PDA

View Full Version : The GetDare Reform School for Wanton Sluts

DareSlutKatie
09-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the GetDare Reform School for Wanton Sluts. We admit girls who cannot temper their sexual appetites, who constantly masturbate and generally act like little whores. Through pain, humiliation and good old fashioned discipline, we teach these girls self-control.

Each girl starts off on 20 points. Points can be earned through completing tasks, following the rules and displaying other good behaviour. Reach 100 points and you may graduate from the school. However, points may also be lost through disobedience. Drop below 20 points and you will be punished! Drop below 10 and your punishment will be more severe, and you will be put before the expulsion board.

I am Miss K and I run this school. If you enrole, you must obey me as far as your limits and abilities allow. It’s for your own good.

We currently have space for 10 girls at the school.

If you wish to enrole for reform, your first task is to complete this form. 3 points to the first girl to complete the form, 2 to any girls who finish it and post it here afterwards:

I am (insert username) and I am (insert age) years old. I am a wanton slut in need of discipline. I masturbate (describe masturbation habits) and have had (insert number) sexual partners. On occasions, I have (list three sluttiest things done). I love (list likes) but I do not enjoy (list dislikes). I am not allowed to (list limits). I have (list toys). Please help me learn to control my sopping pussy!