PDA

View Full Version : Attention all authors!

aaron_rain
01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Hello to all! This is a message for the great authors of getDare. I have an idea (which I believe is brilliant since it's my idea) that I want to try out but sadly I have absolutely no writing talent. The writing ofcourse needs to be a typical getDare story the making of the story is what will change. I do not want to let out to much information because I want the final product to be a surprise for all getDare members. If any authors are interested in learning about this project please PM me!

Smile
01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
are we allowed to vote which one we want? lol because i think clevergirl is such an amazing writer, she might not want to ofcoarse

no offence to other people, to be fair i dont read storys as much these days

aaron_rain
01-06-2009, 04:40 PM
yes i suppose that will be alright...i guess i will start a poll with some leading getDare authors but ofcourse it is up to them so if your name is in the poll and you don't wanna be in it let me know

kirstyjane
01-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Im in the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe :D:D:D:D

rpUral
01-07-2009, 05:14 AM
I'm not!?! :eek: :confused: :mad:

Officelover
01-07-2009, 05:25 AM
I'm very flattered to have made it onto the list. Thank you, and let me say, I totally do not expect to win. I even voted for someone else!

Hampers
01-07-2009, 05:32 AM
Anyone remember that the poll is not the point of the thread?

Zeromus
01-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Wait... What poll?!?

rpUral
01-07-2009, 07:20 AM
If the goal is to colaborate on a story, that'd be interesting, and I'd like to be considered. It would also depend on what the story line is to be, and how the colaboration would take place.

Trystaan
01-07-2009, 09:22 AM
I think I would vote differently depending on the manner and plot of the story. Some of those writers are amazing, but there all awesome at different parts. eg description, plot, involving the reader eg.

So I think my decision would be based on the story itself.

interesting
01-07-2009, 09:43 AM
I don't want to vote for myself either, but I don't necessarily want to vote for anyone else, because I always like to write stories, so I'm abstaining.

CleverGirl
01-07-2009, 01:32 PM
I didn't vote either, although I'm flattered to be on the poll. So, what is going on? Is this a collaboartion, or what?

aaron_rain
01-07-2009, 03:17 PM
ah yes what happened about some other authors (which includes you rpUral) was that I accidentally clicked submit and apparently i couldnt go back to change that i apologize but as someone has mentioned the poll is just a side reference to the actual reason for the thread

ok anyhow to clear up some confusion - what im trying to do here is to just to get a writer (or multiple writers) to write a normal getDare story any subject any topic etc. there is just a constructive twist to how the story is setup (main reflecting on the characters) but i do not want to give up too much right now thus I ask authors to PM for full information about the project.

interesting
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
I'll leave this one to the other authors on the site then. I don't have time to get involved in another storyline, having already three of them active on the website, and planning yet another sequel.

Have fun with it, everyone!

coolio5
01-07-2009, 04:34 PM
sorry, aaron, but i dont think ill get involved in this project.

i just started a story of my own, and im really busy in the real world (though i like this one better). i'm flattered to be in your poll, and to be recieving votes! (i didnt vote for myself, btw) but best of luck to you, and i look forward to reading the finished story!

rpUral
01-07-2009, 07:28 PM
"Rising Sun" is taking my spare time, and I can't wait to see what happens to them next! (No; wait... I should already know that... I get so confused.) And, we're already beginning plans for the sequel for it. I think that's enough for the moment. It's hard enough to keep fantasy and reality apart now, without a third reality to deal with.

I'd be very interested in following the project as it produces its story. Sorry to bow out.

kirstyjane
01-08-2009, 02:05 AM
no votes for me lol. didn't think i would i have only wrote one story.

CleverGirl
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Same. Can't get involved in another project. The Spring Semester will be starting soon, and I've got other projects to work on.