc's backwards.

Done! It takes a hell of a lot longer to do the alphabet backwards, lol. I did combine this with the other dare, so it went like this.

1. Go outside (chose a secluded place). Get naked under blanket.
2. Put Pinky in ass and recite alphabet backwards.
3. Keep pinky in place and take care of business.
4. Swat mequitos, get dressed, get the hell out of there.

Done!

I think the dare below should also go for NJWill, since I stuck my reply in here and never gave NJ a dare. I dare you the same thing Naughty Slut has dared me.

Thank You Naughty...

Naughty Slut
06-24-2009, 09:02 AM
every night for the next month finger ur ass before bed for at least 15mins

YourSlut
06-24-2009, 09:14 AM
put three ice cubes and dont take them out let them melt

Naughty Slut
06-24-2009, 09:17 AM
put some chocolate up your ass, wait for it to melt and then stick ur finger up ur ass trying to get as much chocolate out as u can and lick it off ur finger... go back for more ass chocolate if u wish :)

OHHYEAH16
06-24-2009, 09:19 PM
stick as mayn fingers as possible up your ass, but use toothpaste as lube.

anal_guy_fl
06-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Go into your bathroom and find any bottle that you think you can fit. Use the lube of your choice, and insert into your ass. Fuck your but with it for 5 minutes. You may masturbate andcum during this dare.

Naughty Slut
06-25-2009, 02:54 AM
strip completely naked and get down on all fours and fuck your ass with an item of ur choice, the bigger the better. also no lube is allowd

letstalkandare
06-25-2009, 04:10 PM
dare you stick a plunger in ur butt leave there for 25 mins, amount of inches in ur butt how many time u have send random emails to ppl saying what you did

TANorexic00
06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Peel two bananas, and insert them into your ass. Get a dildo or something of the same shape, and fuck yourself with it to mash the bananas up really good. Once they're all mashed up, plug them in your ass with a butt plug or other object. Roll a dice, then multiply this number by 10. This is how many minutes you must leave it all in!

anal_guy_fl
06-25-2009, 08:57 PM
strip completely naked and get down on all fours and fuck your ass with an item of ur choice, the bigger the better. also no lube is allowd

Naughty, you give great dares. I love it! Thank You.

For the person above. I will continue with the anal objects. You are fuck your ass with the object of your choice for 5 minutes using toothpaste as a lube.:D

You must also masturbate and cum before you remove it.

PinkLudeGal
06-25-2009, 11:34 PM
For your dare, you are to give yourself a coffee enima. If you do not know what that is look it up. Then enjoy the sensation. Not only does it feel good but it is healthy as well. Please look it up if you do not know what it is. Do things right, don't guess. AND remember. nothing over 100 degrees in your ass!

Naughty Slut
06-26-2009, 07:10 AM
strip naked, put on a pair of high heels and make-up then put something large of ur choice up your ass. Now you are to stand in a corner of 5 different rooms with ur hands on your head, 5mins for the 1st room, 6mins for the 2nd, 7mins for the 3rd etc

PinkLudeGal
06-26-2009, 08:13 AM
Spank yourself till you are good and red on your ass. then peel 2 bananas and put them in your ass. Find something fairly big to fuck yourself with and mash up the bananas for 10 mins.

BLiverpool
06-26-2009, 10:59 AM
You must put your favourite toy, or if you haven't got any toys then a house hold object into your bum and leave it in for an hour while you got to work or school/college :)

lovemybum
06-26-2009, 06:26 PM
I dare you to, find something the length and thickness of a dick roughly.

insert it, and go sit with your friends and family like nothings wrong for an hour

Nothing which lasts too long please

and nothing which is like shove a airoplane up ur arse or anythign huge haha

Naughty Slut
06-27-2009, 02:14 AM
ok lovemybum, your dare is to do all the posts in thread starting from the beggining, u must do at least 1 per day until you get upto this post and they must be done in order... if there r any u cannot do cause of limits you can skip them or think of a way to edit them so u can do them

anal_guy_fl
06-27-2009, 10:32 AM
OK, Here's one for you.

You are to put a clothespin or some type of clamp on each nipple, then spank your bare ass. Give yourself twenty good whacks per cheek. Then insert as many ice cubes in you ass as you can fit, and masturbate until you cum.

