PDA

View Full Version : Penny's Submission

Redback
01-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Mild to start but it will live up to the R rating later
feel free to leave comments

Penny was a shy girl, no close friends, but a hard worker while she was at school, and worked just at hard at her job.

Penny was a receptionist for a small metal work company. Just her, the owner Rick, his son Jack, and 2 apprentices, Matt and Phil. They all treated her nicely, and the boss always bought her lunch .
Penny liked the job, a little boring but steady work in a small town where jobs were hard to find.

Penny had turned 19 2 weeks ago, she had a hot size 8 body, but was ashamed to show it off. Her breasts filled a c cup with a little extra to spare, her pale pink nipples the colour of unripe watermelon had never seen the sun. Her hair was long and pale red gold. Her virgin pussy had never been shaved but had only sparsely covered in fine red gold hair.

Her wardrobe was as conservative as she was, no skirts above the knee, no low rise jeans, definitely no revealing blouses or shirts. Lots of practical pants and blouses, plain shapeless dresses that covered her neck to knee.

Rick was struck by Penny's innocence, the very second she entered his work place to apply for the job. He new straight away that the job was hers. He saw thru the plain drab clothes and recognised the potential this girl had with her smoking hot body hidden away waiting to be discovered. He made no obvious advances, not wanting to scare her off, but watched her, studied her waiting for the right moment to pounce and make her his own.
With her birthday just passed he saw an opportunity not to be missed. It was Friday afternoon and Penny was getting ready to leave to make the 2 kilometre walk home. Rick gathered all the boys in the office to give Penny a small gift for her birthday. It was a large bottle of chilled French Champagne, he had 5 glasses chilled ready. Rick presented the bottle and quickly popped the cork before Penny could say a thing. Penny had never drunk any alcohol before and was unsure how it would effect her, but she graciously accepted the large glass - larger than the boys glass's she noticed - and cautiously sipped the cool drink. The bubbles tickled her nose and made her feel more like an adult than anything else she had ever done. She liked the taste and quickly gulped down the rest of the glass, which Rick quickly refilled to the brim.
Penny started to feel relaxed and braver than she ever felt. She felt tingly all over and enjoyed the feeling immensely. The boys finished off the bottle much to Penny's disappointment, she dearly wanted to take the rest home and finish it off to make the feelings last as long as she could. But never one to complain she excused herself, said her goodbyes and started the walk home.
Rick gave her 5 minutes head start and then thru his son the keys to the factory and told him to lock up at 5.30. Rick quickly made his way to his car, and drove down the road he new Penny would be taking to get home. He spotted her in the distance and quickly rolled up beside her. He wound down the window and offered her a lift home. Penny was puzzled because Rick never left early and certainly had never offered to drive her home, as he lived on the other side of town. But the 2 glasses of champagne had given her a new found sense of boldness she had never known, so she happily accepted.
While Rick drove they chatted about every day things, then Rick asked if she had liked her birthday present. Penny said that she had very much. Rick asked if she would
like another drink, Penny was unsure what to say, she didn’t want to offend her boss, so she said that yes she would like another drink, not thinking that Rick would be able to provide her with more on her way home.
Rick was grinning from ear to ear, when Penny said she would like more to drink. He picked up speed as he headed for his favourite pub.
When Rick pulled into the car park Penny was shocked, this was not what she expected at all. She was confused and felt trapped by her willingness to please her boss.
Rick opened the car door and offered his hand to Penny, she paused and looked shyly away from Ricks face. But took his hand anyway, as she couldn’t see a way out without offending her boss.
Rick lead Penny into the pub and down to a secluded booth near the back of the pub. While Penny looked about the dim room Rick went to the bar and ordered drinks, he had his usual Four X heavy and ordered a vodka orange for Penny. He returned to the booth and slid in beside Penny forcing her to slide back into the corner her dress riding up slightly as she did so.
Rick encouraged her to drink up quickly as she complied even though she new she shouldn’t, but she was feeling more relaxed with each mouthful. Rick steered the discussion to Penny and her personal life asking about boyfriends, dating etc. Penny blushed when asked about such personal things because she was so shy and also because she had never had a boyfriend or dated at all.
Rick went to get more drinks, and slid in even closer to Penny, there legs touching. Penny felt a warm flush run thru her body at the "accidental touch" but couldn’t move away because she was backed into a corner. As Rick replaced his beer on the table he dropped his hand onto Penny's knee. Penny jumped at the touch and tried to move Ricks hand, but she was no match for the strength possessed by her boss, as she looked up and saw Ricks eyes burning into her she blushed again and with cheeks burning turned her head away.
Rick was bursting on the inside, she was his, he new he could possess this young innocent girl and make her his own. His hand started to stroke the knee and worked its way up to her thigh. He paused here and commenced to stroke the thigh thru the thin summer dress. He studied Penny’s face, she looked like a rabbit caught in headlights.

