PDA

View Full Version : 35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Alexis Rune
10-01-2014, 08:47 AM
35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

What I am looking for:
I am a 35 year old male submissive hoping to develop a long term relationship with a Dominant. While I think that I would prefer a Domme, I am open to submitting to a male Dom as well. I am looking for a primarily online relationship with a dominant interested in turning me into a sissy and humiliating me. Ideally, this would consist of one or two sessions per week, with less frequent contact on other days. I am typically available for focused sessions on weekends until 10:00pm EST and on weekdays from 6:00-10:00pm EST I can often chat throughout the day on weekdays though.

Some of the highlights that I can offer a dominant include:
Honesty. I pride myself on being honest.
Stability and Reliability. I am an adult with an established family, home and career, my life situation isn't in flux. My wife knows about this, so no issues there.
Intelligence. I think that most people would say that my knowledge and creativity make me a fun person to chat with.
Communication skills. I can write fairly well, though as you can see here, I sometimes get a bit wordy!
Toys and resources: I have many toys and clothes.

My Interests:
There are two important components to what I like. First is control, second is humiliation. Either one without the other is ok, but takes a lot out of it. Control can come via a variety of methods from bondage to blackmail to me simply being unaware of what is happening. Once control is established, I want to be humiliated.

As for humiliation, I’d say my favorite thing is probably humiliating words! I love being written on, verbally degraded and teased. I love having to wear clothing with embarrassing words written on them. I love having to say embarrassing things out loud and being forced to beg for humiliating things.

The next big element of humiliation for me is feminine things. I would say that the majority of my fantasies have centered on me being forced to act as a teenage/pre-teen girl. Makeup, first bras, slumber parties, cheerleaders, boys, menstruation, budding sexuality, boy bands and pop stars, etc… However, I also fantasize about being a girl at pretty much all age ranges! From being forced into diapers and little-girl dresses, to playing with dolls and acting like a princess, all the way up through acting like a slut and being forced to service men.

Aside from those two major themes, I like messy play, being made to sing/dance/perform, role play, having to perform humiliating sexual acts, diaper play, public humiliation (within certain boundaries/limits), and several other things. I like the thought of having routines and/or rules to follow, especially when they pertain to the above things, and especially if there is appropriate discipline for not following them.

Personal Info:
I was born in 1979, male. I'm a little over 5'7", about 185 pounds. I am happily married as of Feb. 13, 2006 and my wife does and will know EVERYTHING about me We met through a lifestyle group but she doesn't have much of an interest in humiliation play. She is fine with, and to an extent, encourages me to engage with others to satisfy that part of my life. If I start engaging with somebody regularly, she will probably want to chat with that person at some point. She may also be able to participate... for example, to help verify that I am following orders.

I am a proud 'geek', and an avid gamer. I have a master's degree and am an extremely logical person with a good career. I use humiliation as an escape from the stresses that can go with that. When I am playing, and allowing myself to be controlled, that logic side of me turns off. I struggle to think clearly and concentrate and I finally get to stop worrying about everything. It is wonderfully cathartic!

Limits:
I have the typical limits of pets/children/extremely dangerous/permanent markings/family (other than my wife). In addition, I am unwilling to do anything that would compromise the security, including financial security, of my family. I will not allow myself to be financially blackmailed, for example. I also cannot risk my job by doing things within that setting that could get me fired. Because of this concern, I will not be showing my face on camera until you have shown some sort of investment in the relationship.

If you have questions or would like to know more about me, just ask!

Finally, I’ll leave you with one of my favorite stories of all time. The author gives a pretty spot-on representation of my deepest fantasies:
http://www.sapphireplace.com/text/prissy.html