PDA

View Full Version : I am an unused slave

PleezeUseMe
09-16-2014, 12:05 AM
I am soon to be 49 years old and for as long as I can remember I have dreamed of the day when I would find a mistress who would dominate me properly. I have always adored women. If you are a female then I automatically like you and if you are attractive at all I will absolutely melt with a glance. I am a decent looking guy, not over weight and tall at 6'7" 220 lbs with a fairly large package. I am unfortunately quite easily paralyzed by women of all ages, body types, and ethnicities so I have never had much of a sex life.

There is nothing I want more than to have a mistress use me as a whore mat and grind herself across my face for hours while forcing me to stroke my massive cock. I would happily bind my cock and balls for my mistress and mercilessly beat my own useless meat for her amusement. I would love to have a goddess straddle my face, force my nose up into her glorious pussy, lower her ass crack right down on my mouth and brush my teeth with her lovely little butthole while I shove my tongue as deep as I possibly can up inside it. I want to spend the entire day from the moment I wake up until I pass out from exhaustion licking my goddess' ass crack.

I sincerely hope someday a mistress will notice me and come use me for her pleasure. I know that my useless cock is not worthy of real pussy and that I will be lucky if a goddess will even watch me stroke myself while she uses my face as a fuck toy but if I can be allowed to beat myself while my mistress sits on my face I will be a very, very grateful slave.

I also have an especially crazy love for sluts, probably becuase I know that if any woman would actually allow my useless piece of meat to fuck one of her amazing holes it could only be a gangbang slut who ran out of cock before she was done fucking and was so crazed for cock she did not care what fucked her. I will stand off in the corner and stroke my cock for hours while a gangbang slut fucks every dick in sight just on the off chance that when she has drained every pair of balls available she might still be desperate enough to actually let my pathetic slave dick inside her.

My ultimate fantasy is to have a goddess force me to worship all the fuck holes of a whore before she gangbangs while I lick my goddesses ass and then make me clean the whore up and worship both of their glorious fuckholes until they orgasm multiple times.