molten man
01-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Nice one, keep it going!!

nightmare09
01-09-2009, 08:44 PM
go on pleasei like

Redback
01-11-2009, 04:37 AM
Pt2 - please leave comments or votes if you like the story and what it continued...............................
Penny’s cheeks burned red, she was lost for words and thoughts, she needed to get out of the pub now, she needed to escape the booth and the hand that was causing her distress. But she new she was trapped, and at the mercy of her boss. She thought to herself Penny just finish your drink quickly and then we can go, so she gulped quickly at the drink that she grasped so tightly with both hands.
She tried to ignore the hand but the more she did the more she the concentrated on the item of her horror. It moved slowly in circles on her thigh, she felt it travelling slowly, creeping up higher and higher. She thought it would never stop, it made her heart race, her thoughts were scattered, her breathing fast and shallow. Then the hand paused, she was so grateful, she actually smiled at her captor. Then the she felt the fingers search out the gap between the buttons of her sun dress, as the fingers found her skin.
Rick watched and delighted in the horror he was causing this young girl. He pressed his hand further past the 2 small button, he slid the hand as far as the material would allow and watched his fingers move under the dress only inches from panty clad pussy he had craved for so long. He smiled as Penny gulped down the last drink he had only just bought.
As he stood to get yet another drink for his captive, he new she would bolt unless he was successful with this important part of his plan. He leaned in close to Penny’s ear, and whispered in a clear and threatening tone. “Now listen closely Penny, i'm going to get more drinks and you WILL be here when I get back. If you run away you wont need to come into work on Monday, and the first thing I will do when I get home will be to call my close friend Roger from the bank. By Monday afternoon your parents will loose there house and you and all your family will be out on the street. Do I make myself clear” Penny froze she couldn’t comprehend what was happening, why was Rick doing this to her. Rick could see the hesitation in her face. He reached out with his right hand and extended his fingers catching a fleshy part of her left breast and pinching it hard as he spoke “Do you understand Penny, answer me now girl”
Penny was blinded by the pain that shot thru her breast, it was nothing like she had felt before, if she was frightened before she was terrified beyond all reason now. Penny looked into Ricks eyes, she instantly saw the truth of it all, Rick meant everything he said. She bowed her head, ashamed of what she was about to say but terrified of the consequences if she didn’t. She nodded her head and whispered “Yes”.
“Louder girl” Rick whispered his in Penny’s ear.
“Yes sir” said Penny.
Rick got up and smiled from ear to ear as he walked back to the bar, his body quivered with anticipation imagining all the things he would do to that untouched teenage body. He grew impatient waiting his turn to be served. He wanted to turn and check to see if Penny was still there, but this was a critical part of her breaking, he stared steadfast at the shelf full of spirits in front of him, he wanted the girl to know that he didn’t need to check on her, that she would stay there of her own accord.
After what seemed an eternity Rick pocketed his change and turned to head back to the booth containing his prey. As he had guessed Penny was still sitting in the booth waiting his return, her head bowed down in shame. She didn’t look up until he slid into the booth and Ricks legs settled against hers. Rick placed the drink in front of the frightened girl, which she quickly grabbed and gulped ½ the drink down in one gulp.
As Rick placed his drink on the table he said “Turn and face me girl, turn your body towards me so I can see you”
Penny hesitated just a fraction to long, and the hand returned to her breast pinching down hard again and Penny’s mind exploded as the agony returned to her breast. She quickly twisted in the seat. One leg up on the seat now the leg down beside. Her legs now spread she hoped no one in the bar could see up her dress as she tugged franticly at her hem. She felt her hands slapped away by her captor.
She felt both Ricks hands on her legs pushing them further apart, she struggled against him pushing with her hands and trying desperately pull her legs back together. Then the hands were gone, she had won, Rick had stopped her spirits soared as she saw the end of her ordeal.
Rick reached for his beer with his left hand, as his right hand went into his jeans pocket. Penny was looking at the door looking to her freedom, when she noticed what Rick had retrieved from his pocket. She was puzzled who could he be calling, she thought maybe a taxi for her to get home. Rick smiled pleasantly back at the girl as he dialled the phone and sipped his beer.
Penny was shattered when Rick spoke. “Hi Roger, Rick here how are you tonight, that’s great, ant Jeanette and the kids, Awesome.”
Rick winked at Penny and let an evil smile cross his face.
“Remember when I asked you the other day about calling in that loan”
“Yes that’s the one, well how quickly can you get the paperwork done”
As Rick spoke he pointed at Penny’s legs and indicated for her to spread them
“Any chance you could do this over the weekend for your old buddy” said Rick as he stared at Penny.
Penny new now she had met her match and new she had no choice. She bunched her hands into her lap and spread her legs open wide as her sitting position would allow. Her dress bunching up as she did, her panties now exposed to her Boss and anyone else who walked past there booth.

