PDA

View Full Version : Switching to rl slave and rl/online dom

iamapussylover
09-18-2014, 01:21 PM
I'm only going to be a slave for those of you close enough to come to my house and abuse me almost daily, I will follow rules and commands. I live in Tullahoma, TN. I also will dominate females and any slaves I already have.

NOTICE:
I DON'T WANT OR NEED TO BE PREGNANT AND I'M NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL

I will let you fuck me everywhere but I don't need nor want to be pregnant, you can cum on me you can cum in my mouth and ass but DON'T get me pregnant, and I can squirt.

Info I'm willing to give out:
1. 18 years old
2. Don't live alone
3. Will only be dominated the times I am alone
4. female
5. brown eyes
6. you can call me slut whore etc. wont give name
7. brown hair
8. tan
9. will give my address once I have you as my owner
10. I can email
11. I don't have Skype kik etc i have this and email
12. I REFUSE TO BE PREGNANT.
My masters need to have:
vibe (or similar item)
dildo (or house item or your own cock or for females strap on)
Optional:
rope (or chains)
whip (NOT CHAIN)
paddle (or hand or switch etc.)
electric tools
etc.

Limits:
facial marks
permanent marks
large cuts
my friends
family
public

pain (small amount or large amount)
verbal abuse
bondage
body writing (NOT PERMANENT)
orgasm denial
etc.

Willing to do:
I'm willing to let you video me and take pics (NO FACE) and post them online NOT ON FACEBOOK and show them to friends of yours
I'm willing to be abused outside (NOT IN PUBLIC JUST IN MY FRONT OR BACK YARD

How many owners will I have?:
as many as reply with: what tools they have, male or female (or transgender), any other info they want me to know.

Pm me if your interested or post here

iamapussylover
09-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Does nobody want me?

linearizationcannon
09-18-2014, 04:43 PM
Does nobody want me?

If I lived anywhere near you I would but I'm states away.

KinkyFella
09-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Does nobody want me?

My God Yes but other side of the world sadly :-(

yourmother
09-18-2014, 06:10 PM
If I lived anywhere near you I would but I'm states away.

I agree, that's the main problem

minimarshmellow
09-19-2014, 07:33 AM
You most likely won't be as "good" offline as you are online. It is two completely different situations.

I have done things both online and offline, and offline is much harder than you expect. You may really want someone to fuck your ass because when you do it to yourself it feels good. Yet when an actual dick enters your ass it might not be fun at all and could really hurt.

Be careful with what you are asking for. Online likes doesn't mean real life likes too.

redhusky17
09-19-2014, 09:29 AM
You most likely won't be as "good" offline as you are online. It is two completely different situations.

I have done things both online and offline, and offline is much harder than you expect. You may really want someone to fuck your ass because when you do it to yourself it feels good. Yet when an actual dick enters your ass it might not be fun at all and could really hurt.

Be careful with what you are asking for. Online likes doesn't mean real life likes too.

You are right. On online you can easily say stuff , while in real life the story is totally different. And it's more dangerous too. A dom from controlling the sub might lose all his ration thinking and start doing stuff that the sub didnt agree.

iamapussylover
09-19-2014, 12:11 PM

no id be better I have more limits for online then offline

master timo
09-19-2014, 03:17 PM
id accept you but yr to far away from me

minimarshmellow
09-19-2014, 03:25 PM
no id be better I have more limits for online then offline

In theory it sounds good. Being dominated, rough sex, being used as a cum doll, etc. It all sounds good until it actually happens. You have to remember real life, is never exactly how your mind thinks it will be.

iamapussylover
09-19-2014, 03:32 PM
In theory it sounds good. Being dominated, rough sex, being used as a cum doll, etc. It all sounds good until it actually happens. You have to remember real life, is never exactly how your mind thinks it will be.
i don't care, i want to be dominated that way, its easier for me and more satisfying for The Dom.