PDA

View Full Version : Finish the person above's fantasy

New and Shy
01-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Here's how it will work. Begin a short fantasy and leave the next person two options. They can choose one of the options and continue the story, and so on and so on.

Try to keep the fantasies relatively short and to 1 post.

New and Shy
01-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Dan and Tara were friends of me and my wife. I found Tara relatively attractive as I think most people did. However, I felt bad for her b/c Dan usually treated her like a jerk. I think she liked me or at least appreciated the fact that I treated my wife good. Perhaps she wanted to be treated the same way.

Tara and my wife had similar builds except Tara had slightly larger tits than my wife. Tara often liked to talk about her bras and panties; maybe just to get a reaction out of people, I don't know. It seemed there were a handful of times that she would be bending over and I could catch a decent glimpse of her bra and breasts. I could never see her whole breast but what I saw was enough to make me masturbate during my next shower. She did always have on nice, lacy bras like she talked about.

We happened to be alone in the kitchen while our spouses were in the other room watching tv. She had spilled some water on the floor and was bent over cleaning it up. Of course I looked and caught a glimpse of her round tits and her black, lacy bra. I must have been caught up in looking because I didn't hear her ask me a question and when she looked at me for my response; clearly caught me looking. . .

Option 1: Tara is flattered I was looking and decides to take advantage of the situation.

Option 2: Tara is embarrassed/angry and quickly leaves the room.

interesting
01-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Option 2:

Tara flushed red as she repeated her question:

"Anything good on television?"

I tried to answer something smart but ending up suttering the words. She got up and walked over to the other room hurriedly. Dan looked at me, not understanding what had just happened, and I realized I had made a faux pas which I needed to correct as quickly as possible, else it linger in the air for a while.

Option 1: Talk to Dan about Tara, telling him how she is hot and I just got a good look at her

Option 2: Get up and catch up to Tara to apologize, and possibly set things right

nightmare09
01-11-2009, 03:43 PM
go on please it alsome

GoogleMaster
01-11-2009, 03:58 PM
I needed to correct as quickly as possible, else it linger in the air for a while.

Option 2: Get up and catch up to Tara to apologize, and possibly set things right

I finished pouring myself a glass of red wine, a new french grape I had never had before. It tasted like cherries and warm cedar wood. It reminded me of a girlfriend I had the summer I backpacked through Europe. I poured an extra glass and followed Tara out of the kitchen, leaving Dan to finish washing the dishes.

By this point Tara had walked through the living room and out to the front porch. It was a warm night, cool breeze and for once no moths flying around the lamp. Tara had sat down on the top step, her back to the door. I opened the screen quietly not wanting to scare her or bring too much attention. I could see the short curve of her shoulder, crossed by the top of her lacy bra and soft white tank top. Her hair fell down her back like a warm brown waterfall that you would want to spend hours playing it. I imagined it smelt like tropical flowers.

I walked up to where she was sitting and reached out to give her the glass of wine. She looked up at me, standing above her offering her Baccus' gift. Her light green eyes caught the light of the lamp and her lips opened. She said:

Option 1: "Thanks for the wine. I'll be back in when I am good and drunk."

Option 2: "Sit down for a second... I could really use the company..."

Lizard
01-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Option 1: "Thanks for the wine. I'll be back in when I am good and drunk."

Option 2: "Sit down for a second... I could really use the company..."

Tara asked me to sit, and I did. Seems that things with Dan had become somewhat tense. He claimed that she was all talk and needed to take a risk now and then. Whether or not to "take a risk" had been weighing heavily on her shoulders, she just wasn't sure, and when she caught me peeping down her dress she panicked and rushed out front.

I thought for a moment and then told her that I might be able to help. A confused look spread across her face, and I elaborated.

"I'm going back into the house. Take off your bra before your come back into the house and see if Dan even notices" I quietly stated.

Option 1: Tara takes a few sips of wine, removes her bra, and goes back in.

Option 2: Tara leaves the bra on and when she returns to the living room she motions for Pam (my wife) to go chat with her in the kitchen.

New and Shy
01-13-2009, 05:32 AM
Tara takes a few sips of wine, removes her bra from underneath her shirt, and hands it to me. She then swigs the last of her wine and heads back in the house without saying a word. I'm left on the porch alone, aroused and nervous with Tara's wonderful lacy bra that I had fantasized about so many times. I wanted to keep it but didn't want to get caught with it so I stuck it underneath the seat of the car and returned inside. I was now very anxious because I knew that I could peek down her shirt before when she had her bra on and now she was not wearing one.

Option 1: Tara finds a reason to bend down around me the rest of the night; giving me free looks at her bare chest.

Option 2: Tara acts as though nothing has changed but everybody else there notices she no longer has a bra on.

Lizard
01-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Option 1: Tara finds a reason to bend down around me the rest of the night; giving me free looks at her bare chest.

Option 2: Tara acts as though nothing has changed but everybody else there notices she no longer has a bra on.

By the time that I went back inside, Tara had refilled her glass and had joined Dan and Pam in the front room where they were laughing at some story Dan was telling. Pam flashed me an odd smile, looked briefly in the direction of Tara who was sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, and then met my eyes again. The expression on her face said "what's going on?" It was obvious that she and Dan had noticed, it would have been impossible to miss, Tara's change in attire.

I sat in the rocker, hoping to have a nice view up Pam's skirt, but Pam rose from the sofa and crossed the room towards the kitchen. I had assumed she was going to refil her glass, but when she returned to the room the level of wine in her glass was unchanged, and she stopped and wispered in my ear.

"I guess we are playing some kind of stripping game" she said quietly with her lips barely touching my ear. "I've taken my panties off and left them on the counter in the kitchen.

Option 1: Pam tells me that it is my turn to remove one piece of clothing.

Option 2: Pam tells me that I need to go to the kitchen, take my underwear off and put her panties on.

GoogleMaster
01-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Option 1: Pam tells me that it is my turn to remove one piece of clothing.

I look around the room and see three pairs of eyes looking back at me. Dan looks as nervious as I feel, Pam is brimming with excitement and Tara still has a sparkel in her eyes. "What did Pam just whisper to you," ask Tara in a hushed tone. Did she already know?

"She told me it was my turn to take off a piece of clothing," the words spilling out before I had realised their meaning. I noticed Pam blushed slightly, but said nothing. No one moved; clearly they were waiting for me.

I had to descide quickly if I was going to follow my wife's instructions.

Option 1: I stand up and undo my belt, unzip my fly and pull down my blue jeans.

Option 2: I say "I'll do it only on one condition..."

New and Shy
01-16-2009, 11:44 AM
I look around the room and see three pairs of eyes looking back at me. Dan looks as nervious as I feel, Pam is brimming with excitement and Tara still has a sparkel in her eyes. "What did Pam just whisper to you," ask Tara in a hushed tone. Did she already know?

"She told me it was my turn to take off a piece of clothing," the words spilling out before I had realised their meaning. I noticed Pam blushed slightly, but said nothing. No one moved; clearly they were waiting for me.

I had to descide quickly if I was going to follow my wife's instructions.

Option 1: I stand up and undo my belt, unzip my fly and pull down my blue jeans.

Option 2: I say "I'll do it only on one condition..."

I stood up and undid my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled down my blue jeans. I was aroused but the nervousness of the situation kept me from being fully erect. I figured out that it was Dan's turn next; Tara had removed her bra, Pam her panties, me my jeans, and now Dan. It was then that I realized that Tara had started the game to cover for her missing bra. When Pam and Dan noticed, she covered by starting the game. I could see it in her eyes whenever we made eye contact.

Dan proceeded to remove his shirt and the next round began. Tara wanted to remove her pants but Dan wanted her to remove her shirt and show her breasts since she was without her bra.

Option 1: Dan and Tara get into a fight that ends the game and I go to console her.

Option 2: Tara brings out some dice and says "Let's let fate decide"

interesting
01-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Option 2: Tara brings out some dice and says "Let's let fate decide"

As Tara spoke, I felt myself getting hard. It was hard to deny that I wanted to see her breasts as well, but she had cleverly hinted at its possibility. She had already removed her bra.

"We'll play it fifty-fifty. Odds, I lose my bottom. Evens, I lose my top. Deal?"

Dan stared at me, almost winking in my direction. It made me uncomfortable. Pam was also somewhat excited, and I wondered suddenly how she felt herself about what had happened so far. She had already removed her panties, plunging into the game even more readily than I had.

Tara rolled the dice. We waited until it finished rolling, anticipating the result.

Option 1: The result is odd; Tara takes off her pants.

Option 2: The result is even; Tara takes off her shirt and exposes herself.

GoogleMaster
01-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Option 1: The result is odd; Tara takes off her pants.

I roll the dice onto the coffee table my grandmother had given us when we moved into this house years before. The dice clicked and clanked and turned over and over. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they hit the pile of "House and Home" magazines and landed upright. 1 and 4 made five. Odd.

Tara stood up silently her breasts locked in her bra for a while longer. I was dissapointed yet excited at the same time. I only just realised the meaning; Tara was taking off her pants. She turned away from the group, exposing her round ass in the tight jeans. She undid her fly, like it was a secret, and ran her fingers along her belt line. She slid her pants down over the top of her apple shapped ass exposing the top of her panties.

Never had I seen such sexy panties.

Option 1: She had a perfect, lacy red thong that fit perfectly between her tight ass cheeks.

Option 2: She had form fitting leopard print brazillian shorts which exposed the bottom of her ass and the tops of her long, milky thighs.

New and Shy
01-16-2009, 02:04 PM
I roll the dice onto the coffee table my grandmother had given us when we moved into this house years before. The dice clicked and clanked and turned over and over. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they hit the pile of "House and Home" magazines and landed upright. 1 and 4 made five. Odd.

Tara stood up silently her breasts locked in her bra for a while longer. I was dissapointed yet excited at the same time. I only just realised the meaning; Tara was taking off her pants. She turned away from the group, exposing her round ass in the tight jeans. She undid her fly, like it was a secret, and ran her fingers along her belt line. She slid her pants down over the top of her apple shapped ass exposing the top of her panties.

Never had I seen such sexy panties.

Option 1: She had a perfect, lacy red thong that fit perfectly between her tight ass cheeks.

Option 2: She had form fitting leopard print brazillian shorts which exposed the bottom of her ass and the tops of her long, milky thighs.

She had form fitting leopard print brazillian shorts which exposed the bottom of her ass and the tops of her long, milky thighs. She leaned over at the waist to remove her pants without bending her knees; it was one of the sexiest poses/actions I can ever remember. God that view looked good. My mind went back to last summer when we were swimming in their pool and she wore that leopard print bikini; I think everybody there remembers it. Tara must have a thing for leopard print and thanks to her; I now do too.

Tara laid her jeans down beside her and sat down on the floor. I wanted her to keep standing so I could have a better view but the game had to go on or our cover would be blown. Pam was up next. Pam started to lift up her shirt when Tara shouted out playfully "Oh no, I had to live by the dice and so do you!" Pam grinned nervously and picked up the dice when Tara interrupted again, "Odds I get to choose what you take off, evens you can choose." Pam agreed and rolled the dice.

Option 1: Pam rolls odds

Option 2: Pam rolls evens

interesting
01-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Pam was up next. Pam started to lift up her shirt when Tara shouted out playfully "Oh no, I had to live by the dice and so do you!" Pam grinned nervously and picked up the dice when Tara interrupted again, "Odds I get to choose what you take off, evens you can choose." Pam agreed and rolled the dice.

Option 1: Pam rolls odds

As the dice clanked on the table, the numbers came up: 5 and 2 made 7. Odds.

"Guess I decide Pam."

Tara grinned with an almost evil look in her face. Pam swallowed hard, knowing well that Tara was a bit more agressive than she normally let on.

"How about that skirt, Pam? Wanna take it off?"

It was a bold move. Pam had already removed her panties. She swallowed her pride and nodded in direction of Pam. She turned her back to us and started removing the dress. Slowly, methodically, she exposed her beautiful behind to us. I had, of course, seen it many times before; Dan, however, was being treated to a new spectacle and was enjoying the sight. I could imagine the bulge in his pants as much as I felt my own.

Pam took care, while removing it, never to expose her pussy, even as she back down and crossed her legs.

It was my turn to strip now. I was getting very horny. I noticed Tara and Pam staring at the dice.

Option 1: I play odds and evens as well, under whatever rules they come up with.

Option 2: I seize the initiative and change the rules on them.

Lizard
01-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Option 1: I play odds and evens as well, under whatever rules they come up with.