Optional, leave the clips on until you cum a second time.

Be sure to put the ice cubes in water for a little white to round the edges so they don't cut or tear anything. The idea is always for you to have fun and not get hurt. Enjoy!

andrewboost
06-30-2009, 03:43 AM
put one lollipop up your ass have it there for 5 min. then take it out and eat/lick it up!:)

jbailey93
06-30-2009, 05:46 AM
insert an ice lolly (popsicle) in your ass and let it melt :)

Obedient_Slave
06-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Make yourself cum, and how ever many minutes it takes, put that many ice cubes up your ass!

anal_guy_fl
06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
You are to lube your dildo up with toothpste, jerk off and cum on your panties (crotch area). Then tke out the dildo, put on the panties and give yourself a nice wedgie. Play with yourself through the panties until you cum agian.

You must keep the wedgie in until you cum the second tmie.

soldier8998
07-01-2009, 01:04 PM
stick anything round and thick like a lemon up ur ass and jack off till u cum, the twist is u have to jack off into a glass of iced tea and then use the lemon from ur ass in it and drink it all

i only have vegetables, limits in sig, and i luv to xdress when doin anal. and i have something for enemas so try and include it please.

DiaperCouple
07-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Ok....

Give you self an enema and then put on a skirt, bra, top and high heels.

Then you go to a room where there is a chance to be seen or caught. There you insert a some sort of vegatable and begin to masturbate.....BUT you have to stop when youre about to cum.

And then you have to fuck yourself to climax - with the vegatable....

Im a girl....

No: poo, public, blood, hot or burning.

Only have household stuff...

Capoeira
07-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Find the largest item you can fuck yourself with in your house, fuck yourself fast for 5 mins without touching your dick, then edge 4 times, and on the 5th time make sure your legs are over your head and cum into your mouth and swallow

Will
07-02-2009, 06:31 AM
get a dildo or something of similar shape and fuck yourself with it anywhere outside your house(it can be indoor but just not at your home)

SexyUsername101
07-02-2009, 07:34 AM
put a popcicle up your ass and masturbate until you cum, if there is anything left of it once you are done, you must taste it.

NJWillDoMost
07-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Stick a crayola marker up your ass first thing when you get up in the morning, go about your normal activities for the day. For every time that it falls out, or must be removed for any reason, that is how many times you must cum before you can take it out, when you go to sleep that night

dareme12
07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
if u have a clean plunger, stick it to the wall(suction part) and bend over and stick the stick part up ur ass, and go in and out.

broom stick, fingers, shapies,no family, my room only or shower, and xdress

In Jess's holes
07-06-2009, 01:08 AM
I dare you to hmm

lets see...

How about put one finger from each hand in your ass.

Then try to stretch it out as much as you can then hold it for 3 mins.

xoxo

cheese101
07-06-2009, 06:50 AM
You must either fist yourself (Stick your fist up your ass) or get some one else to fist you for as long as it takes you to cum while you are masturbating.

qwerty12345
07-06-2009, 07:08 AM
stick and ice lolly up there

In Jess's holes
07-06-2009, 06:59 PM
You must either fist yourself (Stick your fist up your ass) or get some one else to fist you for as long as it takes you to cum while you are masturbating.

I can't do this one...My ass doesn't go that big...can I have another?

xoxo

dfwchris
07-06-2009, 07:05 PM
In Jess's Holes...
see if this works out better.
a toothbrush or hairbrush in your ass. feel free to get off as desired. sleep with it in. :)

jerrypoof
07-07-2009, 02:34 PM
dfw .. fill an empty glass bottle with water (don't forget some salt..safety first) and fill up your ass with all 12 oz..then fuck the water out of yourself with the bottle or an object of you choosing..but the bottle is prefered..

you can observe the empty bottle as you hold the water then see how much you can get back into it..

have fun

walapalooo
07-07-2009, 04:19 PM
stick a couple ice cubes up your butt until they melt.. then give yourself anal with a carrot.

metalwarrior
07-08-2009, 08:46 AM
take a dildo or some other object that looks like a dildo and put it up your ass. put on your clothes and hold it in for 2 hours while you do your daily activities. after the 2 hours masturbate until you come. then remove it.

