PDA

View Full Version : A sleepless night

Melick
09-17-2014, 09:25 AM
A foot long chain around my neck, which was connected to a longer chain in front. It passed through between my tits, then between my pussy lips, between my ass cheeks and was connected to the collar chain from behind. Both the elbows connected with each other another chain from behind, and hands cuffed together in the front. Feet connected to each other too, and the connecting chain was attached to a grill. Also a chain on my tummy, to struggle when I breath.

That's how Master had left me on my bed, and left me to suffer for the entire night. The chains have been unkind to me for a long time now. I could feel the tight chains dig into my skin and the temporary marks they formed on my body. I could barely move. Breathing itself was a struggle for me. The more I tried to breathe, the more tight I felt. If I tried to bend to drink water, the muscles tightened to cause me to feel that it's not worth, to move even a bit. For a while I texted. I told a few friends how I was and how I was suffering. It helped to talk to people, or even text, but after a point, Master ordered me to not talk to anyone, whatsoever. I tried to open my laptop, but the handcuffs were so tight, I could almost feel them cut through my skin. Trying to type anything was thinking way beyond my capacity to suffer for the night. Or so I thought.
I lied down on my back. Somehow it helped to be that way, since it loosened the chain on my elbows a bit. But my right elbow had given up. The skin was stuck between the metal rings and there was no way to help myself. When Master called, I had a very dominant urge in me to beg for keys, but I suppressed it and chose to deal with it. Time passed slowly and my hands began to ache even more. Unable to text due to the pain, I chose to just be in bed. I felt a little relaxed when I found myself engulfed in thoughts and ideas. It was getting late in the night, and calling Master so late would not just lead to disappointment of him not setting me free, but also inviting punishment for the next day. I used my teeth to cover myself, and practiced some self defence, just in case someone finds me this way. Of course, there was nothing else to do. Minute by minute, I waited more and more for the Sun to rise. I genuinely hoped to get some sleep, but nothing would help. I lied there and though for a while of how dedicated I felt at that point of time. The more I suffered in pain, the more I was pushed into subspace. Gradually, the pain intensified enough to make me cry in pain. Even moving an inch caused tremendous pain. And then I had an urge to pee. Just what I wanted at that point of time. Somehow I controlled myself from peeing where I was, and hoped for Master to wake up. I just lied there, staring at the window pane, counting seconds and minutes until it was morning. I didn't get sleep for a single second. In the morning, Master told me where the keys were and how to unlock myself. I lack words to explain relief it was for me to be out of those chains. As a rule, I am not allowed to sleep again once I'm up in the morning. I found myself so wet in the morning and my panty had dried cum spots. I quickly freshened up, got ready and left for the day.
Master did not allow me to remove the chain on my tummy which didn't let me breathe freely. It reminded me the entire day of the sweet feelings of the previous night. I caught myself blushing and smiling to myself, thinking about it.
Such a pleasurable sleepless night it was.