Option 2: I seize the initiative and change the rules on them.

Dan seemed in his own little world letting his eyes wander back and forth between the two ladies. Pam was starting to relax a bit, and though she kept her legs crossed, she leaned back, picked her glass up and finished her wine.

"Honey, " she started in her nicest, I need you to do something for me tone, "could you please fetch me another glass of wine?"

I gladly agreed, happy to have the opportunity to stall a bit, and wandered off to the kitchen. Pouring a glass of wine doesn't take but a few seconds, but it was just the time I needed to come up with a change of pace for this game.

I returned to the living room and announced my intentions as I handed Pam her glass. I'll roll the dice, but if I roll either a two or twelve, then I get to pick another person to remove a piece of clothing. I've never been too lucky, and I think Pam was counting on that, but I didn't give them much of an opportunity to object before I picked the dice and tossed them onto the table.

They seemed to bounce forever, but I was living right and when the dice stopped tumbling we four were staring at two sixes!

option 1) I make Pam take off her blouse

option 2) I make Tara take off her panties

New and Shy
01-17-2009, 10:49 AM
option 1) I make Pam take off her blouse

I notice that Tara looks a little excited and seems to be really getting into this. Pam looks a little nervous as she is already the most exposed and not too far away from more exposure. Pam begins to take bigger drinks of her wine to help with her nervousness.

Truthfully, I want so bad to make Tara take off her panties. I want to see her bare ass and her pussy so bad. I wonder if she's shaved or trimmed or bare? However, if I choose her I'm afraid Pam will discover my crush on Tara. Therefore I tell Pam to take off her blouse.

Pam basically chugs the rest of her wine and sets her glass down. She remains sitting cross-legged so she is not too exposed and begins to unbutton her blouse. She finally finishes and lays her shirt on the floor. She is now naked from the waste down and wearing only her plain white bra.

Regardless of my interest in Tara, I am still excited to see my wife naked in front of our friends. Dan seems to be focused on Pam as well as though he's waiting for her to move and expose herself more. Tara seems to be enjoying the game as well alternating glances between me and checking Pam out.

Dan rolls next and decides to keep the same rules as I had.

Option 1: Dan rolls a 7

Option 2: Dan rolls a 12

interesting
01-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Dan rolls next and decides to keep the same rules as I had.

Option 1: Dan rolls a 7

No one is that lucky. Dan should have known better, but I suppose the gamble was worth it. Seeing as how he's only taken off his shirt so far, he's not too broken up about it.

He gets up, undoes his pants and takes them off without much ceremony. He smiles at his wife as he does so. She smiles back at him.

I turn to Pam; I lean in towards her. I'm still surprised that she is only wearing her bra now. She has already gulped another glass of wine. I want to tell her to slow down but I'm too caught up in the moment.

"This is exciting..."

She whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine. Dan has finished taking off his pants, revealing dark boxers underneath. Even if it's not obvious at first, we notice a tent in his pants. This is definitely having the right effect on him. Suddenly, he stares back at me.

"What's really going on here?"

I freeze and I blush. I knew that Tara was staring at me. She was still remembering our little innuendo from earlier. I had to answer something but I was afraid of Dan's or even Pam's reaction if I told of my fancy for Tara.

Option 1: I admit to being a little kinky and wanting to try new things with them

Option 2: Pam intervenes, covering for me, claiming it was her call.

Stripperman
01-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Option 1: I admit to being a little kinky and wanting to try new things with them

Option 2: Pam intervenes, covering for me, claiming it was her call.

Pam speaks up, Dan listens carefully, his hard on very obvious in his pants, Tara's nipples poking through her top shows she is very turned on.
She tells us how she and Tara discussed their sex lives and needed a plan to spice things up. Tara had told her she thought that I had a fancy for her boobs, and they developed a plan for Tara to make sure I got a good look, and they knew I would byte. The sign for me, says Pam, was Tara coming in without her bra, I knew the game was on. Pam gets up from the floor and kneels on her knees, she makes no effort now to hide her pussy, her legs are open enough for all to see her bare pussy, Pam shaves it every morning in the shower, what Tara and Dan don't know is that I am shaved too. Pam is excited, her clit is hard, her pussy wet, her face is flushed. Pam makes 2 proposals to us all.

Option 1) We end the game now

Option 2) We continue the game, till there is only 1 person left with clothing and the other 3 are naked. If you are naked and the game is still on you must perform whatever the others decide you should do.

Lizard
01-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Option 1) We end the game now

Option 2) We continue the game, till there is only 1 person left with clothing and the other 3 are naked. If you are naked and the game is still on you must perform whatever the others decide you should do.

It was my turn, and there was no way in hell that I was going to call the game now. Dan seemed agreeable, and by virtue of Pam's speach, the girls were ready to go too. So, I announced that the game would continue.

We all moved to sit on the floor. Pam wearing only her bra, Tara a blouse and panties, while Dan and I had a shirt and underwear still on. Nearly even. We also agreed to one final change to how the dice would select who was removing the next item of clothing. Each of us was assigned a number (2, 3,4 or 5) with 1 and 6 being the roller. We'd progress in order rolling one dice; the person whose number came up would remove a piece of clothing.

I rolled the dice, knowing that the odds were 50-50 that I'd be taking something off, and the odds for the other three were far better. Again I was the lucky one; Tara's number came up.

Option 1: Tara decides to take her panties off before her roll.

Option 2: Tara decides to take her blouse off before her roll.

interesting
01-18-2009, 03:32 PM
It was my turn, and there was no way in hell that I was going to call the game now. Dan seemed agreeable, and by virtue of Pam's speach, the girls were ready to go too. So, I announced that the game would continue.

We all moved to sit on the floor. Pam wearing only her bra, Tara a blouse and panties, while Dan and I had a shirt and underwear still on. Nearly even. We also agreed to one final change to how the dice would select who was removing the next item of clothing. Each of us was assigned a number (2, 3,4 or 5) with 1 and 6 being the roller. We'd progress in order rolling one dice; the person whose number came up would remove a piece of clothing.

I rolled the dice, knowing that the odds were 50-50 that I'd be taking something off, and the odds for the other three were far better. Again I was the lucky one; Tara's number came up.

Option 1: Tara decides to take her panties off before her roll.

We all were getting involved into this. It had been a long time since any of us had done anything so daring. So when Tara's number came up, she got up without hesitation and, possibly out of sympathy for Pam, she literally pulled down her panties in front of us, without any reservations about it. I saw she also kept everything nice and trimmed. She didn't go out of her way to expose herself but also did not hide anything.

I looked at Dan and he winked at me. Both our manhoods were pitching tents in our underwear by that time, and we were starting to get soaked. It was stimulating and embarassing at the same time. I knew all sorts of crazy ideas were forming in his mind as much as mine.

As Tara sat back down, she grinned at her husband. He hadn't always been kind to her, but she still liked him just the same. It was a good way for her to get back at him and he probably knew it, but since he was benefiting from it (seeing my own Pam in almost all her glory, he was tolerating it. He was probably getting more ideas than I was.

Tara picked up the dice. She stared at everyone, taking in the sights. Dan and I were both only in our underwear, our shirts and pants having gone the way of the floor already, As for Pam, she sported only her bra. Before rolling, Tara tilted her her sideways before speaking up.

"Maybe we can make it more interesting for everyone... since everyone is wearing only one item now..."

Option 1: Tara proposes that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group.

Option 2: Tara proposes that we keep going until only one person has clothes on, and that person takes control over the other three.

GoogleMaster
01-18-2009, 05:25 PM

"Its only fair," I say with a not-so subtle smirk. I look at Tara and her soft animal print covering. "You take off your panties". She smiled back at me already knowing that I wanted to see her pussy.

"Ok" she says and loops her thumbs over the top of her panties. As her middle fingers dissapear from leopard cloth under by her thighs her hands slide to the middle of her legs. She is teasing me and everyone in the room. She slides the panties down, jut a bit, revealing where her pubic hair should start.

"Wait...can I make a deal?" Tara asks no one in particular. "I roll the dice again and make my deal a stronger one." She went on, "If I roll even I take off my panties like I already owe plus my top... If I roll odd I get to keep my panties on, but I make out with Pam for 1 minute in front of everyone."

The room was silent. I was the first to speak

Option 1: "Deal!" I hand her the dice.
OPtion 2: "No, you don't get off that easy... panties off!"

interesting
01-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Damn! Both me and Googlemaster responded to the same entry!

Which one is canon?

Hampers
01-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Maybe it could become one of those "Choose your own adventure" stories...

Lizard
01-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Damn! Both me and Googlemaster responded to the same entry!

Which one is canon?

I was wondering if this might happen! I'd be inclined to say that the one with the earlier timestamp (Interesting's I believe) wins, though I found it interesting that you had the similar ideas. For this one, why not just say this round there are four options:

Option 1: Tara proposes that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group.

Option 2: Tara proposes that we keep going until only one person has clothes on, and that person takes control over the other three.

Option 1: "Deal!" I hand her the dice.
OPtion 2: "No, you don't get off that easy... panties off!"

New and Shy
01-19-2009, 05:22 AM

Tara proposed that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group. We decided that whoever rolled the dice that made the person get naked would determine what the person would have to do.

Tara rolled the dice and my number came up; I feared I was beginning to run out of luck. The tent in my underwear really wasn't hiding much, especially with the wet spot now beginning to show. However, I chose the conservative route and removed my shirt. Tara, Pam and I were now all 1 piece away from complete nudity.

Dan's up next and he rolls the dice. Wouldn't you know it, my number came up again. I was hoping that if I had to do something in front of the group that I would be at the mercy of the women; not Dan. Rules were rules though so I stood up with my tent and removed my underwear. I think Tara liked the fact that I was shaved. Dan tried to look away but Tara and Pam seemed to be staring at my erection with the tip glistening from precum. Dan laughed like a teenager when he said I had to jerk it in front of everybody. My face immediately turns red. Quick to draw some of the attention off of me, I asked for a modification. "I don't have any lube so give me one roll; if it's even, I get some help from the women. If it's odd, I'll go till I cum."

Option 1: I roll an even and Pam quickly lends me a hand by giving me some of her juice as lube.

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.

wicked
01-19-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm not liking those options =/
I should've came here earlier

interesting
01-19-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't like these options either. It gets too 'agressive' too fast.

GoogleMaster
01-19-2009, 06:53 PM
I don't like these options either. It gets too 'agressive' too fast.

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.

I have an idea....
--------------------------------------------------

I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 1: "You're right!" says Dan "He does not deserve such satisfaction... Let me give him something else instead"

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"

interesting
01-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks for recovering this, GoogleMaster, I like this twist better... Tantric trance, funny!

I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"

Dan turns to Tara, a bit vexed, a bit concerned. He's never been that understanding of her but he can't really argue the point with her in front of us.

"Why do you want to see him jerk himself so bad?"

Her tone is both playful and accusatory. Dan becomes very defensive: he doesn't want his wife to think he might have homosexual tendencies. She looks at my exposed shaft, then back to her husband.

"I want to see yours too, honey. I want to compare."

Dan is really taken aback. He thought he had the situation in hand but now it's turning against him. He looks to me for support, but given what he wanted me to do and how intransigeant he was, I do nothing. Pam backs us up so Dan has no choice but to remove his own underwear and expose himself. Pam and Tara then ask us to stand side by side so they can compare our lengths.

Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.

Recommandation for whoever follows: don't just jump into sex, even if the characters are naked. Play around with the nudity first. Remember that all four characters have lost their bottoms now; Pam still has her bra on and Tara has nothing but a t-shirt.

Lizard
01-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Sidebar: Yes, nice recovery GoogleMaster; I too liked the save.

Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.

Despite the fact that Dan has about an inch more in length compared to me, he finally realises that he has just removed his boxers without an unlucky roll of the dice. He starts to put his boxers back on, but is stopped in his tracks by Tara, and is unsuccessful in making a case that he should be allowed to put them back on.

"Sorry Dan," Tara starts, "but you took them off and now they must stay off. Your protest should have come before you were so quick to show yourself off in front of Pam."

Tara winked at Pam, she knew that they had us guys all ready to go, and that we'd likely do just about anything for them at this point. Dan was quieted by Tara's bit of rant, though I think she wasn't nearly as serious as she sounded, and Pam picked up the dice wanting to get the game back on track.

She rolled a 6, not such a bad number when playing a board game, but that was one of the 'wild' numbers that meant the roller. "Shit," she muttered, and with out as much as a second's pause she reached behind her, undid her bra, and with a bit of sexiness let it slide down her arms landing on the floor in front of her.