wedgie dude
07-08-2009, 08:54 AM
put a phone up yor ass (on vibrate) then call yourself every ten minuites for as long as you like

Purplehaze
07-08-2009, 11:22 AM
put a phone up yor ass (on vibrate) then call yourself every ten minuites for as long as you like
use a necklace that has a chain or roundish objects on it as anal beads.orgasm with them. dont touch your dick

walapalooo
07-08-2009, 12:56 PM
put hot sauce or toothpaste on a toothbrush and give yourself anal with it. Must do for 10 mins straight or ever 5 mins for 30 mins

jerrypoof
07-11-2009, 03:33 AM
take it easy with her.. i dare you to stick two fingers in your ass and then play with youself till you cum.

johnwashere
07-12-2009, 03:46 PM
i dare you to stick ice up your ass and keep it there untill it melts

japanese moron
07-12-2009, 04:38 PM
find a household item you can dildo your ass with, for the next 24 hours if you wish to masterbate you MUST have the item in your ass. The only lube for the item will be your own spit!

My turn to take the fall :(

gamma526
07-12-2009, 06:58 PM
put rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip and leavit in your ass over night

Falcon Punch
07-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Give yourself a large enema then tie yourself up in the shower using something like ice as a time release. Good luck holding it in!

blobby.bob
07-14-2009, 02:18 AM
give yourself an enema then put 3 ice cubes up your ass fuck yourself with something within 10 metres of yourself ( or any other object if none can be found) it must be at least an inch in diameter with the ice cubes still in. do this for 15 minutes climax to orgasm then just before pull out the object out of your ass quickly

In Jess's holes
07-14-2009, 04:26 AM
Ok so you are going to make an ass smoothy. Make any flavor you want using a blender. Then pour it into your ass and keep there for as long as you can bare the coldness and the fullness of the smoothy. I didn't read your sig (I forgot to) If it is not against your limits drink it after.

horpat
07-14-2009, 04:39 AM
Roll a dice...this shows you how many icu cubes go to your ass...BUt, for make it easier, use lube...you can choose: Honey or thootpaste

Naughty Slut
07-14-2009, 10:19 PM
put alot of toothpaste on ur toothbrush and then shove it up ur ass and brush it around up there for 5mins, remove and then brush any excess toothpaste ova ur ass checks and keep it there til u shower next

Puppydog
07-14-2009, 10:30 PM
freeze as many ice cubes as you can of your spit and put them in your ass till they melt then suck it up and spit on things.

jim1984
07-14-2009, 10:56 PM
take 20 ice cubes, put one in your mouth, one in your ass repeatedly until there are none left. now see which ones melt first..... and which cause the most discomfort. :) (nice thread btw!)

horpat
07-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Give yourself an enema, than put up a tampon, and wait :D

blobby.bob
07-16-2009, 05:26 AM
lube up ice cubes with toothpaste and syrup insert them into your ass and some on your balls then put a peeled banana up your ass crushing it leave it in there as long as you can stand it them crap it out and use it as lube for masturbation while fingering yourself

mitsubishievo
07-16-2009, 06:07 AM
i dare you to cut the top of a banana and insert it so you can squeeze the inside in you... then get 5 ice cubes and insert them and try to hold everything in for 10 mins then insert 5 more ice cubes... untill you give up

casimir
07-16-2009, 07:00 AM
ok i dare you to insert as many golf balls in to your ass as you can if you want you can use syrup or peanut butter as lube

New and Shy
07-16-2009, 07:15 AM
ok i dare you to insert as many golf balls in to your ass as you can if you want you can use syrup or peanut butter as lube

Stick an object of your choice in your ass but it has to be about the size of a broom handle. You can only use your own cum for lube and you have to do all of this while wearing your humbler.

gamma526
07-16-2009, 08:31 AM
heat an un peeled banna in the microwave(till its warm not hot) and then shove it in your ass
you can use anything you want as lube as long as u heat it up befor you use it
then hold an ice cube on your ass un till it melts

horpat
07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Give yourself an enema, and hold it for 2hour! If fail, insert a tampon to your ass for safelty :D

johnwashere
07-16-2009, 02:25 PM
role a dice..whatever number you get decides on how much ice you have to put up your ass

gamma526
07-16-2009, 06:17 PM
give yourself a tail by shoving a rope or string into your ass
then you must eather sleep with it or hang it out your pant when you go some were public, and if any one ask about it, you have to tell them that its your tail

horpat
07-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Finger yourself while covered by thootpaste, for 10min