Redback
01-11-2009, 05:43 AM
Rick nodded at Penny and said “Thanks for that Roger but someone has just convinced me that I might put this on hold for a while. Sorry to bother you on a Friday night. Well give my love to Jeanette and I will see you later”
Rick snapped the cell phone closed and looked at Penny. He let his eyes wander down her body drinking in the image before him. His eyes came to rest on Penny’s panties, now on display to the world.
He leaned in and put his hands on her knees again. Penny flinched but forced herself to stay spread wide to the world. Rick slid his hands up the inside of her legs stopping just short of her panties. Penny reached out and gulped the last of her drink, she had just realised she was feeling funny, sort of light-headed, dizzy nearly, not realising she was getting drunk, she just put it down to the stress she was feeling.
Ricks hands moved slowly over those creamy white thighs, catching her dress as he went and pushing it up higher. He paused to take a breath as he realised what he was about to do. He needed to relax he needed to catch his breath and steady his heart rate. Deep breath, and another, his mind slowed and he was able to drink in the sight before him. He saw a terrified girl, her body trembling in fear, her head bowed in shame.
He moved his hands on lightly brushing his fingers across the white panties separating him from that virgin pussy. He felt the girl gasp, but to her credit she didn’t try to pull away, she was defeated. He trailed a finger across her pussy, then down to her asshole, then up again, harder, pushing her pussy lips apart.
He wanted to see pussy bare without the interference of the white panties she had on. When Rick spoke her head was still spinning from the hands touching her in the most private of places , but his words snapped her back to reality.
“I want you to go to the ladies room and remove your panties and bra, leave them in the restroom you wont be needing them anymore”
Rick slid out of the booth and back to the bar. Penny stared after him, she wanted to die from shame but new she had no choice. She slid out of the booth and looked at the exit, bowed her head the turned and walked to the ladies room. She went into the furthest stall and locked the door and sat down and burst into tears.
Penny was shattered, her nice normal life had been turned inside out in less than 20 minutes. She new she was at Rick’s mercy, she would have to do what ever he said whenever he said. She had a sudden realisation, she was Ricks slave, to do with whatever he wished. She was his property now, a living being but with no control over her life, she felt like a dog, Rick’s bitch, she thought as the tears rolled down her cheeks. No less than a dog, a dog could bite back, and Rick, she new had pulled her teeth, with the financial threats he held over her head.
She new she needed to get back out there soon, she had no doubt Rick would make that call if he thought she had left by the back door.
She quickly stood reached up under her skirt and peeled of her panties. Then unbuttoned the top 6 buttons of her dress and slid it off her shoulders allowing it to fall and sit on her hips, while she reached up to her back and unsnapped the bra. As she dropped the bra off her shoulders her breasts bounced and she noticed with some shame that her nipples stiffened in the coolness of the toilet stall. She pulled the dress back to her shoulders and rebuttoned it, her hands shaking the whole time.
She quickly opened the stall wondering where to leave the undergarments, in the end she just let her head fall and dropped them on the bathroom floor and walked out to her captor.
As Rick turned to head back to the booth he saw Penny walk out of the restroom. Her nipples erect and visible now to anyone who looked. He waited until she was seated and went back to the booth, very pleased with himself.