Dan seemed stunned, as he stared at my naked wife, and surprisingly it was Tara that reminded us that Pam was now to do something for us.

Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.

New and Shy
01-20-2009, 05:16 AM
Good job everybody. You didn't like where the story was going so you changed it within the context of the options. This is exactly how the thread is supposed to work. My point in going straight to the masturbation was to show how juvenile Dan was but, admittedly, it got away from me a little bit. Thanks for keeping the story going.

New and Shy
01-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.

Since Pam had rolled the dice; she wasn't allowed to decide what she had to do. Therefore, the group decided to make Pam refill all of our drinks and deliver each one with a kiss.

Pam stood up and walked to each one of us and collected our glasses; her breasts swaying with each step and reaching closer to each of us as she leaned over for our glass. She left the room with 3 sets of eyes staring at her ass as she left for the kitchen.

When she returned, she first handed Dan his glass and gave him a kiss right on the lips. Dan was as stunned as I was. It wasn't an open-mouth, passionate kiss, but it was right on the lips and more than just a peck. Pam delivered my drink next. I knew I'd get a little more than Dan, and I did. She straddled me, leaned in and passionately gave me a deep, wet kiss. Her nipples gently brushed against my chest as she leaned into me. I didn't want to stop, but she got up and walked over to Tara. Dan and I quickly sat up and paid attention. Tara helped her out by standing up to meet her. Pam set the drink down on the table and put her hands on Tara's ears as they began to kiss. What a sight; my naked wife kissing Tara, who is naked from the waist down. The kiss was much more than what Dan received and not too much less than what I received. I was shocked at both of the girls' willingness; my mind ran wild as to what the rest of the evening had in store.

Everybody was now naked except for Tara. Damn, the one I really wanted to see, still had her blouse on. I'm not complaining because I got to see an incredible show thus far but I was still wanting more.

Option 1: Since Tara is the last remaining (the winner) we all have to be her slaves for the rest of the evening.

Option 2: We decide to remain as we are and begin a game of truth or dare.

interesting
01-20-2009, 06:42 AM
Option 2: We decide to remain as we are and begin a game of truth or dare.

The kisses had been the icing on an already delicious cake. But somehow, we decided the meal was not over. We wanted more.

As Pam sat next to me in all her naked glory, I could feel my heart beating. I wanted her badly, but taking her in front of our friends seemed out of the question, and leaving the room with her was again a good way to stop the fun. I was also lusting after Tara. I imagined Dan was lusting after Pam, which sent mixed feelings down my spine. I did not like Dan that much, but the notion of my wife being with another person was exciting - only in my mind it wasn't Dan, it was more Tara.

Tara spoke.

"All right, I say we play truth or dare. We'll start with a round of truths; since I'm the only one still wearing something, I get to ask each and everyone of you a single truth, then we hit it off around the room. Deal?"

Tara was enjoying the control. She clearly didn't get much from Dan usually. He was becoming submissive and that was something everyone could agree was a good thing. Nobody objected to Tara's recommandation, so she readied herself.

Option 1: She asks a truth of Dan.

Option 2: She asks a truth of Pam.

Option 3: She asks a truth of myself.

Lizard
01-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Option 1: She asks a truth of Dan.

Option 2: She asks a truth of Pam.

Option 3: She asks a truth of myself.

Tara looked round the room meeting each of our eyes and saying, with out words, that soon some deep dark secret might be as exposed as our bodies. We all knew that we'd be asked something, but I certainly didn't want to go first. I wanted to hear how pointed her questions were going to be and how elaborate our answers needed to get in order to satisify the woman.

Tara's eyes finally settled on Dan, and given the tension that occasionally existed between them, I knew that this might get a bit wild.

With a cunning look, Tara asked: "Dan, have you ever helped another male to reach an orgasm, either by the use of your hands or your mouth?"

Option 1: Dan turns beet red, admits he has and explains the circumstances.

Option 2: Dan smiles and says no (we all know he's lying) and Tara selects either Pam or me for her next truth.

New and Shy
01-21-2009, 05:27 AM
Option 1: Dan turns beet red, admits he has and explains the circumstances.

Option 2: Dan smiles and says no (we all know he's lying) and Tara selects either Pam or me for her next truth.

Dan smiles and says no (we all know he's lying) and Tara asks me for her next truth.

The nervousness of having to answer a truth without the option of a dare for escape had made me nervous and I had lost my erection; I wasn't completely limp but I was no longer throbbing. I wish we were doing dares; I wanted to see more action; I wanted to see Tara remove that shirt. I didn't really want to answer a truth but judging by Tara's question to Dan; I could handle it. I've never had homosexual experiences or tendancies if that was what she was looking for; except for the fact that I liked it when Pam played with my anus a little bit during sex.

Tara was really getting into this and she was now sitting indian-style on the floor. That gave such a wonderful view of her pussy that my erection came storming back. I was staring and I knew it, I couldn't stop. I just hoped I could concentrate long enough to hear and answer the question.

Tara looked at me and asked "What do you like most about my body?"

She was letting me off easy! Her and Pam had already developed their own theory on this earlier; this is how the game came about. I guess they just wanted confirmation (as if catching me staring down her blouse and having her remover her bra earlier wasn't enough confirmation). I can only figure that she was going to save the tough question for Pam.

I responded, "Usually your chest, but the way you're sitting right now; it's definately your pussy."

I think Pam and Tara were a little shocked at my blunt response. Tara turned red and actually changed positions so she wasn't spread open anymore. I felt bad that I had ruined a beautiful view; I was also nervous about Pam's response to hearing how I liked another woman's naked body.

Option 1: Tara asks Pam a little tougher question.

Option 2: Pam gets upset at hearing my response and tries to get even.

interesting
01-21-2009, 07:33 AM
I think Pam and Tara were a little shocked at my blunt response. Tara turned red and actually changed positions so she wasn't spread open anymore. I felt bad that I had ruined a beautiful view; I was also nervous about Pam's response to hearing how I liked another woman's naked body.

Option 1: Tara asks Pam a little tougher question.

For a moment, Pam stared at me and I thought she was going to get angry, but she just shrugged it off. For a moment, I didn't know why. It made me curious. As Tara recovered from my answer, I turned to my wife.

"Are you okay, honey?"
"Of course, and you were right, from that angle..."

She didn't finish her thought. Tara was equally shocked at Pam's response. Then Tara's face turned into a smirk.

"Pam..."
"Yes, dear?"
"Have you ever fantasized about my husband or myself?"

Option 1: Pam blushes and says she has fantasized about Dan.

Option 2: Pam blushes and says she has fantasized about Tara.

GoogleMaster
01-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Option 2: Pam blushes and says she has fantasized about Tara.

Dan ruffels himself like a peacock expecting to hear his name. Instead my wife blushes slightly and admits that she has recently been fantasizing about Tara. The two women lock eyes on each other and there seems to be a palpable sexual tension that develops. "Fantasize?" I say hardly able to keep my jaw from hitting the floor.

"Well, you know, when I start to fall asleep I sometime imagine Tara is laying next to me, playing with my hair. One time I dreampt that you were a Roman legionaire and you brought back a slave from fighting in Gaul. Tara was the slave woman and we got to touch her and have her any way we wanted. It was hot thinking about using her in any way..." She drifted off caught in her own story telling.

"That's hot!" states Dan, like a geeky teenager. I look at him and shake my head.

"Are you mad?" Pam asks half to me half to Tara.

"Wait, don't answer that" Tara says, "Pam your husband has already asked a truth from you, which means its his turn to ask me and Dan one before you can..."

Option 1: I ignore Tara and tell Pam I am not mad. I want her to go on.

Option 2: I say "Right", and give a deep hard truth to Tara.

New and Shy
01-22-2009, 05:57 AM
Option 1: I ignore Tara and tell Pam I am not mad. I want her to go on.

Option 2: I say "Right", and give a deep hard truth to Tara.

I say "Right", and ask Tara, who is know eye-locked with Pam, "What was the last thing you fantasized about when masturbating?" Again, this seemed a little blunt for me but it seemed to be the way the game was going.

Tara tucked her hair behind her ears and said "Ok, welllllll, before you guys came over this evening, I was in the shower to get ready and I fantasized that everyone in this room was servicing me in one form or another."

Tara had left the details out but I'm not sure any of us could not have handled the details, including Pam. I felt like I was going to explode. My erection was actually starting to hurt.

There was an awkward silence due to some definite staring at certain body parts.

Option 1: Dan begins his round of questions.

Option 2: Tara says that she is still the winner and therefore in control of the game and wants to move on to some dares.

Lizard
01-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Option 1: Dan begins his round of questions.

Option 2: Tara says that she is still the winner and therefore in control of the game and wants to move on to some dares.

Dan broke the slience and said, "OK, my turn to ask the questions."

He then paused long enough to give me time to wonder just what he'd come up with; Dan was often unpredictable and tonight I wasn't sure how much he was affected by the wine we are all drinking. Just when I thought he'd paused too long, Dan started again.

"One question for all of you: if you could do anything with any one of the three others, with the other two watching, what would you do, and who would you do it with?"

Another pause, but before I was even being close to ready to answer the question Dan looked at me with the "your turn buddy" expression on his face.
Did I mention that I hate to go first?

I thought for a second or two longer and then gave my answer; not the one that I really wanted to give, but one that would certainly do.

"Well, " I started, "I'd ask Tara to stand up. Then I'd passionally kiss her while allowing my hands to wander inside her blouse. I'd spend my two minutes allowing my hands to caress her body."

Dan smiled, then looked at Tara.

Option 1: Tara answers and would do something with me

Option 2: Tara answers and would do something with Pam

GoogleMaster
01-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Option 2: Tara answers and would do something with Pam

"I think I would rather do something with..." She blushed as her eyes darted at me. "I mean I like the idea of two men watching me, so I guess I would have to want to do somthing with Pam. I have always had a fantasy about having a woman go down on me. I imagined she would be soft and passionate. I think I would want to stand above her and have her lick me until I came. Not bad, hun?"

All dicks were hard.

Pam looked at Tara with a smile. "Yeah I would do that... but not yet. First I want to answer that truth."

Option 1: Pam confesses what she has always wanted to do to me.

OPtion 2: Pam confesses what she has always wanted to do to Dan.

interesting
01-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Option 2: Pam confesses what she has always wanted to do to Dan.

"Since we're all being so open about it..."

Pam looked at me first, but then she turned to Dan. I was somewhat surprised, though not entirely.

"Dan, sometimes I'd like to spank you."

Dan stared at her, somewhat confused.

"Dan, I don't want to sound mean, but you deserve a good spanking. I'd lay you down over my knees and slap you until your butt turned bright red..."

The alcohol was really loosening her tongue. I knew what she meant. We all wanted Dan to get some form of retribution for what he sometimes put Tara through. Dan wasn't sure if he should feel aroused or if he should feel bad. For once in his life, he opted for the better option.

"I know, I can be a pain sometimes..."

The alcohol was loosening him up as well. I think he genuinely felt bad for his general attitude towards Tara, at least in this instance.

"Well, there's still time to change..."

Tara looked at him. She did love him. He managed to stare back and smile at her. I was happy for them but my mind was racing to something else I had heard. I wondered if I should impress upon it or come back to it later.

Option 1: I remind Pam that she just said she would lick Tara.

Option 2: It's my turn to ask questions to all three of them.

New and Shy
01-27-2009, 06:08 AM
[QUOTE=interesting;111442Option 1: I remind Pam that she just said she would lick Tara.

Option 2: It's my turn to ask questions to all three of them.[/QUOTE]

I reminded Pam that she just said she would lick Tara. Surprisingly, Pam seemed eager to do so as she began to stand up. Tara quickly stopped her though. "Wait a minute" said Tara. "Pam, not that I would not love it; let's just have a little fun here before we dive into that, no pun intended." Her reference to muff diving lightened the mood a little bit and ensured Pam that she still wanted it; making Pam feel more comfortable.

I wasn't sure what Tara had in mind. I didn't really care at this point. I was beginning to get a little frustrated. I had seen more of Dan than I ever cared to; I had seen my wife naked in front of other people, which wasn't all that bad, but I still had not got to see Tara's wonderful tits. Granted, I got to see her beautiful legs, ass and nicely maintained pussy, including a very nice spread view of it. But I was getting restless and if I wasn't going to get to see her completely nude, I at least wanted to see Pam eating her out.

