PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Lifestyle Dare

dumbjock
10-03-2014, 12:06 AM
I've created this dare, witch I haven't done it myself yet, but I thought about posting it, so it might inspire people on doing it, or creating new dares witch would fit them more nicely.

This dare is a little extreme, and is supposed to create a new persona within yourself, for the lifestyle/behavior/appearance control enthusiasts.

It has ten categories, in which you have to roll a dice each time, to build this new persona. Whenever you get a 6, you have to create a poll, or ask the people on the thread to chose between the options (or maybe suggest something else).

It has some safe options, some extreme options, and some very extreme options, so play safe, kids:

(1) Lifestyle:
1. Punk
2. Skinhead
3. Himbo
4. Thug
5. Lowlife*
6. Viewer's choice

(2) Hair:*
1. Buzzcut
2. Shaved bald
3. Bleached
4. Mohawk
5. Design
6. Viewer's choice

(3) Facial Hair:
1. 5 o'clock shadow
2. Standard Beard
3. Goatee
4. Mustache
5. No shaving
6. Viewer's choice

(4) Tattoo:
1. Chest/Abs
2. Back
3. Arm
4. Neck
5. Hands
6. Viewer's choice

(5) Piercings:*
1. Septum
2. Snakebites
3. Nostril
4. Flesh Tunnels
5. Helix
6. Viewer's choice

(6) Sport:*
1. Bodybuilding
2. Muay Thay
3. Judo
4. Rugby
5. Boxe
6. Viewer's choice

(7) Life Trait:
1. Party Animal
2. Promiscuous
3. Chilling
4. All of the above
5. Straight-edge
6. Viewer's choice

(8) School:
1, 4. Elementary/High School dropout
2, 5. High School
3, 6. Viewer's choice

(9) Job:
1. Construction Laborer
2. Garbage Colector
3. Factory Worker
4. Burger Joint Worker
5. Office Job
6. Viewer's choice

(10) Bonus:
1. Roll the dice again and get a second Tattoo
2. Roll the dice again and get a second Piercing
3. Roll the dice again and get a second Tattoo and a second Piercing
4. Get a Second Chance to roll the dice on any category
5. Don't get a bonus
6. Viewer's choice

(2)*: If you've got a Punk or a Skinhead on (1), you can choose to have a Mohawk and a Shaved Head, respectively, to fit your Lifestyle better, instead of the option you've got, but you'd have to roll the dice for another piercing and for another tattoo, respectively.
(4)*: If you've got a Thug on (1), you can choose to have diamond studs, to fit your Lifestyle better, instead of the option you've got, but you'd have to roll the dice for another tattoo.
(5)*: If you've got a Himbo on (1), you can choose to be a Bodybuilder, instead of the option you've got, to fit your Lifestyle better, but you'd have to roll the dice for another tattoo.

Lowlife* - I decided to categorize as Lowlife something that in different places have different names, like in Brazil it is "Funkeiro", in UK it would be "Chav", in Australia is "Bogan", in Russia is "Gopnik", in Chile it is "Flaite", etc

Feel free to use it, to change it to fit your kinks, and have fun.

Flocc
10-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Rolling out of curiosity. First I'm rolling 10d6 in a row:

1, 3, 4, 4, 3, 6, 2, 6, 4, 5

Now to allocate them.
1. Punk
2. Bleached -> Gonna roll for an extra piercing and take a mohawk.
3. Moustache
4. Neck tattoo
5. Nostril piercing -> Rolled 4 Flesh tunnels
6. Viewer's choice
7. Promiscuous
8. Viewer's choice
9. Burger joint worker.
10. No bonus.

Hmm I'd actually be semi into this if it weren't permanent. Maybe you should make a simpler version, like Change your lifestyle for a week/month. That could be hot.