As he slid in he looked down and saw Penny had sat with her back into the corner and one leg back up on the seat, and the sight before him took his breath away. Penny’s virgin pussy now on display to him for the first time.
He reached into his pocket and dropped the mobile phone onto the table in front of Penny, she looked and instantly got the message by this action. Rick’s hands went straight to her thighs, running them quickly up her legs and greedily feeling her pussy, stroking it, roughly spreading her lips open, probing the pink opening, knowing that his fingers were the first to touch this sweet cunt.
Penny gasped and wanted to scream, but looked at the phone and sat still waiting for what she new must come. Her Mother had told her about sex, and they had discussed what sort of things over eager boys might try on a date. She new Rick was going to assault her pussy with his fingers, she was going to be finger fucked in public, in a bar full of strangers.
Rick’s heart felt like it was going to explode, as his big dirty fingers probe this virgin cunt, he withdrew his right hand and raised it level with Penny’s’ face. “Ope your mouth girl” As she did he pushed 2 fingers into her mouth, and whispered “Suck on them, get them all wet and juicy girl. The more saliva on there the less it will hurt when I jam them hard up your virgin cunt”
Penny sagged but opened her mouth wide waiting to receive the fingers that were going to be used to bust her cherry. They invaded her mouth and tasted revolting, sweaty and dirty from the days work. She gagged as they were forced into the back of her mouth pushing into her throat, but continued to suck and lick at them as long as they were in there.
Just as she seemed to get a rhythm going they disappeared from her mouth, and with that came the realisation of what was coming next.
She felt the fingers back at her pussy, probing at her virgin hole. She could feel them pushing inside of her, and again she had to fight back the tears and screams for help.
Rick was enjoying the girls terror and discomfort as much as he was enjoying the feel of her pussy, but he wanted more from the girl. “Listen to me girl” said Rick “Beg me. Beg me to finger you pussy, right here, right now. Let me hear how much you want my fingers inside you.”
Penny choked over the words but new she had no choice. She couldn’t believe she was hearing the words come from her but new it was her saying, “Please Rick finger my ,,,,my”
“say it girl, say the word, it’s a cunt, its my cunt I own it now say it. Don’t make me pick up the phone again, cause you wont get a second chance.” Said Rick with a growl in his voice
Penny stammered, but the words came.”Please Rick finger my cunt, finger the cunt you own, please Rick please finger my cunt.”
As soon as he heard the words he slammed his shoulder forward, pushing hard and forcing his middle finger deep into Penny’s cunt, slamming past her hymen in one go. Slamming it in until he could go no further.
Penny’s eyes bulged out of her head, and her legs automatically snapped closed from the pain that had just ripped thru her whole body. She jerked and convulsed trying to cope with the agony she felt. Then relief as she felt the finger being withdrawn from her pussy, she relaxed slightly glad the ordeal was over.
Rick slowly withdrew the finger just to the edge, the savagely drove the finger back in harder than before, then started to slam it in and out over and overworking it as deep as possible with each push.
Penny’s body exploded again with the pain of the violation she was receiving, she could no longer contain the tears, and she sobbed quietly as they ran down her cheek.

nightmare09
01-11-2009, 02:04 PM
go on please i like it

backwoodsmaster
01-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Yes Please go on this is getting good dont make us wait to long:D

CheshireCat_13
01-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Well, although this story isn't very much to my tastes as it seems a bit like rape, you have good presentation. Keep using the good grammar.

kitkat
01-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Wow, awesome story, it makes me feel so uncomfortable!
Grrr, I hate bosses!
Keep up the great work!

molten man
01-20-2009, 11:53 PM
excellent work. keep it going!!!

kitkat
01-21-2009, 02:45 AM
I keep checking back to read. I hope you can continue it sometime. Chat soon.