Tara spoke and woke me out of my frustrating thoughts. All for the better, at this point if I had seen Pam and Tara going at it, I probably would have ended up jerking myself to orgasm and ruining the night anyways.

Tara's new idea was to do some dares, which, given our current clothing situation, or lack thereof, should be interesting. Plus, she was still technically the winner so we had to do what she said.

Option 1: Tara dares Dan to give Pam and her a ride on his back while he walked to every room in the house.

Option 2: Tara dares Pam to do 10 minutes of a workout video.

Lizard
01-27-2009, 05:46 PM
I
Option 1: Tara dares Dan to give Pam and her a ride on his back while he walked to every room in the house.

Option 2: Tara dares Pam to do 10 minutes of a workout video.

Tara's eyes said it all. The wheels in her head were spinning and where they'd stop I don't think anybody could have guessed.

"Mike," she started, and I thought "oh shit, not me first."

"Please go into the kitchen and get me a whisk or a wooden spoon." An easy request, but I knew it wasn't going to be that easy. I returned with a long handled wooden spoon and handed it to her.

"Thanks," she said to me, and then continued, after turning to look directly at Dan. "Honey, please get on all fours as you are going to be a horse. Pam and I are going to ride you bareback, and if you aren't moving fast enough one of us will just have to use this nice riding crop that Mike has fetched for me." She grinned and I think I could see that Pam was going to enjoy this too.

As Dan got down on all fours, and I took a seat on the sofa, Tara and Pam decided who would get the 'back seat' and thus be in charge of the accelerator. I'd have put money on Tara sitting in the rear and I was right.

The girls climbed aboard their steed, Tara gave him a smart smack with "the crop," and said "off you go, carry us to each of the rooms in this house and back again."

I guess he didn't get a move along fast enough as Tara smacked him again with the spoon. Dan is a good sized lad, but having both gals pearched on his back was almost too much for him. To his credit I only heard a couple of smacks while they were out of sight, so he must have performed well.

When they reached the living room again the girls hopped off and allowed Dan to stand up and stretch out. I could see the red spots on his ass where the spoon had landed, and from the looks of his manlyness, he had enjoyed giving the ride.

Tara passes the spoon to Pam and says, "OK honey, your turn to dish out a dare."

Option 1: Pam dares me to receive a randomly determined number of spankings on my ass.

Option 2: Pam dares Tara find her bra and put in on in place of her blouse.

interesting
01-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Tara passes the spoon to Pam and says, "OK honey, your turn to dish out a dare."

Option 2: Pam dares Tara find her bra and put in on in place of her blouse.

Dan was absent-mindedly stroking himself, recovering from the piggyback ride he had just given both our girls. His mind was lost to his thoughts and that only seemed appropriate at the moment.

Pam and Tara, however, were really into it, giving each other timid looks that told a lot about how they currently felt. They both looked at me at the same time and giggled. Finally, Pam spoke.

"Okay, Tara, here's the deal. I know my man is... well... aching to see your breasts. I don't want to indulge him too much, but I do want to see them too. So here's the deal. Go get your bra. I'll tell you the rest when you return."

Tara didn't even hesitate. She was back in a moment with her bra in hand.

"Turning your back to us, you will remove your shirt and put on your bra."

Tara obliged. She turned away from us and pulled the shirt off. She was naked, albeit from the back. The curves on her ass were turning me on. I began to stroke my cock as well, but Pam motioned me to stop, so I did. Tara gracefully put on her bra, turning around to face us once it was on before snapping it into place.

I couldn't believe how far this game had taken us. Dan was back to paying attention to us now. The degree of involvement was getting ahead of us and I felt ready to burst at any time. I remembered what we had told Dan earlier on, but I didn't think he actually remembered. I was hoping he wouldn't.

Pam turned to Tara and smiled, then both girls turned towards us. Pam spoke.

"Okay, here's the deal boys. I know you're both into it as much as we are so... we thought we'd do something really special tonight, seeing as how we're all trusting each other now."

Tara continued.

"We want you two to be our slaves for the next hour or so... if you're game, we'll return the favor afterwards. What do you say, boys?"

Option 1: Dan and I agree to be their slaves for the moment.

Option 2: Dan and I disagree and we all decide to keep playing the game as is.

New and Shy
01-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Option 1: Dan and I agree to be their slaves for the moment.

Option 2: Dan and I disagree and we all decide to keep playing the game as is.

I wasn't too crazy about being the girls' slave b/c I was afraid they'd have me and Dan do some stuff I just wasn't comfortable with. However; I was rock hard at the thought of having the girls be our slaves for an hour, especially the last hour so that we could make their hour worse (or better) than ours. Because I really enjoyed the game so far, I decided to let Dan decide. I was excited either way.

Dan stated that we would be the slaves for an hour and then the girls would be our slaves for an hour. However, we could not start yet. Dan pointed out that not everybody had performed a dare yet and we had to prove that everybody was willing to participate. Pam had served us drinks in the nude with a kiss, Dan gave piggy-back rides to the girls, and Tara had changed her bra in front of us, but Dan pointed out that I had not performed a dare yet.

I had no problem with this; we might as well start the next round on even ground.

Option 1: Tara gives me a dare since she came up with the other dares.

Option 2: Dan gives the dare since it was his idea but he doesn't care what I do and gives the right to give the dare to Pam.

MM18
01-29-2009, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=

Option 1: Tara gives me a dare since she came up with the other dares.

Option 2: Dan gives the dare since it was his idea but he doesn't care what I do and gives the right to give the dare to Pam.[/QUOTE]

Tara speaks up and says hey I am still the only one dressed here so I will give him the dare.
My cock springs to life at the though of what could come. The room starts to spin as blood rushes from my head to my cock, that is now rock hard.
The girls look on and smile with appreciation.

Tara says that I am to be blindfolded, and spun in a circle, till I am dizzy, then I must catch someone, and whoever it might be, I must give them a hot oil full body massage.

The blindfold is placed, it is dark, I can not see a thing.
I hear giggling as I am turned in circles.
My world starts to spin, I feel hands all over me as I am turned and turned, on my chest, on my ass and yes even on my hard cock, I don't know who but it keeps me excited.
Finally the spinning stops, I have a hard time staying standing and I search for my target.
I must hold on to the target for 10 seconds, if they get away, I have to try again.

Option 1) I catch Dan

Option 2) I catch Tara and she must remove her bra

Option 3) I catch Pam

New and Shy
01-30-2009, 07:24 AM
Option 1) I catch Dan

Option 2) I catch Tara and she must remove her bra

Option 3) I catch Pam

I'm stumbling around because I'm dizzy but the hands on my cock while spinning me has also given me a knee-weakening erection. I decided that since I was blindfolded everybody would run away from me when I got near them and I wouldn't even know it so I decided my best bet was to lunge suddenly in a different direction. I suddenly jolted to my right and swooped my arms through the air. I grabbed somebody and held on to them and began to count to ten. However, I realized that this person's stomach was hairy which eliminated the girls so I immediately let go but made it look as if Dan had gotten away. On my next attempt I was relieved and excited to feel the warm soft skin of a woman. I held on tight. As I counted to 10 I used repositioning of my grip on them to feel for a bra; I wanted to know if it was Pam or Tara. While doing this my cock was pressed up against their body as well; I'm sure they felt my precum sticking to them. I felt no bra and didn't feel much of a struggle either so I began to rub Pam's breasts as I finished counting to ten.

As I reached 10, my blindfold was removed and standing in front of me was Tara with a towell and some massage oil. She laid the towell down and ordered Pam to lay down. She then squeezed oil on Pam from her neck to her lower back, her butt, and down to her legs. "Get to work" she told me. "You have a lot to do."

I straddled Pam and as I was massaging her neck and upper back, my cock was teasing in between her ass cheeks. She was moaning and I wanted to also. I wanted just to use the lube from the oil and slide my erection right into her ass but I couldn't so I had to settle for teasing her, and myself.

Option 1: I look up and am surprised to see Tara fingering herself while watching the massage.

Option 2: Tara says enough and wants to begin the hour of slavery as soon as possible.

interesting
01-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Option 2: Tara says enough and wants to begin the hour of slavery as soon as possible.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the massage I'm giving my wife, and she's as much into it as I am. My hard shaft between her cheeks keeps rubbing itself as I knead her back and neck, stimulating my desire for her. I make an effort not to start swaying too hard. If Pam asked me, I would do her right here and now, regardless of what was watching. But she remains quiet, thankfully. I'm not comfortable enough to act on all my impulses, but I know we're all slowly getting there.

I can't even imagine what this is doing to Tara and Dan.

"All right, that's good enough, you can get off of her."

I do with some reluctance. Pam instinctively wipes the top of her back from the precum soaking her there. She rubs it across her naked chest; I feel my manhood throbbing. We both stare at Tara.

"This is so hot..."

She grabs Pam by the hand and they head off into another room.

"Be right back, you boys behave or else."

As soon as they leave, Dan turns to me.

"What now, smartass?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you started this... suppose they ask to do... you know...?"

He looks down at my dick, then looks away. I can't tell if he's dreading or looking forward to it.

Option 1: I seize the initiative and try to loosen up Dan and myself by experimenting ever so slightly with him while the girls are away.

Option 2: We wait impatiently for the girls to return.

Elin0553
02-20-2009, 12:00 AM
great story. I love it so far-and I also love it when i come in later to a story so i can read more at one time... e.o

kayla
02-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Option 1: I seize the initiative and try to loosen up Dan and myself by experimenting ever so slightly with him while the girls are away.

Option 2: We wait impatiently for the girls to return.

We wait impatiently for the girls to come back. When they come back they returned with nothing on. I looked a Tara's beautiful big tits. Pam notices. "Ok. So are you ready to be our slaves?" Tara says. "Yes." I answerd before Dan had. "Yes. I guess so..." dan answered. "Follow us." Pam had said. They took us out side to a lake beside the house and....

Option 1: They told us to get in the water and masterbate with only the water till we cum.

Option 2: That we had to perform dance in front of them and who ever won would have a fun time with them by them selves.

GoogleMaster
03-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Seeking the initiative I begin to wiggle my hips and roll my sholders. My older sister used to take jazz dance classes when I was a kid, and my mom would drag me along and make me sit in the corner and watch. While I never got the chance to learn how to dance, I figured I picked something up along the way.

I began to do little box steps, and even pulled out a grapevine or two. "5-6-7-8" I kept singing over and over in my head.

Dan was clearly not expecting my sick moves as he just stood there and watched me. I didn't even mind that another guy was watching as I knew that I was winning.

I decided to go for the big fanale and lept into the air...

Option 1: I landed perfectly. The women claped and shouted with amazement at the sexy dance I just pulled off...

Option 2: I landed in the full splits. James Brown would have been proud. Problem was I pulled my goin muscle. "Ouch" I say. The women are shocked. Then sympatetic. "Oh you poor dancer" they say in unison... "Come here and let us massage your groin muscle...

sexonfire
03-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Option 1: I landed perfectly. The women claped and shouted with amazement at the sexy dance I just pulled off...

I looked over at Dan with a cheeky grin. He didn't look too happy. We all knew he could'nt dance, which we had seen numerous times when we went out clubbing. So of course, his dance was a useless attempt at breakdancing.
"Well now we will go away and decide the winner." Tara said. About ten minutes later they came back with the news that I was the winner, no surprises there.
"Instead of rewarding the winner, we are going to punish the loser, Dan" Pam said with a smile. "Dan you must dress up in your wife's clothes". Dan looked shocked, but did as he was told. He went into the bedroom and put on all of Taras clothes, Tara went in with him. When he came out the bra was stuffed and he was wearing makeup. We all laughed when we seen him. At this stage half an hour was up, we were half way.
"Ok then, time for us to be serviced again, slaves." Tara looked at me.

Option 1: She asks me to lick their feet.
Option 2: They ask me to do the same as Dan, but with Pam's clothes and assistance.

interesting
03-28-2009, 01:50 AM
Option 1: She asks me to lick their feet.

By now, everything is topsy-turvy in my head. I'm naked. Dan's naked. Pam's naked. Only Tara has her top on. I'm giddy, almost drunk even if I haven't taken nearly enough alcohol to be feeling any effects.

"Lick our feet."

I bow down instinctively. I don't even think if their feet are clean - I grab Pam's foot, lift it up to my mouth and glide my tongue around its upper arch. Pam giggles. I grab Tara's foot. I lick it as well, in the same fashion. She trembles. I look up at them. I see their pussies above my head - my dick is throbbing from the excitement. From this angle, I can see up Tara's top; I see the roundness of her mounds.

