PDA

View Full Version : Disobedient little slut

Smogless5
09-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Okay so I have been a disobedient little slut towards my master. I hAve not completed the tasks he has set for me and the ones that I have completed I haven't done fully. Therefore I have been punished for them. Only the punishments my master gave me I tried getting out of, and making excuses like the cum hole I am. After refusing his punishment he messaged me saying he is working away all weekend and won't have signal to be able to get on here, but I think he is just fed up of a little whore like me. I would like to make it up to him by proving that I deserve to be his little slave. By doing everything and anything you all say.

Thank you in advance

No photos, videos, public or illegal

fieldman
09-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Start by coating your favourite dildo in toothpaste and masturbating with it. You're a disobedient slave, so you probably cum without your master's permission quite a lot. We're going to cure you of that by making you cum six times, in a row, within 20 minutes. If you make it, you may wash the toothpaste out of your pussy straight away. If you don't, leave it in there for an hour and give yourself thirty spanks to the arse with a wooden spoon.

Smogless5
09-06-2014, 04:44 AM
Thank you for taking time out of your day to deal with a whore like me. I will do that now. Would you like a report?

Start by coating your favourite dildo in toothpaste and masturbating with it. You're a disobedient slave, so you probably cum without your master's permission quite a lot. We're going to cure you of that by making you cum six times, in a row, within 20 minutes. If you make it, you may wash the toothpaste out of your pussy straight away. If you don't, leave it in there for an hour and give yourself thirty spanks to the arse with a wooden spoon.

SirD
09-06-2014, 05:27 AM
Put your vibrator in your pussy on low and plug your ass with the largest longest phallic object you can manage. Tie a crotch rope to keep it all in and the tie a string around one of your nipples, loop it through the front of your crotch rope and tie it off to your other nipple. When you get done the string should form a V with your nipples at the top points. There should be enough tension that when you stand upright your nipples are uncomfortably pulled down. Get dressed in a short skirt, a light blouse, your tallest stilleto heels, and collar, no bra or panties. Take a notepad and pen and walk to the nearest coffee shop and write 100 times " I am a worthless slut that deserves to be punished for everyone's pleasure.". While you are at the coffee shop you may not cross your legs and your bare ass should be touching the seat at all times. Report back with how it goes.

Smogless5
09-06-2014, 07:33 AM
I have just done this one for you. I decided to make it a little more humiliating for myself by using a dildo made of ice that I had made previously. I it was about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. I managed to get it all the way in after a few attempts. I walked to my local cafe which is always really busy this time of day. I had to wait around 10 minutes for a seat, all while the water from my ass was running down my leg into a pool. I got some funny looks. I did my 100 lines as stated. But the time I had finished I was sat in a pool of my own ass juices. I really did feel like a worthless slut and I hope you had pleasure out of punishing me.

Feel free to add more

Put your vibrator in your pussy on low and plug your ass with the largest longest phallic object you can manage. Tie a crotch rope to keep it all in and the tie a string around one of your nipples, loop it through the front of your crotch rope and tie it off to your other nipple. When you get done the string should form a V with your nipples at the top points. There should be enough tension that when you stand upright your nipples are uncomfortably pulled down. Get dressed in a short skirt, a light blouse, your tallest stilleto heels, and collar, no bra or panties. Take a notepad and pen and walk to the nearest coffee shop and write 100 times " I am a worthless slut that deserves to be punished for everyone's pleasure.". While you are at the coffee shop you may not cross your legs and your bare ass should be touching the seat at all times. Report back with how it goes.

Smogless5
09-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Feel free to post more punishments that I must do and I will do them. My master should be back online tomorrow and I want to prove that I am worth his precious time

MrSpanker
09-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Since you could not follow your rules concerning toilet use you are to drink a nice large cup of water every hour until your master is back online...every time you have to use the toilet you must do so standing up with the seat up. After wards you are to clean the bowl with your tongue..take a picture doing so for your master. Document all bathroom trips in this thread

SirD
09-08-2014, 06:53 PM
I have just done this one for you. I decided to make it a little more humiliating for myself by using a dildo made of ice that I had made previously. I it was about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. I managed to get it all the way in after a few attempts. I walked to my local cafe which is always really busy this time of day. I had to wait around 10 minutes for a seat, all while the water from my ass was running down my leg into a pool. I got some funny looks. I did my 100 lines as stated. But the time I had finished I was sat in a pool of my own ass juices. I really did feel like a worthless slut and I hope you had pleasure out of punishing me.

Feel free to add more

How was the vibrator? Did you get any looks walking to the cafe? How were your nipples during the trip? Did anyone see you writing your lines?

NB311
09-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Take 10 ice cubes and coat them in toothpaste. Shove 5 up your ass and 5 in your pussy. Now put on a light colored pair of shorts and a top with no bra. Go for a walk in a public place. You may not leave until all the ice has melted. Hopefully you have some nice wet spots showing.

Smogless5
09-09-2014, 02:57 PM
The vibrator ended up driving me wild. I had to sit at a funny angle as it could be heard against the wooden chair that I was sat on. I got no looks walking to the cafe and it was during the day and town was packed with people.
My nipples were just fine thank you
A few people may have seen as they were stood next to my table waiting in line. I kept my head down like I should do and tried to ignore them

How was the vibrator? Did you get any looks walking to the cafe? How were your nipples during the trip? Did anyone see you writing your lines?

Smogless5
09-09-2014, 02:59 PM
I just is this one, I could only fit 4 in my ass but I managed the 5 in my pussy. It really was too cold but I handled the pain by walking at a faster pace. I wore light blue shorts which made it even more visible when the ice started to melt. It was embarrassing as I could see people looking at me. It started to run down my leg and into my socks. Knowing I had my pussy and ass juices flowing down my leg with added water made it more humiliating

Take 10 ice cubes and coat them in toothpaste. Shove 5 up your ass and 5 in your pussy. Now put on a light colored pair of shorts and a top with no bra. Go for a walk in a public place. You may not leave until all the ice has melted. Hopefully you have some nice wet spots showing.

SirD
09-09-2014, 04:17 PM
The vibrator ended up driving me wild. I had to sit at a funny angle as it could be heard against the wooden chair that I was sat on. I got no looks walking to the cafe and it was during the day and town was packed with people.
My nipples were just fine thank you
A few people may have seen as they were stood next to my table waiting in line. I kept my head down like I should do and tried to ignore them

Good job. Good luck redeeming yourself to your Master.