Hottie
07-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Put a marker (fat) covered in toothpaste up ur ass and leave it there all nite set ur alarm for 2 am and go outside naked and stay out there for 1 he then go bck in wit it still in ur ass and sleep. And dot take it out till 12 in the afternoon

Billabongskater
07-21-2009, 09:18 AM
3 ice cubes up your butt and a tampon inserted in your butt and keep in for 1 hour

horpat
07-21-2009, 09:36 AM
a banana for the rest of the day

johnwashere
07-21-2009, 05:05 PM
i dare you to get any object from your house and insert it into your ass.....but you can only remove it when somebody comments saying you can remove it

anal_guy_fl
07-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Horpat, I am commenting, you can take the object out of your ass.

Dare for the guy above, you must shove a lemon up your ass with the lube of your choice, Then masturbate. You cannot remove the lemon until you cum.

wedgie dude
07-23-2009, 01:59 AM
ok i dare you to insert 5 tampons up your ass with saliva as your lube

In Jess's holes
07-23-2009, 02:48 AM
Put your phone on vibrate for an entire day. put it in a condom and then up your ass. Tell your friends that you lost it so that they could keep calling it throught the day so you could try to "find" it lol.

please be creative :D

jhacksworth
07-23-2009, 03:09 AM
Creative huh?

Alright... You must lube up your dildo and place it on the floor standing it straight up... Then you must try and somersault onto the dildo so it goes into your ass... It must go deep enough that you can stand up without it falling out. Everytime you fail, you must take a shot of whatever alcohol you choose. If after 10 tries it doesn't work, you must double penetrate your ass (two dildos in at the same time). haha, if that's not creative, I don't know what is...

anal_guy_fl
07-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Your dare is to take 15 ice cubes. Put as many as you can in your ass, and count how many you have left. The number you count is how many minutes you must give yourself a chair wedgie.

If you don't have a suitable chair, you must put toothpaste down the front of your pants and give yourself any type of wedgie for twice as long.

gamma526
07-23-2009, 08:35 PM
chose any object you want a leavit in your ass all day, it has to be lubed with honny

In Jess's holes
07-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Creative huh?

Alright... You must lube up your dildo and place it on the floor standing it straight up... Then you must try and somersault onto the dildo so it goes into your ass... It must go deep enough that you can stand up without it falling out. Everytime you fail, you must take a shot of whatever alcohol you choose. If after 10 tries it doesn't work, you must double penetrate your ass (two dildos in at the same time). haha, if that's not creative, I don't know what is...

HAHAHAHAHA IM DRUNK! lol

But no really, that many shots of 151....I am having trouble seeing the screen lmao I used 2 carrots since my plug and dildo would be to biug lol.

The person above....

Do the dare I just did hahahaha if you actually do it you can pm me with the results and you might be able to dare me something you want me to do ha!

male_slave
07-24-2009, 08:23 AM
a dare u 2 put a tube of toothpaste in ur as and squese it

walapalooo
07-25-2009, 12:33 PM
put toothpaste and ginger powder on a carrot and give yourself anal with it for 20 mins.

Purplehaze
07-25-2009, 02:43 PM
put toothpaste and ginger powder on a carrot and give yourself anal with it for 20 mins.
take a nose spray bottle, and anal your self with it. use water. if not available, use something that shoots a liuid when squeezed. squeeze it every couple of thrusts.

harry4u
07-25-2009, 03:37 PM
i dare you to get a carrot or a big marker, even better a screw driver handle, then tie a rope around the top of your foreskin tight enough so wen you jerk of you can feel wat ever you placed in your ass moving up and down, cum by doing this and then cum by just tugging on the rope without touching your dick.

hope you like it.