"Keep licking."

I go back to my job; I put one big toe in my mouth, then have the idea to bring the other foot over and put the other big toe in my mouth. I'm amazed I'm even doing this.

Pam can't stop giggling - she's ticklish on her feet. Tara's reaction is much more subtle. I plant kisses on them, letting my tongue roll across their feet. The salty taste barely makes it to my taste buds.

"That's enough."

Tara pulls back, and she drags Pam with her. I go back to my place.

"All right, guys... you do what we want, right?"

I'm getting a naughty vibe from Tara.

"I want you two to kiss!"

I'm stunned, but not as much as Dan. He's bewildered that his companion would ask that of him.

"No way..."
"You have to... or else, it stops here."

Dan doesn't even stare at me. He just looks in the distance, as if he's staring down an approaching enemy. I have to do something or he'll blow the activity. I have to find a compromise or the game ends now.

Option 1: I take the initiative and move towards Dan to kiss him.
Option 2: I ask for something in return, if we do it, like Tara to remove her top for example.

good boy
04-04-2009, 12:32 AM
i take initinative and move towards dan to kiss him but just as i am about to plat it tara says “oh and i forgot to say that you must masterbathe while you kiss”
“fine”
as iwent for the kiss i started masterbathing i could see dan didn't won't to do this but he started masterbathing to then we kissed at first i enjoyed it but them i felt my hand get all wet and gooey i relised i had cummed all over my hand but my stomach was also felt wet and gooey i then noticed that dan had shot cum all over me i could here the girls laughing their heads off. when we finnaly stopped kissing tara said that

option one:you must now clean each other with your tounges

option two:you must masterbathe for another 50seconds but you must do the others persons dick not your own

interesting
04-04-2009, 10:01 AM
option two:you must masterbathe for another 50 seconds but you must do the others persons dick not your own

As Tara spoke and told us to masturbate each other, something in Dan snapped. I had myself been dreading something like this, but I could not believe the forwardness of Tara. Even Pam seemed a little shocked.

Dan was utterly disgusted. What had started out as something fun and enticing was now going way beyond anything we had anticipated, and although I was somewhat comfortable with it (I still had my doubts), Dan was clearly out of it. The girls were going too far too fast. I had been weary of this. The initial idea was to have us kiss - kissing another man was already a trial for Dan, but having us jerk ourselves at the same time had damaged his psyche.

"Dammit girls, I'm not gay!"

With that, Dan stormed out of the room and headed towards the bathroom. After all, I had just shot my load across his stomach. Kissing was one thing; it was humiliating for Dan and not entirely agreeable to me; my own cooperation and my desire not to have this game stalled had resulted in exactly what you had planned. I turned to the girls.

"I hope you're happy now! I told you to take it slow!"

I cleaned myself up. My Pam came over to me.

"What's wrong?"
"You knew Dan was more sensitive than I am. Tara, you should go talk to him."

Tara bowed her head, somewhat ashamed. She had let herself and her humiliation of Dan get the best of her. He wasn't such a bad guy after all. Tara finally got the courage to walk down the corridor. We heard a knock on the bathroom door, then she entered, leaving Pam and me alone in the room.

"Are you all right?"
"Sure... I mean, I'm not shy or anything. Why couldn't you take it slower? Dan might have eased into it. But no!... you had to push it too far too fast."
"Calm down. I'm sorry."
"I know. I'm sorry for getting mad. It's just... this game was getting good. Now it maybe ruined."

I looked down. Pam kissed me on the cheek; our lips locked, then she moved away.

"Tell me something, honestly... do you want to have sex with Tara?"

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Yes. But not at the expense of our relationship. You?"
"With Tara?"
"Or Dan..."

Pam thought about her answer.

"I'm very much into Tara, to be honest..."

She bit her lip as she spoke.

"As for Dan, I'm curious... but not overly so. I could go without. And as you said, I don't want to do anything that might jeopardize our relationship."
"I love you, Pam... and I think we owe an apology to Dan for letting this drag on."
"I hope he and Tara are patching it up."
"Now, that's one relationship that something like this might be hard on. They're already touch and go."
"It's a shame. They look good together."

It was very easy to forget, in the heat of the moment, that actions can have long-term repercussions. I was confident enough to know that Pam loved me and that she knew I loved her. We could talk about these things. If anything more happened here tonight, we would be able to deal with it. But it seemed to both of us that Tara and Dan's couple wasn't as tough as ours was. Tara had expressed some resentment at Dan's attitude and overprotectiveness of her; Dan himself was easily intimidated by my presence here tonight.

In my mind, I was wondering how Tara and Dan were holding up in the bathroom. The remainder of the game depended on them patching up, Tara realizing that she couldn't simply impose anything on Dan without consequence, and Dan admitting his own misgivings towards her. Tara was compensating for the verbal abuse Dan was usually inflicting on her; Dan was defensive because he was so protective of his girl.

Ultimately, it was in their hands now

Option 1: In the bathroom, Tara and Dan are fighting about what happened and not resolving the issue in an intelligent manner
Option 2: In the bathroom, Tara and Dan are doing their best to reconcile their difficulties in an intelligent manner

good boy
04-04-2009, 10:06 PM
finnaly the bathroom door opened as they stepped out dan said
“i am sorry for get angry just the kissing and feeling of another guys dick is not something that i would normally do and i hope i have not ruined the game”
“thats alright mate the girls did push it a bit to far but we have only got 20 more minutes of being a slave to the girls then it is our turn to be the master”
“your right lets get this game back on tracks and do we have to still do that thing before if yes i dont care i just want to finish our turn and make it yours”
“well good because you still have to do it” said tara

option one: pam says they should have a punishment as well
option two:we do what we where told to do and are dicks pour out cum like it is raining
option three: pam gives us a punishment as well and we do both

interesting
04-20-2009, 01:59 PM
[On the one hand, I don't necessarily enjoy the initial twist that Good_Boy did to this story, which is why I tried to bring it back to another tangent; on the other, it's a collaborative work so we're supposed to build upon what the previous poster has included, so it does make sense to go in that direction. I have leaving stories unresolved anyway so I'll dally on.
That being said, this is not a rant on anyone; it's just a general reflection on the evolution of the improvised story. This can still go in any direction, and that's perfectly fine.
I do have one constructive comment to Good_boy (and any other writer who comes along): please use proper punctuation and capitals.]

option one: pam says they should have a punishment as well

Tara stared at me for a moment: her gaze locked onto mine. She had managed to convince (I didn't know how) her lover Dan to resume the game. He was calmer now. I could sense some hostility in him. I would have wanted to know what they had said in the bathroom, but it probably wouldn't come to light. It was probably better that way.

"Wait a minute, Tara."
"What now?"

Tara stared at Pam; she was getting impatient. I had not realized how much she wanted to humiliate Dan. I was wondering if that was the best thing, given what their relationship had already been through. I could, however, understand where she was coming from. Pam continued.

"We did set a dare, and then build on it. We changed the rules mid-game."
"So?"
"We should get a punishment as well."
"What?"
"I'm just saying, it would be fair."

Tara looked at me for support, but in truth, I was kind of enticed by the idea of inflicting some form of retribution on them.

"As long as the punishment is not worse than what we did, I don't care. It's fine."
"Good!"

That was Dan. He was more content now.

"But you go first, then we do our punishment."

I jumped in.

"What do we have to do again?"

Pam intervenes.

"You have to start kissing again, but this time, you jerk each other off."
"For a whole minute," added Tara.

Dan bit back his tongue and moved towards me.

"Let's just get this over it."

He placed his face in front of mine. We'd already kissed a few moments ago; he wasn't actually a bad kisser. Our lips met gently; my hand moved to his sex first, then his to mine. It was an unsettling feeling, especially given the physical posture we were in, facing each other. We had both gone limp with the time that had elapsed and from our own releases. It was harder to get harder. He practically wasn't reacting now; I seemed to be a little more turned on.

"Time's up!"

Dan quickly backed away from me. He seemed relieved, both that it was over and that he had done it. He turned to Tara.

"Now, for your punishment..."
"We still have ten minutes."
"I say you've had quite enough time..."

Dan didn't want it to sound menacing, but it did. He immediately soothed his tone.

"I'm sorry. But you do a punishment, then you have your final ten minutes. Deal?"
"Deal."

They shook on it. Dan took me to the other room.

"All right, Dan, what do you want them to do?"
"I want them to lick each other out..."
"Don't you think that's a bit premature?"
"Don't you want to see them go at it, man?"
"I do, but let's take it slow. We've already had one crisis averted, let's not provoke another."
"But they're hot for each other..."
"Still... please..."
"Fine..."

We looked at each other for a moment. Then another idea seemed to sprawl in Dan's mind. I can see sexual ideas are on his mind.

Option 1: He decides that they need to emulate what we just did, that is play with each other's sexes while they kiss for an entire minute.
Option 2: He decides that they will give us blowjobs (Pam to me and Tara to him) until we're good and hard again.

interesting
05-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Since no one has answered this one for two weeks, I'll provide a continuation to my own submission.]

Option 2: He decides that they will give us blowjobs (Pam to me and Tara to him) until we're good and hard again.

I'm not at all surprised by Dan's new suggestion. It is still a little extreme for my tastes, but then again, it's nothing that either of them have never done before. It's just a question of the context being new.

"But you tell them..."

I'm surprised that Dan trusts me. Maybe he thinks the girls will have a better reaction to me. I can't say he's not right. I am known to be more sensible.

When we return to the other room, we see the girls are huddled against each other, laughing discreetly.

"What's going on?"
"OH... nothing." Tara answers.
"We're just planning what we'll have you do with our final ten minutes."
"You do that. In the meantime...."

Dan turns to me. I pick up my cue.

"It's a simple punishment girls, one that you will share, sort of... Tara, on Dan and Pam on me..."

The girls seem to understand what I'm hinting at because they start to move in our direction. They have us stand side by side and stare at our naked dicks.

"This is what you want, right?"
"Yeah... but don't let us come."
"All right..."

Pam and Tara stare at each other, before going down on us. I look at Dan's face - he is smiling again; his head goes to rest on his girlfriend's head as she bobs up and down on him. I look at Pam's head, my dick disappearing into her mouth. This isn't as bad as I thought it would be: in fact, it's very good.

Option 1: The girls surprise us and decide to actually switch partners for the blowjob

Option 2: The girls carry out their punishment and move on to their final minutes controlling us.

New and Shy
05-21-2009, 01:22 PM
[Option 1: The girls surprise us and decide to actually switch partners for the blowjob

Option 2: The girls carry out their punishment and move on to their final minutes controlling us.[/QUOTE]

Dan and I are both moaning from the pleasure our girls are giving us. It seems the louder we get, the girls start to moan a little bit as well. I don't know how much longer I can hold it. Suddenly, Pam stops sucking me, which actually gives me a little break. However, she leans up and takes Tara by the shoulders and gently moves her towards me. There's silence in the room as Pam then moves towards Dan. They're switching! Although there is a moment of awkward silence, the girls don't miss a beat as they begin sucking us again. My rock hard erection instantly gets harder somehow and the sensation from Tara is amazing. I feel like I can feel every miniscule touch from her mouth. I'm about to blow and she knows it so she kindly looks up at me with the top of her eyes and rubs my balls and butt and legs to give my cock a break; smiling seductively at me the whole time; she knows she's good.

Option 1: Tara begins to play with Pam while Pam is sucking Dan while I regain my composure.

Option 2: Pam notices Tara is done and finishes up with Dan so they can begin the end of our slave time.

sexonfire
05-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Option 2: Pam notices Tara is done and finishes up with Dan so they can begin the end of our slave time.

"Right, while you were thinking of our punishment, we decided what we would make you do for the next ten minutes." Tara said to us.
Pam continued, "You have to do a lap dance for us, for ten minutes. We will sit the sofa, and you will dance as sexily as you can."
That didn't seem so bad, it was no where near as bad as the last one. They sat on the sofa, and we took our positions. We were both rock hard from the blow jobs. The girls put on some music. Dan and I started dancing.
I tried to be as teasing and as sexy as possible. It was strange, usually Pam would be the one giving me a lap dance. I looked over at Dan. He looked very embarassed and awkward.
Finally the ten minutes were up. It was now our turn to be the masters.

Option 1: We put two dog collars and leashes on the girls.
Option 2: We make THEM do a lap dance.

interesting
05-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Option 2: We make THEM do a lap dance.

Dan stopped his dancing when the clock rang out. It had been a long dance. My legs were tired. I sat down, but Dan remained standing. He had been anticipating this moment for a while.

