PDA

View Full Version : Daily ANAL abuse

toshy
09-07-2014, 01:04 AM
My Ass is to be abused each and every day for every Post(Dare) recieved until all tasks completed with no new posts within 24hrs of finishing the last dare. Then the ass abuse will end.

extreme stretching / ass to mouth / food / Messy / insertions and any other tasks /dares to do with ass Abuse that can be thought off , All dares will be attempted , and proof if needed will be sent.

a dice will then be rolled for how many hrs i need to carry out the tasks within that day . Roll 1 = 1hr and so on..

This dare will start after first post and will continue daily until ??????

psuedoname
09-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Fuck your ass with a large cucumber for ten minutes then eat it

Gewy
09-07-2014, 02:52 AM
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=26581
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=25888
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=25193
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=23441

Keep busy

toshy
09-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Fuck your ass with a large cucumber for ten minutes then eat it
1st task done. , Cucumber eatin , now on to the next for today

Mrmister1
09-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Fuck your ass until you cum, but you can't use your hands at all

toshy
09-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Grey. , that's me finally completed all your challenges, was hard going when reached final tease.

1 more task to go before I start to count down to finishing...

SlaveRalph
09-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Give yourself a 20 minute figging session.

toshy
09-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Fuck your ass until you cum, but you can't use your hands at all

Done , so far this has been the most tiring and stretching , Time taken 2 hrs 27mins of constant pounding .

Glad tomorrow's challenge will be relaxing

SirNelson
09-12-2014, 08:00 AM
Not sure if this is in your anticipated dares--spank yourself each day 100 times on each ass cheek with your bare hand and 50 times with a wooden hairbrush. That should give you something to think about.

toshy
09-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Not sure if this is in your anticipated dares--spank yourself each day 100 times on each ass cheek with your bare hand and 50 times with a wooden hairbrush. That should give you something to think about.
Any dares or tasks are accepted and will be done , since you have said each day I will carry out this every day until iam freed from this dare on top. Of any other tasks .

redhusky17
09-12-2014, 09:16 AM
put some hot sauce near your ass hole

toshy
09-13-2014, 05:56 AM
Give yourself a 20 minute figging session.

This has been completed, first time to try this and was very good feeling , this was a pleasure of a day.

toshy
09-14-2014, 03:18 AM
put some hot sauce near your ass hole

Using Nandos extra hot for this small bottle , I rolled a dice of how long and got a 3 = 3hrs to empty bottle. so all the sauce will be in or on my ass within that time.

BlaBlaBlubb
09-14-2014, 03:39 AM
Take a tube of toothpaste or hot sauce and put some on the outside of your asshole then put the opening into your ass and push twice so that you got some nice lube on and inside your asshole. Now take 5 objects with one bigger than the one before and fuck your ass with each object 30min each as hard as you can and try to make yourself cum. Each time you are really really close stop the action and hit your balls and cock hard 5-6times to make sure your orgasm is denied. You are not allowed to cum until all 5 objects are done. After each 30min relube your ass as at the beginning and take the next object. After you have done all the 5 objects make yourself cum with the last and biggest object at least 2 times.

PM me or write a detailed report.

Lll
09-14-2014, 06:40 AM
Ruin your ass however you want, and send me a picture of you in doggiestyle gaping.

toshy
09-15-2014, 11:17 AM
Using Nandos extra hot for this small bottle , I rolled a dice of how long and got a 3 = 3hrs to empty bottle. so all the sauce will be in or on my ass within that time.

That was a very sore task , ass burnin for all night after didn't managed to get all the bottle. In before I stopped for arrest.

Hope the tooth paste will cool it down tonight

verlaineandrimbaud
09-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Take three bananas, peel them, and then only using a bottle of whipped cream as lube, push them all inside your ass. Once they're in put the tip of the whipped cream can in your ass hole and fill it up. Finally, take chocolate syrup and cover your cock, balls, and asshole, and squirting some into your asshole if there's room.

Now jerk off, using only the sweets for lube, and cum into a bowl. Now squat over the bowl and push everything out. Get down on your hands and knees and eat it, no hands or utensils. Report back and tell me how it felt and tasted.

toshy
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Take a tube of toothpaste or hot sauce and put some on the outside of your asshole then put the opening into your ass and push twice so that you got some nice lube on and inside your asshole. Now take 5 objects with one bigger than the one before and fuck your ass with each object 30min each as hard as you can and try to make yourself cum. Each time you are really really close stop the action and hit your balls and cock hard 5-6times to make sure your orgasm is denied. You are not allowed to cum until all 5 objects are done. After each 30min relube your ass as at the beginning and take the next object. After you have done all the 5 objects make yourself cum with the last and biggest object at least 2 times.

PM me or write a detailed report.

Ok the toothpaste cooled my ass down , but by the5th toy I only managed to cum once , pushed me to the limit this one , or maybe since daily tasks for so long now ...

Hope I can end this soon for a break

toshy
09-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Take three bananas, peel them, and then only using a bottle of whipped cream as lube, push them all inside your ass. Once they're in put the tip of the whipped cream can in your ass hole and fill it up. Finally, take chocolate syrup and cover your cock, balls, and asshole, and squirting some into your asshole if there's room.

Now jerk off, using only the sweets for lube, and cum into a bowl. Now squat over the bowl and push everything out. Get down on your hands and knees and eat it, no hands or utensils. Report back and tell me how it felt and tasted.

Done, thank you for this challenge , it was messy and didn't taste like a normal banana split but least it wasn't painfull on me ass hole after 8 days of constant stretching . Managed to get one full banana and the other 2 needed to be halved to fit inside. It took roughly 30mins to cum so it was a hot tastin meal.

So no more challenges left to do, so the 24 hr count down starts so I can end this dare.

6u3k
09-17-2014, 06:57 PM
fuck your ass with a rather large object for 30 minutes then take a hairbrush and swat your hole 25 times, squirt in a decent amount of toothpaste and start another 30 minute fucking session.

now take 3 ice cubes and rub them around your hole 3 times each before shoving them in, this will be followed by one final hour of anal rape and at the end 50 more swats to the ass hole with the brush.

toshy
09-18-2014, 12:08 PM
fuck your ass with a rather large object for 30 minutes then take a hairbrush and swat your hole 25 times, squirt in a decent amount of toothpaste and start another 30 minute fucking session.

now take 3 ice cubes and rub them around your hole 3 times each before shoving them in, this will be followed by one final hour of anal rape and at the end 50 more swats to the ass hole with the brush.

Ok used a cucumber , couldn't take any of my larger toys - The swatting was Painful especially the first. Few when hole still gapin wide - tooth paste kinda numbed the pain for the second round....

Tic toc. , tic toc

toshy
09-20-2014, 12:05 PM
We'll the 24 hrs are over without no other task , so finally givemy ass hole a rest , it's again mess to be honest!!!!

Thanks for all challenges has been good some of it.

figging is definitely a thing I will be tryin more often , feels so good and without this thread would have never known