walapalooo
07-25-2009, 04:25 PM
brush the inside of your ass like your teeth. Put plenty of toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush brush and awaaay

harry4u
07-26-2009, 08:48 AM
haa not fun. but i did enjoy it, had to really clean my toothbrush after, and i had it on vibrate :D:D okay.. erm.. i dare you to give your self and enema and go for a walk in your nearest woods and when you cant hold it in anylonger squat near a tree and let it out. and you have to leave the mess there and not cover it up. enjoyy

horpat
07-26-2009, 09:34 AM
Put up a banana for x hour (x=roll a dice) and after it ,eat the banana..make sure, that you go for jogging, or doing sit-ups

austinchilds10
07-26-2009, 01:45 PM
ok find a hair brush and stick it up your ass. leve it there for one hour
18 male
limits: public extrime pain

BLiverpool
07-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Got it up there now as I type this :)

Find out how many pens or pencils you can fit into your ass

horpat
07-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Fingering yourself, while watching gay porn

zegogez
07-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Guess the number of grapes you could fit in your mouth. Double that number and get a coin. Everytime you flip it and it's heads eat a grape everytime you flip and it's tails it goes in your ass. Hope you don't consider that messy.

horpat
07-27-2009, 12:05 AM
No grapes here, and the nearest mall is soo far away :S

zegogez
07-27-2009, 12:08 AM
no grapes what a shame they are great fun. Well then, hopefully you have a cucumber. Carve it into the shape of a butt plug and leave it in for an hour

walapalooo
07-27-2009, 01:50 AM
take a tampon and shove it up your ass as far as possible.. leave the string hanging out so you don't have crap it out.

wedgie dude
07-27-2009, 06:04 AM
take a ruler lick it up and down for 2 mins for lots of lubricant then fuck yourself with it

Danr
07-27-2009, 10:25 AM
stick a straw up your ass and pour 250ml of water down the straw up your ass. then take out the straw and use it to drink a whole glass of anything you want.

mke18
07-27-2009, 11:48 AM
Put an ice cube up your ass every 3 minutes until you inserted 4 ice cubes.
You have to put a finger in your butt every 60seconds and lick it clean

wedgie dude
07-28-2009, 02:36 AM
take a bottle cover it in ice cream then sit on it naked

blobby.bob
07-28-2009, 11:50 AM
put on bra fill with ice cubes. go to bathroom and lube up a dildo shaped object with toothpaste. then while anally pounding yourself give your self two swirlys. if ice doesnt melt before you edge for the first time you must put the ice cubes in your ass and continue to pound yourself.
have fun :cool:

doublydaring
07-28-2009, 05:52 PM
stick your favorite color mmarker up your ass for an hour

horpat
07-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Anithibg you want, BUT maximum 1m near you!

dalbo94
07-29-2009, 11:05 AM
stick a pencil up ur ass and try to Write with it

eyemachine
07-29-2009, 09:17 PM
fill a water bottle with warm water, press it tight against your butthole, squeeze the bottle so the water goes up there, put in 1 icecube, and a tampon. Leave in for 30 minutes.

horpat
07-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Masturbate, while fingering yourself

eyemachine
07-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Put your boxers on backwerds, finger your ass threw the opening after 2 icecubes for 10 minutes.

horpat
07-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Give yourself an enema, and shove up a tampon to your ass

GlitzyB
07-30-2009, 11:03 PM
fuck your ass with a carrot.

Thick end first!

and keep going till you're about to cum..... then stop just before :)

horpat
08-01-2009, 09:08 AM
5 ice cubes! and if possible, in a white panties

Billabongskater
08-01-2009, 09:19 AM
squeeze toothepaste into your ass then 5 ice cubes and your not aloud to do anything besides lay on the ground till the burn stops and the ice is melted

wedgie dude
08-01-2009, 12:34 PM
insert 30 ice cubes into your ass and then go for a long walk

johnwashere
08-01-2009, 04:48 PM
next time you are in the toilet you have to have an object (you choose) in your ass if you need to pee...this must be in everytime you need to pee for x hours...roll a dice for how long

alek
08-01-2009, 07:49 PM
i dare you to put 5 ice cubes in your ass and then jump up and down when you think it is all melted...see if you can feel it splashing around in there!

jman
08-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Put a banana in the freezer and when it's froze peeled and do yourself with it until it starts to mash then eat it