"All right, ladies. Our turn."

He winked at me without even so much as an hesitation. We'd all been naked for so long now that it didn't really matter anymore to anyone. We were all comfortable around each other's nudity.

"Rule is the same. You do what we ask. Ain't that right?"

I nodded in agreement. I had't minded so muc being subservient to them, but now that the tables were turning, I was feeling a little giddy. Pam and Tara both seemed eager to have us direct them. Dan told them to got up and they did.

Dan sat down some distance from me. I didn't think he was very comfortable with our proximity if we were nude.

"Be gentle..." Tara said.

I imagined that Dan had no notion of being gentle; I would be there to moderate his excesses. I didn't want us to jump into an all-out sexual orgy, even if I was extremely horny. I could fancy myself doing Tara, but it was harder envisioning my own partner, Pam, doing Dan. And I had felt Tara's attraction to me as much as Pam's hint of repulsion at Dan. I had been amazed by the fact that she had agreed to perform oral sex on him; I didn't imagine it going much farther than that, but I wasn't really sure. This was unfamiliar territory.

"Your first task, ladies, if my friend here agrees, is for you to perform a lap dance for us..."

That seemed reasonable for a first request. The girls looked at each other for a moment.

Option 1: Pam comes over to me while Tara goes to Dan, as they perform the dance.
Option 2: Tara comes over to me while Pam goes to Dan, as they perform the dance.

interesting
06-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Do you realize it's been about three weeks since anyone added anything to this thread? Come on, people :)
This story is not going to write itself!
And I can only do so much on my own, I mean, this is OUR story, after all!
I'm counting on you guys!

GoogleMaster
06-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Option 2: Tara comes over to me while Pam goes to Dan, as they perform the dance.

There wasn't really any music for them to dance to, but they some how managed to chassey their way over to us. Tara came over to me and Pam went to Dan who opened his legs and started to get hard. Pam saw this and turned away so her back was facing him. It was obvious that she was only doing this because she was obliged. Seeing Pam's back, and tight smooth ass just made Dan get harder.

Tara walked to me and I could do nothing but stare at her perfectly shapped breasts. Her nipples were perfection; round, dark sweet looking, like candies waiting to be eaten. I wanted to put them in my mouth. Instead I leaned back, not worried about the fact I was getting hard again. I wanted Tara to touch my cock. Instead she strattled my right leg and began to move. She bent her knees so that her pussy, which I could tell was wet, was just a fraction of an inch above my thigh. I could feel her against my leg hairs. She arched her back, allowing her hair to fall along her back and forced her tits out more. She wormed her way over my body, resting her hands behind me. Her breasts run a millimeter above my chest and come to rest a tongue lenth away from my lips.

Option 1: I lick her perfect nipples and she stays where she is so I can taste her.

Option 2: I force myself to be a properly behaved lap-dance client and I let her tease me for a while longer.

interesting
06-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Option 1: I lick her perfect nipples and she stays where she is so I can taste her.

The spectacle turns out to be too much for me. My whole being is focused solely on Tara in front of me. I'm becoming oblivious to anything else. Without even thinking about it, I reach forward; my mouth gently grips her erect nipple and I slide my tongue over it.

Quickly, fortunately for me, Tara backs away.

"Hey! No touching..."

I suddenly become aware of the gesture I just posed and become flushed. Pam is looking over to me. She has stopped dancing. Even Dan's eyes are on the scene I just created.

"Hey! I want some too..."

He stares back at my companion, Pam, eagerly wanting to emulate my move, which I regret immediately. I had completely forgotten about Dan, in my own selfish desire to play with Tara's body. Now I've created a precedent, and it's clear that Dan wants to exploit it.

Option 1: Pam agrees to allow Dan to lick her breasts, before moving on to another activity.

Option 2: Pam protests, so we have to come up with an alternative solution to please Dan.

just_one_story
06-26-2009, 07:32 PM
[Option 1 it is]

"May I?" Dan chimes in, excitement etched on every inch of his face.

"Why of course, Dannyboy," Pam said in an uncharacteristically high pitched sweet voice. "Whatever you desire."

Dan took his time exploring her breast, Pam letting his tongue move over seemingly every last skin cell, before he finally stopped.

"What a great game this is," Pam said, breathless and still speaking in that strange high pitched voice. She couldn't be. Was she actually...flirting with him...the dirtbag with a wife way too good for him.

"Well,... let me think," Dan said, "I think you should..."

I interrupted quickly with a loud harrumph. "I think it's time for a break. Pam, maybe we should go to the kitchen and prepare a nice snack for our guests."

"Of course dear," agreed Pam, "I'll do whatever I want to please our little Danny here."

We moved into the kitchen and as much out of earshot as we could manage.

"What is your deal!" I whispered loudly. "You know you don't like Dan. Why are you doing this?"

"Why I am just enjoying myself. After all, we are all sitting around naked in our living room with our neighbours. I wouldn't think going a little further could do much harm. After all, you seem to have no qualms when it involves Tara that we up the ante with."

"Oh, so is this what you're about?" My voice was starting to get a little louder. "You set me up with her in the previous game, you and her switched blow jobs. I don't know what your problem with this is."

"That was to make things more 'interesting'," she snapped. "You know its different when you initiate it. With your little stunt there in the living room, I felt exactly the same way as I know you did when I started moving in on Dan. I'll continue to keep this game somewhat civilized if you do."

"Fine, then."

Option 1: Tara pops into the kitchen wondering if everything is alright.

Option 2: We go back into the living room and continue the game.

interesting
06-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Option 1: Tara pops into the kitchen wondering if everything is alright.

I look down at the floor. There's nothing I can really say. I don't want to argue with my wife. She's right: why shouldn't she indulge a little, even if it's with Dan? After all, aren't I doing the exact same thing, possibly worst?

"Honey...."

Before I can speak, I can see that Tara is joining us in the kitchen. I heard the door to the bathroom closing; Dan is probably there. I look at Tara and my guilt and desire both resurface, stronger than before. It is true that I am lusting after Dan's companion. How could I not be, given all that has transpired so far?

"Are you two okay?"

Pam walks over to Tara and gives her a big hug. I look away.

"Nothing much. Just... well, you're not the only couple that can experience tensions."

I look up at Tara.

"I'm sorry for groping you... I was just so in the moment..."

Tara smiles, putting her hand on Pam's shoulder.

"It was just sudden, but I don't mind."
"Maybe we should stop before we do something we might regret..."

The words popped out of my mouth before I could really think about them. Of course, I didn't want to stop, and neither did they.

"Is it Dan?"
"It is... and no. It's me. Mostly me. I'm just being a typical guy."

I looked at Pam.

"I'm sorry... I apologize to you too."

She seemed more calm.

"Honey..."

She starts talking, but the words won't come out. She looks at Tara for help.

"Do you want me?" suddenly blurted out Tara.
"What am I supposed to say to that that won't incriminate me?"
"How about the truth?"

This time, it was Pam coming to the front. She walked around Tara, pacing her movements to emphasize Tara's curves.

"Do you want to have sex with Tara?"

It took me a moment to answer.

"...yes. But not at any cost. Not at the cost of..."

I didn't finish my sentence because I knew Pam understood perfectly what I was saying. She didn't seem mad - as if I could have lied anyway! But her own answer surprised me.

"Well... I want to as well..."
"What? You want me to have sex with Tara."
"No... I want to have sex with Tara too..."

The alcohol, the games and the anxiety had diluted our usual restraint; I felt like we were back earlier in the evening, in our truth or dare game... Tara didn't even blush at our revelation, mostly because it wasn't a surprise.

"I really wouldn't mind, normally... but there's Dan... I do love him, and I don't want to hurt him... too much."

The dilemma immediately became obvious in my mind. Dan was the only problem. I was sure he wouldn't have minded having sex with my wife, with Pam... but could I allow it? Did she even want to? It was still too early to do it, but something had to be done about Dan, some decision had to be taken.

Option 1: It is decided that we will find a way to remove Dan from play so we can be alone, Tara, Pam and me.

Option 2: We all take things in stride and agree to see if we can find someway to integrate Dan in what is almost sure to happen next, for his sake.

New and Shy
07-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Option 1: It is decided that we will find a way to remove Dan from play so we can be alone, Tara, Pam and me.

Option 2: We all take things in stride and agree to see if we can find someway to integrate Dan in what is almost sure to happen next, for his sake.

It is decided that we will find a way to remove Dan from play so we can be alone, Tara, Pam and me. Once we had decided that, my mind couldn't help but wander to what lied ahead of me and my body physically showed it.

"You got any ideas other than that?" Tara asked, pointing at my erection.

"I do" I replied, I was no longer embarrassed by my erections. "We just need to get him drunk enough to pass out."

Pam asked, "How are we going to do that?"

I had the perfect idea. . .

Option 1: I create a drinking game for Dan and I's next master/slave moment with the girls. The girls have to make themselves orgasm in front of us each time Pam has one, Dan has to drink, each time Tara has one, I have to drink. We rig it so that Pam fakes enough orgasms to get Dan drunk enough to pass out.

Option 2: We introduce body shots off of the women but we use alcohol for Dan's and Soda for mine.

interesting
07-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Option 2: We introduce body shots off of the women but we use alcohol for Dan's and Soda for mine.

As we returned to the living room from the kitchen, Dan returned from the bathroom and sat back down. He seemed eager to get the game underway: after all, we were technically still in control of the girls. I felt somewhat ashamed of what we had planned for him: taking him out of the picture seemed completely unfair. And then, Dan made it easy for me.

"All right, let's gets these chicks to do something nasty!..."

I sighed. You could always count on Dan to let you down.

"What did you guys talk about in the kitchen?"

Tara answered.

"They needed to chat; I just went up to check on them."
"Fine... so... what do we have them do?"

I could tell Dan was eager to continue.

"Here's a thought: Tara, go get us something to drink."

Tara hurried back to the kitchen.

"You and me, Dan, we're gonna take bodyshots off of their naked bodies..."

Dan smiled.

"All right... sounds hot..."

Tara came back with the liquor.

Option 1: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Pam first.
Option 2: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Tara first.

New and Shy
07-10-2009, 06:54 AM
Option 1: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Pam first.
Option 2: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Tara first.

Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Pam first. Tara is pouring the shots. I notice that she's got two bottles. One she's using for Dan's shots and one she's using for my shots. Funny how my shots taste like Sprite. She is giving Dan alcohol and me soda. The more we get into it, or should I say, the more Dan gets into it, we let him take more than one at a time instead of alternating. I can't say I enjoyed watching Dan take shots off of my Pam, especially because to get him extra excited and passed out quicker, Tara was putting the shots in very erotic places. However, knowing what the end result would be, I was willing to let it go.

Option 1 - Dan finally passes out and we all do some shots off of eachother to get the mood going.

Option 2 - Dan keeps drinking and drinking but not passing out.

italian99
07-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Option 1 - Dan finally passes out and we all do some shots off of eachother to get the mood going.

"Hey guys...I think I've...had...enough." With those words, Dan keeled over into the couch.

I smiled knowingly at Tara.

"It was my turn I think," I said to her.

"Oh no you don't," said Pam, "Its our turn to have a little fun."

She grabbed the bottle we were using for Dan, the real stuff. Within seconds we were all back into it. I was taking shots off of Pam, Tara was taking shots off me, and Pam was taking shots off of both of us. We started getting creative, daring eachother to do shots in more and more interesting ways.

I did one long string of shots that began at Tara's breasts, and slowly worked my way down her stomach, and ended finally at her clit. She gasped in pleasure.

Pam reached for the bottle, and found it empty on the floor.

"Now what?" she said, voicing the thought that lay at the front of our minds. Tara spoke up,

"I have an idea. There's a park not too far away from here. You just have to go through the trees behind our house, I say we take our game over there," she smiled mischeviously, "I hear the pond over there looks great at night."

I looked at the clock hanging from the wall. It read 12:42am. Nobody would be there now, I guess it was safe.

Option 1: They walk naked to the park to continue their escapades.
Option 2: They decide against it and stay at the house.

interesting
07-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Option 2: They decide against it and stay at the house.

It had been a bad idea. I hadn't realized it at the time and it seemed like a good idea. I wanted Tara - and Pam wanted her too. We had to get Dan out of the way, so we could enjoy our... time together. But now that Dan lay half gone with all the shots he had taken, now that I was half drunk myself, now that Tara and Pam's inhibitions had also been lowered, this didn't sit well with me. Dan was a jerk - but he was also my friend. And we were being mean to him. Or was my sympathy for him coming from elsewhere? It was hard to focus.

