PDA

View Full Version : just a few questions

cute pussy
09-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Here are just a few questions i thought up.

1/ What is your natural hair color?
2/ What color is it now?
3/ Who was the last person to see you naked?
4/ Have you ever deliberately let someone see you naked and made it look like a accident?
5/ Have you ever done anything you thought was fun but now regret doing it?
6/ What was the most humiliating thing that append to you at school?
7/ Whats the best thing you like about getdare?
8/ Has anyone ever had something nice done for them by a complete stranger?

lilsissy
09-04-2014, 02:06 AM
1/ What is your natural hair color?dirty blonde
2/ What color is it now?auburn
3/ Who was the last person to see you naked?My ex GF
4/ Have you ever deliberately let someone see you naked and made it look like a accident?lol omg yes ahhaha im laughing as i type this it was my buddy and we were in the hotel at comic con and i practically shoved my butt in his face
5/ Have you ever done anything you thought was fun but now regret doing it?getting waxed IT HURTS SO BAD
6/ What was the most humiliating thing that append to you at school?My ex GF forced me to the ground and diapered me at school
7/ Whats the best thing you like about getdare?honestly i love do dares and i include my current GF sometimes and I LOVE DEBAEL!!!!
8/ Has anyone ever had something nice done for them by a complete stranger?Yes when i was deployed and i got shot a doc from a complete different unit was the first to respond to my wound and saved my life

SilentK88
09-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Blond Hair, Blond Eyebrows, and Red Beard (Once I started growing one.)
2/ What color is it now?
Dirty Blond Hair, Blond Eyebrows, and Red Beard
My Dog
4/ Have you ever deliberately let someone see you naked and made it look like a accident?
Not that I can remember.
Yes (Refuse to say what it was, though.)
6/ What was the most humiliating thing that happend to you at school?
College, I showed up late my first class on the first day.
The thrill of carrying out a dare (there are so many to choose from.)
Yes, I was given a yo-yo at a convention (I was 5) that usually cost $10, but the owner saw me and decided to give me one for free (I still have that yo-yo somewhere.)

tyragon123
09-06-2014, 05:10 AM
1. What is your natural hair color? Dark brown
2. What color is it now? AFAIK, it hasn't changed
3. Who was the last person to see you naked? Probably my sister, accidentally
4. Have you ever deliberately let someone see you naked and made it look like an accident? Yes, my sister, ages ago
5. Have you ever done anything you thought was fun but now regret doing it? Not that I can remember, but there must be something.
6. What was the most humiliating thing that happened to you at school? Off the top of my head, I peed my pants while near the front of the class (year 2)
7. Whats the best thing you like about getdare? The amount of people that all share a common interest, truths and dares.
8. Has anyone ever had something nice done for them by a complete stranger? Definitely, but I can't think of anything extraordinary, other than regular things. (Lending a bit of money, doing some other nice thing)

Fidelity
09-06-2014, 05:40 AM
Here are just a few questions i thought up.

1/ What is your natural hair color? Blondish
2/ What color is it now? Blondish
3/ Who was the last person to see you naked? Wife
4/ Have you ever deliberately let someone see you naked and made it look like a accident? Yes. Ex flat mate (female). 'Accidently' left bathroom while towelling my hair dry. Said I thought the flat was empty.
5/ Have you ever done anything you thought was fun but now regret doing it? Done lots of dumb stuff while drunk that seemed like a great idea, but don't regret too much of it!
6/ What was the most humiliating thing that happend to you at school? Nothing really! Had a great childhood and loved school. How dull eh?!
7/ Whats the best thing you like about getdare? Annonymity. Openess.
8/ Has anyone ever had something nice done for them by a complete stranger?In the entire world? I'd think so...

Answers above !

Komodo Jones
09-06-2014, 09:44 AM
That's kind of difficult to say as it has changed over time. But given the circumstances of the next question, I will say that I was born with brown hair.
2/ What color is it now?
Now it's black with a few silver hairs in the sideburns.
That's kind of hard to say as if we're talking about digitally or in real life. Although now that I think about it's the same person for both answers. That would be my friend with benefits who I have mentioned a few times in my non-fiction story and her "story name" is Kate.
No, usually when I let people see me naked it's deliberate, and definitely don't make it look like an accident. Not even sure how I would go about doing that.
If I did, nothing is coming to mind right now.
Probably something else, but this is what is coming to mind right now. In junior high, I was sitting with my friends at lunch, and there was this annoying guy who always wanted to sit with us, and one day he did sit with us and he was talking so much and one guy got so angry at him that he threw his peaches in our general direction a friend of mine and I got completely soaked and sticky for the rest of the day, and the annoying guy got like one little piece of peach on him and started freaking out. As soon as I got home I took a shower and my mom was confused.
I have met some of my best friends from getdare, and honestly I don't think I would get through life sometimes if I didn't have them with me. Being a guy who enjoys GOOD D/s relationships is also something I enjoy getdare for.
Kind of, about maybe eight years ago, I was in a really bad car accident, I had road rash all up and down my abdomen and my whole face was practically a scab. I actually consider myself thankful to be alive there were some people there who wrapped me in a blanket since it was winter asking if I was alright and so forth before the police and paramedics arrived. The day after, this was announced at my college since it was a Christian college, major concerns of students were brought up for prayer at Chapel every day, and one person who I had never heard of e-mailed me and was wishing the best of me. Even though I had no idea who this person was it really meant a lot to me, and yes I did get a lot of emails from my friends but yeah.

naughtylittlegirl
09-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Blonde

2/ What color is it now?
Red

My doctor, I suppose

No

I tried urethral sounding in a casual session once, and it went well...except the sensations after were miserable. Never. Ever. Again.

We were suffering through tag football in gym, and I finally caught the ball (oh, I was a brand new student there, grade 8, and horrible at anything sports-related). I ran, almost got to the goal line, when someone caught my flag. When I got back my three best friends were on the ground laughing, and I asked "What? What did I miss?" And one of them, between peals of laughter, told me I ran the wrong way.

This is where I met my Dom :)

8/ Has anyone ever had something nice done for them by a complete stranger?[/QUOTE]
Lots of things - two that come to mind are the person in front of me paid for my order at Tim Horton's once, and once I got my car stuck in the very deep snow of a supermarket parking lot (they hadn't plowed yet and it was a bit slick underneath), and a random guy helped me push it out to where I could get some traction.

EmmaJessicaTaylor
09-07-2014, 01:35 AM
1/ What is your natural hair color? Brown
2/ What color is it now? Brown with red highlights
3/ Who was the last person to see you naked? Brother (by accident)
4/ Have you ever deliberately let someone see you naked and made it look like a accident? No
5/ Have you ever done anything you thought was fun but now regret doing it? No
6/ What was the most humiliating thing that happened to you at school? I was skipping down a corridor and skipped too high and smashed my face into the top of the doorframe
7/ Whats the best thing you like about getdare? metting new people
8/ Has anyone ever had something nice done for them by a complete stranger? no

mrpropel
09-07-2014, 02:35 PM
1/ What is your natural hair color? Black
2/ What color is it now? Black
3/ Who was the last person to see you naked? Girlfriend
4/ Have you ever deliberately let someone see you naked and made it look like a accident? Nope
5/ Have you ever done anything you thought was fun but now regret doing it? Can't remember an incident like that
6/ What was the most humiliating thing that append to you at school? Slipped into a huge pond while it was pouring rain
7/ Whats the best thing you like about getdare? Everything
8/ Has anyone ever had something nice done for them by a complete stranger? Not really