PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

TheReborn
09-10-2014, 05:23 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello there, I am a 23 year old sub with quite a few years experience. However I haven't had a master/mistress for a while now and want to get back into the game.

Whilst it says any sex I would prefer female although that isn't a must and I could go for the right guy.

I am about 5ft 10inches tall and weigh about 150lbs, I have what I believe to be an average physique and a slightly larger than average member. My hair is short and brown and I am relatively hairy all over. (I know how average I sound right now :P).

I have for a long long time been into diapers and crossdressing in a massive way. I love wearing multiple thick diapers so there is a clear outline even under my jeans. I am not an adult baby but I do love all things pink and frilly and most of my knickers are like that. I also love humiliation play (both private and semi-public) and WAM. I am willing to do more if it is not in my limits.

Speaking of which they are as follows: Fully Public, Social Suicide, Large amounts of pain, Anal, Scat and consumption of bodily fluids aside semen.

I would ideally like a mistress, simply because I feel I have had better relationships in the past with mistresses over masters. However if there is a master out there who thinks we might click well I will happily consider entering into something with them.

Finally I do work full time and have a relatively active social life so I will not be able to guarantee that I can be at your beck and call constantly but I will do my utmost to give you as much time as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you. You can either PM or leave something on here and I will get in touch with you