When I tried to get up and almost fell, Tara changed her mind.

"On second thought, let's stay here. I don't think your boyfriend is up to anything right now."

She laughed as she spoke to Pam. It had just been a moment of dizziness, but I was content with remaining there. Still, I turned my head to Dan's limp body.

"We can't just leave him there..."
"Well, what do you want to do with him?"

Tara seemed glad that he was out of the way, but I could tell that she feared some kind of reprisal later on - or at least, he would hit her with the third degree. Getting him drunk was good, but there could be ways to turn this even more to our advantage.

"I'm sorry to be so blunt, Tara, but when you have sex with Dan... and he comes... does he fall asleep after?"
"Sure. Most of the time..."
"Help me get him to one of our rooms."

It took us a lot of effort but we managed to drag him to a bedroom and set him down on the bed, facing up. Pam inquired.

"Now what?"

Both Tara and Pam understood what I was getting at, but no one knew how to go about it.

Option 1: Tara and Pam both masturbate Dan to completion, so he will fall further into his alcohol-induced sleep.

Option 2: I take the lead and masturbate Dan to completion, for the same reason.

New and Shy
07-16-2009, 04:40 AM
Option 1: Tara and Pam both masturbate Dan to completion, so he will fall further into his alcohol-induced sleep.

Option 2: I take the lead and masturbate Dan to completion, for the same reason.

Tara stripped off his clothes and gave his cock a funny look. It wasn't fully erect, only about half. Without saying anything, she went over to her dresser drawer and pulled out some lube and poured some on her hand. When she opened the drawer I could see that was the location where she stored her sex toys. There was obviously the lube, plus dildos, vibrators, a strap-on, and what looked like some lingerie or costumes. Tara walked over to Dan, rubbing the lube on her hands, and began to rub the lube on his half limp cock, holding it with one hand at the base, and spreading the lube around with another hand. Dan did not so much as budge or say a word, he was out. However, he was getting erect. Once erect, Tara placed on hand on his balls, gently massaging and tugging at them. Her other hand moved all the way from the very bottom of his shaft to the tip of his cock, where she would twist her hand a little bit and then slide back down. . .she was good at this and it was having an effect on me, I was starting to get an erection. While I was entranced watching Tara's masterful work with a cock, Pam went over to the drawer and poured lube on her hand. She went over to Dan and, without saying a word, started stroking the bottom of Dan's shaft while Tara worked the tip. Tara was very good with the tip, so strategically, this was a good move. Dan would have no reason to get mad later now that he received a handjob from Pam. I had always wanted a handjob from these two and now I had to watch Dan get one. Oh well, I was still excited by it and I knew it would help me have a much better night.

Option 1: The work of Tara and Pam quickly causes Dan to cum and puts him into a deeper sleep.

Option 2: Tara goes back to the drawer and pulls out a toy

Lizard
07-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Option 1: The work of Tara and Pam quickly causes Dan to cum and puts him into a deeper sleep.

Option 2: Tara goes back to the drawer and pulls out a toy

Tara and Pam could sense that they were close to bringing Dan over the top, but with all of the alcohol he had had, it just wasn't happening. Tara stepped over to the drawer, and after rummaging for a few seconds, turned back round holding a small green viberator. Her face slowly displayed an evil grin and I knew just what she had in mind for Dan.

Tare looked at me and said: "you'll need to put him over the top with this."

I must have looked somewhat surprised because she shot me that "don't even try to back out" look. Knowing that there'd be no more fun for me until we got Dan off, I took the viberator, and let Tara get back to helping Pam. The girls helped me to slick the toy up, and after shifting Dan a bit on the bed, I slowly worked the viberator into Dan's back side.

Option 1: That was it, Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that viberator a buzzing.

Option 2: I quite enjoyed the power over Dan and though he was close I kept him on edge as long as I could.

New and Shy
07-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Option 1: That was it, Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that viberator a buzzing.

Option 2: I quite enjoyed the power over Dan and though he was close I kept him on edge as long as I could.

Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that vibrator a buzzing. That was all I needed, I quickly put the vibrator down and stepped back. When I did, I saw the girls stretching the cum between their hands. Then, my Pam, grabbed Tara's hand and licked all the cum off of it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Next, she licked the cum off of ther own hands. Before I knew it, Tara was pulling Pam close to her. . .it looked like she was going to kiss her. She did!!!! Tara was kissing Pam, obviously using tongue. Tara tilted her head down and Pam's head above hers. Pam then pulled back her mouth, letting the cum run out of her mouth and into Tara's. This was incredible. Even though it wasn't my cum, I was really turned on.

Option 1: The girls leave me out of it and go to work on eachother while I stand and admire what is going on.

Option 2: The girls swallow whats left and turn the tables on me, forcing me to be their slave.

interesting
07-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Option 2: The girls swallow whats left and turn the tables on me, forcing me to be their slave.

I was still in shock at what I had just seen. The sight of them exchanging Dan's semen in their mouth was both disgusting and enticing. I had never seen anything done like that before. I didn't know if I liked it or not - the alcohol was really having a detrimental effect on me. I wasn't sure how I would react to all that had transpired when I sobered up. But my mind wasn't up to thinking about it at that point.

Tara swallowed what was left in her mouth, but Pam spat it out in a tissue, which she then tossed aside. Pam didn't seem to like the sensation and taste as much as Tara, which didn't surprise me at all. Pam didn't swallow when she worked on me; in fact, she rarely let me come into her mouth.

"We should move to another room," Tara said.

It was better to let Dan sleep it off. We closed the door behind us and retreated to the living room. As I neared the couch, Tara pushed me hard against it and I fell face first.

"Hey? What...?"

She literally sat on my back, preventing me from standing up.

"What are you doing?"
"You want to have fun?"
"You know I do..."
"You're still going to have to earn it. Isn't that right, Pam?"
"It sure is."

I managed to tilt my head sideways so I could at least stare at Pam.

"You're going to do what you're told, honey... and if you do, I'll let you have sex with Tara... how does that sound?"
"Okay..."

Pam kneeled beside me; she was mischievous but not evil in her intentions. She wanted to prolong the game, and I couldn't blame her at this point.

"I'll be fair honey... tell us your rules and we'll respect them..."

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Nothing disgusting... and nothing too painful, or permanent..."
"You're a weak little boy..."

Tara's comment threw me off guard.

"Say it: I'm a weak little boy..."

I understood she wanted to roleplay it.

"I'm a weak little boy..."
"You're totally in our power."
"I'm totally in your power."
"And you'll do what we say."
"I'll do what you say."

Tara seemed pleased. She turned to Pam, still keeping me pinned to the couch.

"What do we have him do then?"

Option 1: The girls decide that now is a good time to head to the park.
Option 2: The girls decide to keep the activities indoors.

New and Shy
07-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Option 1: The girls decide that now is a good time to head to the park.
Option 2: The girls decide to keep the activities indoors.

The girls decide to keep the activities indoors.

Tara said, "That's fine, we can make better use of my toy box if we stay here. Pam, make sure this weakling doesn't escape."

With that, Tara headed upstairs to sneak into her room and get her toybox. I tried to talk to Pam about what they were going to have me do but apparently, she was really into character because as soon as I opened my mouth, she told me to shut-up and smacked my ass. . .hard. It hurt. I didn't know Pam could be so forceful. I knew from here on out that I better do as told, these girls mean business.

Pam forcefully removed the remaining clothes I had on and laid me back down on my stomach on the couch. She was standing next to the couch with one leg up so that her foot was in between my legs at the base of my ass, pressing on my balls. I knew she'd press hard if I disobeyed.

Option 1: Tara came back down holding a box in one hand and a chastity device in the other

Option 2: Tara came back down holding a box in one hand and a strap-on in the other.

interesting
08-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Option 2: Tara came back down holding a box in one hand and a strap-on in the other.

As I turned my head as best as I could to see what Tara had brung, I was shocked and afraid. Pam managed not to let Tara's presence distract her from the hold she had on me. I didn't want to say anything, but I had some anxiety about what Tara had planned for me. I wasn't sure how far I was willing to go, and the alcohol, still in my system, was messing with my mind.

Fortunately for me, Pam was able to voice out my concern as she stared at the strap-on.

"Is that for?..."
"For whoever wants it, honey..."

Pam felt the need to come clean. Her tone became a whisper as Tara came close, but I could still hear since they were just over me.

"Because... he's never... had anything back there..."
"Honey, relax..."

Tara seemed utterly confident.

"We haven't decided what we're going to do with him yet."
"Okay."
"Just let him squirm a little... we'll see how far we can push him."
"Nothing disgusting or too painful..."

I was glad Pam was on my side; but just when I started to relax, she pressed hard on me again. I stopped moving altogether. Pam wasn't going to let me off that easily.

"Good boy..."

Option 1: Tara and Pam tie me up and start slowly testing my pain threshold.
Option 2: Tara and Pam tie me up and decide to leave me hanging as they caress each other in front of me.

================================================== ==
I'M BACK! HAPPINESS AND JUBILATIONS! EXPECT MORE FROM ME IN THE NEAR FUTURE! AND SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPITALS! I'M SHOUTING AT THE SCREEN! I FINISHED WHAT I HAD TO DO AND NOW I HAVE TIME TO WRITE FOR YOU ALL! WONDERS AND MERRIMENT!

interesting
10-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Query: is someone else going to continue this?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

TiedGuy
10-29-2009, 07:46 AM
QUOTE: Option 1: Tara and Pam tie me up and start slowly testing my pain threshold.

The girls clear off the dining room table and order me to lie down on it on my back. They take rope and tie me spread eagle to the table. They gag me so no one will hear my screams. Pam shakes a bag and I hear a rattle of wooden clothespins.

Tara starts by placing a clothespin just below my belly button. Tara places three clothes pins, one below the first and two above. Pam puts three on next to the previous three. The tight bondage and pain excites me. I start to see the ominous implication of the "Y" forming on my abs. One leg is heading toward my right nipple. one toward my left nipple and the last toward my cock. My cock gets harder with the pain of each pin that is added. The pain increases as the clothespins march up the shaft of my rock hard cock. When the rows of pins reach their target, Pam shows me three metal alligator clips. She laughs as she affixes one to my right nipple. I struggle and moan into my gag. Tara puts hers on the head of my cock and I struggle and writhe in extreme pain. Pam finishes with a clip to my other nipple. They leave me to suffer alone. After a long time in agony the girls return, Pam removed the alligator clip from the tip of my cock. After the initial shock, there is blessed relief from the worst of their tortures.

She gently rubs my boner, we will release you if you pass our test, otherwise we will find more fiendish ways to test your limits! You must use this beautiful tool of yours to give both of us climaxes within 15 minutes, that is your test!

Option 1: I give both Pam and Tara a climax and am freed from this torture.
Option 2: I cum after bringing Tara to a climax, my cock goes soft and I fail the test because I can't bring Pam to climax. My pain limits are challenged with even more fiendish tortures.

interesting
10-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Option 1: I give both Pam and Tara a climax and am freed from this torture.

After they slowly release me from my bindings, they give me a moment to recover from the pain. Pam seems pleased that I allowed myself to go this far: she didn't think that I would be able to endure such pain, or even submit myself to it. Admiteddly, I'm not eager to try this again.

As I get up, Tara bends forward, presenting herself to me. I look at Pam.

"You know you want to. Go for it."

It doesn't take me more than that. I mount Tara from behind and proceed to satisfy her. Pam sits on the table, stroking herself, staring at us. Tara's overstimulation at torturing me has her climax almost instantly. I want to continue, but she pulls away, trading places with Pam. I enter my own partner in the same position, while Tara looks on. Pam is also quick to climax, making my job that much easier. I want to release, but Pam pulls away before I can.

"Not yet, love. We're not done yet."

Option 1: I lie back: Pam sits on my face while Tara slides on my cock and we continue.
Option 2: I am tied up again, and forced to watch Pam and Tara go at it with a 69.

slavedareboy
11-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Option 2: I am tied up again, and am forced to watch Pam and Tara go at it with a 69

As they start to tie me up again I feel angered, but am subdued and bound. Pam and Tara start their 69. Watching it made me so horny It was hard not to cum, but they had said no cumming or else punishment.