Something to do at home please

horpat
08-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Put in a tampon for the rest of the day

jman
08-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Don't have a tampon, any others?

horpat
08-01-2009, 09:57 PM
2fingers...and the rest of the day

Hailscot
08-02-2009, 11:26 AM
You put a tampon in there your self

horpat
08-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Give yourself an enema and try to keep it...if you keep it for 30min, you are free, but if you cant, no cum for 24H

jim1984
08-02-2009, 12:42 PM
give yourself an enema in the shower.... then put as many grapes/cherry tomatoes/whatever in your ass as you can. then hold for at least 10 mins, ass in the air and expel! obviously adjust to suit limits :)

timisonfire
08-02-2009, 12:54 PM
first freeze a key to masterlock in coffee mug. make a harness using belts, panties, etc. that holds an item of your choice into your ass (lube allowed). lock your harness in place with that masterlock. cant take it out of your ass until the ice thaws.

alek
08-02-2009, 03:43 PM
i dares you to put on a thong and do 10 squeaky clean wedgies every hour for 4 hours

hovie907
08-03-2009, 06:06 AM
ice cubes and then give yourself a wedgie.

no ice... hoping not a plunger but i shall do what i must

austinchilds10
08-03-2009, 01:10 PM
i dare you to find a hairbrush and stick it in your ass then sleep with it in.
limits: extreme pain ice cubes public family

BLiverpool
08-04-2009, 05:49 AM
I dare you to cum onto your hand then using your fingers get as much of the cum into your ass as you can

mitsubishievo
08-04-2009, 11:48 AM
get a banana and make a hole at the top of it... then put it in you ass and squeese it inside you....

Danr
08-04-2009, 03:58 PM
stick a straw up your ass and pour 250ml of ice water down the straw up your ass. then take out the straw and use it to drink a whole glass of anything you want.

alek
08-04-2009, 07:37 PM
stick as much pens in your ass(bunched up and are sticking out)and then try to take a pic of it and see what it looks like...(dont need to put up online) but keep it in your phone or camera for about a week or shorter if you want and if anyone asks to see your phone or camera you give it to them...if dont want to do the camera part then you delete it after you take the pic and see it.

horpat
08-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Hmmm....put up as many thongs as you can...than wear one of them for 1 day withput washing it

walapalooo
08-09-2009, 10:41 PM
shove a clothes peg up your butt and then clamp a couple to each cheek ;)

spaana
08-10-2009, 09:47 AM
tie a bit of string around a clothes pin put it up ur ass then pull hard and fast on the string and keep doing it every 10 mins for half an hour

hovie907
08-11-2009, 05:50 AM
i dare you to soap up your plunger and stick it up there!

evil laugh!

no ice, crossdress

horpat
08-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Something that is maximum 1meter near you, for the rest of the day

horpat
08-15-2009, 12:02 PM
No1 wanna play? :D :S I'm sad

Kerrigan
08-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Get your mobile and a condom, (( I know this has been done, but its good ^^)) Text everyone on your contact list, Go online and get a few more numbers, and text -ALL- your contacts "I know your secret, call me!" put your phone on vibrate, put it in a condom, put that in your arse, and leave for 24 hours,

horpat
08-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Now i cant do, no condoms here but i'll try as soon as possible...for you, get toothpaste and finger yourself with it while watching anal/gay porn! Roll a dice for how long

1-10minutes
2-15minutes
3-20minutes
4-15minutes
5-1hour
6-30minutes

If the toothpaste stops burning get some cold water and try again

do all dares
08-16-2009, 09:03 AM
put icy hot on a marker and put it up your ass for 20 min

horpat
08-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Finger yourself while reading my limits 5 times! read the icy hot part! :D

horpat
08-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Lol can i dare myself?! :D Coz as i see, no1 wanna play some anal dare! or just cant find? :P

garbonzo222
08-19-2009, 10:50 PM
horpat, squirt some toothpaste on two icecubes and put them in your ass until they melt. Finger yourself with your pinky finger until the icecubes melt.

myself21
08-20-2009, 06:42 AM
Stick any decent size object up your ass, and sleep with it in there ^-^ If you wake up and it fell out, as punishment... when you take a shower.. give yourself a milk enema and drink it. xD

timisonfire
08-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Finger yourself with three fingers, every 5 min add a finger.

