PDA

View Full Version : 52/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in UK (offline relationship)

FingerMe
09-20-2014, 03:38 AM
52/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in UK (offline relationship)

You make me undress for you. You want to see see my naked body. You want to run your hands over my skin, squeeze and stroke my nipples. You grope my ass, and then slap it – leaving a bright read handprint on my bum. You slide your hands down my tummy and stroke the inside of my legs, teasing me. You hear my breath quickening as your fingers brush my skin. You move your hand onto my crotch and I gasp in pleasure, by you squeeze my balls sharply. You show me a wide variety of spanking implements – spoons, floggers, multi tailed whips, leather belts and the like. You to bend me over the bed, ass high in the air, and I tell me how each one of them feels as you use them on me. Gently at first, but getting harder. You want to see my body jump and quiver as you experiment with these things. You want me to glow and ache for you, my body warm and tender to the touch. You want to brush your fingers down my freshly spanked skin and send shivers down my spine. Then you turn me around, lay me on the bed and spread my legs wide, exposing my entire body to the same sensations my bum just went through. You want me begging for more. You want my entire body aching and throbbing and so, so, sensitive. You want to feel you close to me as I kneel before you, worshipping you, your sparkling eyes looking at your slave, your obedient slave. You tie my hands behind my back, leaving me defenceless before you. You blindfold me, so I must concentrate not on sight but on touch and feeling. Then you tease and torrment your cock, yes yours, to use in any way you desire. And this is just the beginning..........Mistress