Pam sees my situation, and breaks away to address it. In her hand she is holding a blind-fold, and in the other a collar. She says
"Dan, you have two options. The first is to put this blindfold on, whilst still tied up. You will still not be allowed to cum, but you will not have to watch us. The second is to be un-tied and to have this collar put on you. You will have to act like a dog until we tell you to do otherwise. There are no other options, so think carefully as both have there advantages and disadvantages"

Dan thinks carefully

Option 1: Have the blindfoldon and remain tied up
Option 2: Put on the collar and act like a dog

macjohn
11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Option 2

I choose to be blindfolded and they keep 69ing, after they orgasm i am about to orgasm but then they untie me. The next challenge is to go 1 minute with out cumming, but with the vibrator up my ass. If i fail they will find more challenges for me. If i pass we are all even and each one gets to mutually dare the others.

Option one, i do not cum
Option two, i cum and get the consequences.

New and Shy
12-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Option 2

Option one, i do not cum
Option two, i cum and get the consequences.

I was already close to cumming when they finished with eachother. I was careful not to let anything touch my erection for fear of exploding. Next I hear the squishing sound of lubrication being rubbed between hands. The sound goes away for a little bit and is then replaced by a buzzing sound. Next thing I know, I feel Tara's oily hand push on my back until I'm bent over the table. I jumped when I felt the tip of that lubricated, buzzing vibrator touch my anus. She leaves it there until she feels me relax and then slides it in the rest of the way. I lost it right there. I shot my cum all over the table. I knew I was in trouble. I had just came without touching my erection. The girls were sure to punish me now.

Option 1: Tara starts sliding the vibrator in and out and says I don't get more lube until I cum again without touching myself.

Option 2: The girls make me lick my cum off the table and swallow it before they decide the rest of my consequences.

GoogleMaster
12-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Option 2: The girls make me lick my cum off the table and swallow it before they decide the rest of my consequences.

Tara decides to be a bit of a bitch. She used to coach girls softball. "You slut!" she yells. I am surprised by her tone. "Lick all that cum up! Lick it!" I had not ever really tasted cum. It was not something I had wanted to do. But I knew I deserved it. The vibrations in my asshole made it very hard to follow orders.

I stick out my tongue and lick. "Like a dog," I hear one of the women behind me say. I keep licking...

Option 1) The women make me lick it all up. My mouth is full of my cum. Salty and warm. Tara tells me to swallow.

Option 2) Tara's face appears next to me. Her tongue sticks out and she too starts to taste my cum.

New and Shy
12-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Option 2) Tara's face appears next to me. Her tongue sticks out and she too starts to taste my cum.

As I finished licking it all up and stand back up, Tara forcefully grabs my hair with one hand and prys my mouth open with the other. She pulls my head down and lets my cum drip down into her mouth and over her fingers. When she collected all of it, she grabbed Pam, and kissed all of it into Pam's mouth. My erection, gone from my recent orgasm, sprung right back to life.

Option 1: The girls notice my erection and reward me for it.

Option 2: The girls notice my erection and punish me for it.

TiedGuy
03-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Option 2: The girls notice my erection and punish me for it

Tara yells "You bastard still thinking only of sex. I have just the thing to teach you the proper attitude." She shows me a fiendish device made of brass. "This is call a Kalli's Teeth Bracelet - it will be locked onto your cock just below the head, The spikes inflict intense pain when you have an erection. The harder the erection the greater the pain. The spikes make it impossible to remove. This device was used in the early 1900's to teach teenage males not to masturbate. I doubt if it worked."

She opens in up, puts it around my cock, closes and locks it. I scream from the intense pain.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=43&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1185586234

Option 1: The girls let me writhe in agony until I lose my erection.

Option 2: The girls stimulate me making my erection bigger and harder and my agony becomes unbearable.

New and Shy
04-01-2010, 12:16 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]
Option 2: The girls stimulate me making my erection bigger and harder and my agony becomes unbearable.

The girls begin stimulating me by kissing and caressing each other. As my erection grows, I squirm with pain. I close my eyes so I can't see them. Just as that is working and my erection is going away, I feel the girls hands on me. Startled, I open my eyes. Pam has a grip on my dick below the device and Tara has her lips ready to take my dick above the device.

Option 1: The girls continue to tease me by letting my erection go away and then bringing it back.

Option 2: The girls say that if I can survive an orgasm from their hand/blow job, they'll take the device off and reward me.

TiedGuy
04-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Option 2: The girls say that if I can survive an orgasm from their hand/blow job, they'll take the device off and reward me.

I say "OK, I can handle the pain if it gets this damn thing off my cock!" I almost wished that they would tie me up to make it easier to take the pain, but it would only be a minute or two.

I stood naked in front of them as Pam played with my cock. She slowly rubbed the length circled the head and rubbed it again. I could feel my boner swell and the pain built as the teeth dug deeper into the tender skin at the base of my cock. Always slow, very slow, it excited me to the edge but never let me go over. Tara began to suck me slowly swelling me even more. After a couple minutes she traded with Pam. Pam rubbed my cock slowly sensually, she wiped off my pre-cum and let me lick it off her finger. After more rubbing she saw drops of blood dripping from the sharp teeth of the device. She wiped these with her finger and made me lick them off. Tara started sucking me harder and stronger.

Option 1: Tara lets me cum in convulsive spasms.
Option 2: They tie me to a post so I am helpless and keep me on the edge for hours my cock swelling more and into the painful device until Pam finally lets me cum.

New and Shy
04-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Option 1: Tara lets me cum in convulsive spasms.

As Tara starts sucking harder and harder, Pam is stroking me just as hard. They're moving me enough by themselves to cause the bracelet to tear in to me, but to make it worse, I can't stop thrusting from the pleasure of their lips, tongue and hands. I can feel an orgasm rising in me. I start to shake. The girls can sense this and start to work me even harder. I start to shake even more and grunt from the pleasure and the pain and suddenly shoot my orgasm all over Tara's face.

Option 1: I temporarily pass out from the mix of pleasure and pain and wake up to find . . .

Option 2: The girls clean themselves up, remove the device, clean me up, and give me a reward.

interesting
03-30-2011, 07:02 AM
Option 1: I temporarily pass out from the mix of pleasure and pain and wake up to find . . .

The intensity, pleasure and pain combined, is all too much for me; as soon as I finish emptying myself one more time for them, I pass out completely.

When the darkness recedes, I feel groggy. My shaft is still slightly hurting. I look down upon it, and I notice it limp. I try to move but I realize my wrists are tied to something. I look up and see a length of rope. I could probably untie it, but I decide to remain like that.

I am alone in the room, for the moment, but that does not take long to change.

Option 1: Tara and Pam walk in naked into the room.
Option 2: Tara and Pam walk in naked into the room, with Dan fully awake but blindfolded.

interesting
10-24-2014, 10:18 PM
[So I guess this one hasn't been visited in forever... 2011 to be precise. Let's pick up where we left off.

Option 1 : Tara and Pam walk in naked into the room.

As I stare across the room, I see Tara and Pam making their way towards me. My own girl speaks up first.

"Sleep well?"
"uh... how long?"
"Only twenty or so minutes... we tied you up so you wouldn't escape. Are you ok?"

She looks at my crotch, where the device tortured me not too long ago. She seems a little bit concerned, turning to Tara.

"It drew blood..."
"Only slightly... it was a little bit too hard. Don't worry. It will heal."
"If there's one place you don't want to get a cut..." mused Pam.

They both look at me.

"You've been very cooperative so far."
"Thank you..." I reply.
"How did it feel?" Tara asked.
"How did what feel?"
"Fucking me..."

I remember the scene. I was dared to make her cum. I succeeded. I was inside her, then, I was inside Pam. We had sex.

"I... Wow. It was wow."
"So you liked?" Pam turned to me. "More than with me?"

I had been caught. I froze. Pam laughs.

"That's not fair, I know... so... what's next for you? More torture?"
"I don't mind more torture," I answer, "as long as it's not that dick-device or anything that draws blood..."

The girls seem to consider what they want to do next.

Option 1 : They decide I have been a good boy and release me.

Option 2 : They decide they want to keep having the upper hand on me, for the moment.

archie21
10-24-2014, 11:56 PM
i just read all this and its a shame that people haven't always followed on from what was above but hey ho..... please would those following put their preferred option and be aware of who is asleep and who is awake after all they were in theory all naked now, Dan is sound asleep and crashed out.

Option 2:

Pam looks at Tara and then at me.
'I think my dear slutty husband we will keep the upper hand. Whilst you slept Tara and I had a very interesting conversation. I have long thought you had a fascination with her breasts and the way that you eagerly fucked me and then her was eye opening, so.... '

Tara interupted Pam 'So we have decided that you should have much more opportunity to enjoy us both but you have to earn it or Dan gets us instead.'

They stand beside each other and both put a hand on my cock and balls then slide the other hand into each others pussies.

'Now here is the rule for this little game we are about to play, Tara will explain' says Pam;

Tara leaned her breasts over my face, my cock hardening already; she spoke again, softly.
'Dan will be very bad tempered when he wakes and it will take both of us to calm him down and he will use both of us and make you watch, so this is the deal;

Option one: you cum first he gets to use us for a week and he will not be kind

Option two: we cum first you get to use us as and when you like for the next week.

interesting
10-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Option 2 :we cum first you get to use us as and when you like for the next week.

"Hang on," I replied, "just so we're clear... if I pleasure you and I'm able to hold it in, I win a week's servitude? Not just an hour?"

The initial dare had Dan and myself taking over after the two were done, for about an hour. Tara was really extending the initial, and it really made me quite excited. Even Pam, my own girl, seemed to agree with Tara. In fact, before going further, I turned to my own partner.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"
"Are you kidding?" she replied, almost surprised. "I give you a free pass with Tara and you're still hesitant!"

The girls both laughed at my uncertainty, but then Pam leaned into my ear.

"I think we've both wanted this... well, the three of us have wanted to do something like this for a long time."
"Ok... I just... thank you. I love you."
"I love you too, love machine!"

Tara untied my hands and allowed me to stretch. Pam laid on her back in the bed, spreading her legs. Tara whispered to my ear.

"So... you need to fuck your girl and make her come, but you can't come yourself... you hold it in."
"If I fail...?"
"Then we wake up Dan and get him involved..."

It was odd to me that, given what had previously transpired and their rocky relationship, Tara would bring Dan up in this context, but perhaps his attitude was one of the things that she actually enjoyed. I looked down at the inviting form of my girl, Pam. I had already been inside her once tonight, and I was being asked to do it again, to give her more and to hold it in. The pain on my sex had completely subsided.

As I lowered myself onto Pam, I saw Tara moving to her face, and gently locking lips with her. The sight of their kiss finished getting me up, and I went to work, mindful of holding back my own pleasure while giving Pam the best I could.

Option 1 : I manage to pleasure Pam without coming and proceed to do the same with Tara

Option 2 : I hold out for as long as I can but, in the end, it's not enough and I come inside Pam

interesting
11-09-2014, 09:09 AM
(Since no one answered and it's been two weeks, I might as well pick up the next step myself).

Option 1 : I manage to pleasure Pam without coming and proceed to do the same with Tara

It was so difficult for me to hold it in as I pounded into my girlfriend's warm folds, feeling her moist flesh around my shaft, all the while watching Tara and her lock lips. Pam's breasts were bouncing under my repeated thrusts. My left hand reached her right breast, while Tara's hand reached for the other. The most wonderful sensation was building in my crotch, eager to spend itself, but I needed to win this one. There was no way I was allowing Tara's boyfriend to get in on this. I therefore paced myself as I went at it inside my girlfriend's sex.

Suddenly, Pam pushed Tara's face away and mouthed a powerful orgasm, and it was all I could do to slow down while not stopping entirely in order to keep it all in. I gritted my teeth but managed to make it.

"Fuck, boyfriend," Pam finally managed to say. "You're on fire today..."

I grinned with delight as I remained planted inside her, unmoving, recuperating. She pulled me down and kissed me. Then, Tara leaned in and kissed the both of us. My hips almost started to sway inside my girlfriend again, but she pushed me away.

"Well... you did fine so far," Tara told me. "But you still have one step to go for that week's servitude."

With that, eyeing me lustfully, she got on all fours, presenting her bum to me. I cast a quick look at Pam and she smiled. I steadied myself behind Tara, eager to plow into her under the watchful gaze of my girlfriend. I honestly didn't know if I could it as I pilfered into her love hole, and heard the most erotic moan I have ever witnessed.

Option 1 : Through sheer luck and determination, I manage to hold it in once more as I fuck Tara.

Option 2 : It's all too much for me and before I can get Tara to climax, I shoot my load inside her.

(Who's willing to pick this one up?)