PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any location

Yerst
09-17-2014, 06:17 AM
24/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any location

Experienced British dominant, 24, seeking female submissive.

Initially I want to keep things anonymous, though as time goes on and we build up trust I'd like to get a bit more involved with you. I will never ask you to go on cam but I may ask for a picture or two. I won't ask for - or send, for that matter - face pics.

I enjoy finding and pushing my sub's limits. For me it's about pressing those buttons which get you going, and playing with you like a pianist might play at a concert. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to tease and deny my submissive. I'm pretty laid back and patient but strict, so bear in mind that if I punish you, you won't forget it in a hurry.

Note that I say submissive - not slave. There is a difference. If you haven't got a mind (and a sense of humour) of your own, then I wish you good luck with the hundreds of other ads on here.

About you

I am looking for a female submissive of any age and any experience level. I prefer subs in their 20s but maturity is the key here. Beginners are welcome, provided you're willing and open-minded. Impress me.

If you can write well, you're at a big advantage. Intelligence is a turn-on and txt spk a turn-off. I have taught some of my previous subs to write clearly and helped them gain the confidence to write detailed reports, so don't worry if the idea of writing lots puts you off.

Kinks you should be happy with include:

Spanking
Hidden public
Pain (light to moderate)
Light humiliation
Bladder control
Orgasm control
Following rules

Negotiable kinks include:
Toothpaste/ginger
Pee (control & possibly wetting only)
Some clothing control
Corner time and slave positions

PM me if this ad interests you. The longer your reply, the better. Tell me a bit about yourself, what your kinky interests (likes/dislikes/limits) are and why you think we'd be suited as dom and sub. I love talkative girls, btw...

Replies from British subs are very welcome, especially if you're 20+. I prefer email but I do have kik.