PDA

View Full Version : Doctor who Drinking game

Simi
09-07-2014, 03:59 AM
Just had a thought of a game that could be quite fun. This could be used for a regular drinking game (be responsible)or bladder control or water sports.
Say what you intending on drinking in your post, and post for the person above you a phrase or something that a character does and episode or part of a series (can make it any previous episode or the next weekends one, if you are intending on doing your own one for a particular episode (or series of them feel free to say which) and the person above must watch the episode drinking whenever that phrase comes up.
If not doing it with alcohol you could include bondage for bladder control
example
person 1: I will be drinking water,watching the revised series, pick a doctor for me?, feel free to add in extra orders
person 2: watch some of tennants episodes, drink whenever the words, run, geronimo or allons-y are said. Drink half a glass of weater for each and spend the time watching bound in a frogtie with nipple clamps on

(hope you guys think this might be fun)
Please feel free to message me tasks for the new episodes, i will do all the tasks sent (and i will be rewatching them as well so if you come up with a good one for bladder control feel free to try it out on me)

venusaphrodite
09-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Drink when the episode sucks! Oops, since Russell T Davies left, I've died of alcohol poisoning several times over. #passiveagressivewhovian

Seriously though, this sounds fun! Might try this as a bladder control dare. :)

Simi
09-07-2014, 02:59 PM
realised this probably should be in a different place but it isnt a required person above, more a suggestion. :P only thing is there arent any major themes to calpadis doctor. I reckon with tennant and eccleston even i would struggle to hold my bladder if it was every time they ran for example lol.