horpat
08-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Give yourself an enema first! Than hold it for 10min! Let it out...Now get your mobile phone in a condom (or vibrator) and put in! Pu tyour normal vloths on and go for a nice walk! (If mobile phone, se tto vibrate and tell to friends to call you)

Guyslave
08-20-2009, 12:55 PM
give yourself a enema. hold it in there for as long as u can. then get a dildo and fuck yourself with the liquid still in you. let the liquid out and continue to fuck urself until u have an orgasm

horpat
08-21-2009, 03:44 AM
put 3 ice cubes to your ass and a tampon...than wait until they melt!

horpat
08-28-2009, 06:39 AM
It should be in the "person above" section :)

Slave4_u
08-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Fig yourself. Get a piece of ginger then peel it then leave it in your ass for 10 min:D

devillian
08-29-2009, 01:33 PM
put a pencile up your ass and use that pencil too push the buttons on your key board at the next post you submit on this forum...with the pencil still in your ass ofc.
enjoy

horpat
09-01-2009, 01:06 PM
put some ice cubes up to your ass and finger yourself til they melt

Naughty Slut
09-09-2009, 10:09 PM
for the next 5 nights u are to sleep naked with an object insterted in ur ass... each night it is to be a larger object and if it falls out that night doesnt count and the next night the object must b even larger

willingmale
09-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Just before sleepy time squeeze a whole family size tube of minty toothpaste up your arse - no plug, just close your eyes and wait (hope/pray) til the morning

Easy!

edd18
09-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Insert some type of food into ure anus. Leave it there for the remainder of the day and then shit it out and eat it

anal_guy_fl
09-12-2009, 01:09 PM
You are going to need to find the biggest platic bottle that you canbarely fit in your ass without lube. Shove it up your butt backwards, leaving the neck sticking out.

You can masturbate while it is in, but you must edge only until 10 minutes have passed. After that you may cum and remove the bottle.

horpat
09-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Pee into an ice tray, make urine ice cubes and shove it up :D

austinchilds10
09-24-2009, 12:18 PM
take anysized object insert it into your ass and then keep it there for 24 hours

Kerrigan
09-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Have somthing slightly too long to fit in your arse, so it sticks out a little, enough to make a noticable bump in your trousers, Put on some trousers, no boxers and a T shirt that doesent go down too far, and take a walk around the block, you can remove it once you have finished.

SexyUsername101
09-24-2009, 08:23 PM
go into your bathroom when at least one other person is home, get completely naked, and finger/fist yourself in the ass for ten minutes with the door unlocked. but postitioned right in front. no playing with yourself in any way else other than this either.

littlefaggot89
09-24-2009, 08:59 PM
go in your bedroom! take your boxers off! then put a sock on your cock and a pair of jeans! youre not alowd to zip your zipper more than halfway! zip it if someone tell you to! if no one seems to notice, or they notices and are too shy to say anything, go somewhere where there's more people! and wait for a weird look! try not to get hard ;)

SexyUsername101
09-24-2009, 09:00 PM
uhm..how is that an anal dare?

littlefaggot89
09-24-2009, 09:04 PM
sorry! dont forget the ice cube! not alowd to change before the weird look! the water stain will be really obvious! have fun

kbaker1223
09-25-2009, 01:31 PM
put boxers up your ass

Jsub
10-04-2009, 09:19 PM
measure your dick, find a comparable sized object and fuck yourself while giving yourself a reach around.

limits-eating poo.

dave21749
10-05-2009, 02:24 PM
dare you to c how many pens and markers can fit in your ass at the sAME time. when you got enough blow your load.

im down for anything except scat, permanent or full public dares. i can proof if necassary.

pm me the dare also so i get it.

momo
10-05-2009, 06:37 PM
stuff an unpeeled banana up ur ass and see if u can squeeze it enough to open the peel hahaha

horpat
10-06-2009, 07:14 AM
Make ice cubes half of water half of toothpaste....put 2 to your ass and 1 to your pussy

Lolfave1
10-06-2009, 09:12 AM
pour a liquid in your ass then to hold it in while masturbating

kbaker1223
10-06-2009, 12:22 PM
simple, keep something in your ass at all times for a week