PDA

View Full Version : Two New Slaves [fiction]

Rocknj06
01-06-2009, 12:39 AM
I've just got done posting this in Kink Talk, so if this story is unwanted here and canned, you can read it there.

Well this is my first story I'm posting. Let me know what you think. I want feedback on how to make my story better, for I am a writing major and wish to write stories for a living (although I think my exotic stories will remain for this forum only for your pleasure)

Sitting with my back towards the bar with a Jack Daniels in my hand, I sit there staring at my prey for the night. She has blonde hair that comes down a little past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, and perfect C cup tits. As far as I could tell, she is wearing a white bra that is revealed by the unbuttoned part of her white blouse with red strips going up it, a denim mini skirt, and 3 inch red stiletto heels.
I watch her as she and her friend that I just now noticed stand up and walk over to the pool table. Her friend has brunette hair about the same length as the blonde, hazel eyes, and nice B cup tits. She is letting everyone see that she is wearing a black bra revealed by her straps that’s not covered by her black strapless mini dress and 4 inch stiletto heels.
I think to myself, “Hmmm, two little pussy cats? I’m up for the challenge.”
I take a drink of my Whiskey and smile at what I see from the blonde. She is bending over the table to make a shot, a little too bent over because I can see her red silk thong. I look down to my crotch and say, “Be patient buddy, let us see what the brunette has to offer.”
After the blonde is done with her shot, the brunette is forced to take a shot similar to the blondes, revealing her black lace thong. Smiling, I get off my stool and walk over to my pussy cats. I see them smiling at me. “This is going to be easy,” I think to myself.
“Good evening girls, mind if I buy you two a drink and maybe have a seat and get to know each other?”
“Hi,” says the blonde, “sure, I’ll have Mikes hard lemonade.”
The brunette says, “I’ll just have a coke.”
“A coke?” I ask
“I’ve got to drive this slut home tonight,” she says pointing at the blonde.
I laugh as the blonde says, “Hey, if I’m a slut, what are you? You look like you should be on a corner right now.”
“Well, mademoiselles, if you’d like, I can drive you both home, I don’t drink.”
“That’s so kind of you, well, in that case, I’ll take a Long Island Iced Tea.”
“Ok ladies, you two find a table, and I’ll be right back.”
I walk back to the bar thinking to myself, “This is going to be too easy.”
I get to the bar, get the drinks and head back to the girls. I sit down across from them, and hand them their drinks, asking, “So, what are your names, I’m Troy.”
The blonde is the first to answer, “I’m Ashley.”
The brunette follows Ashley, “I’m Brooke.”
“So, Ashley, Brooke, is the two of you going out?”
Brooke laughs and says, “No, we’re just friends just looking for some fun.”
“Ever have any fun together?”
Ashley blushes as she says, “Once or twice maybe.”
Brooke looks at me and asks, “Why so interested in knowing that?”
“Because I’ve never had a threesome before, and before I ask the two of you if you wanted to have one, I was trying to see if you’d mind by what you’ve done in the past.”
Ashley and Brooke talk amongst themselves before Ashley asks me, “Your place or ours?”
“If the two of you don’t mind being blindfolded, we can go to my place.”
Ashley and Brooke get up and grab my hands, leading me out the parking lot. I take them to my car and grab the blindfold out of my glove compartment. I blindfold Brooke and give her a kiss before opening the trunk searching for another blindfold. I can’t find one, so I take out my pocket knife and cut a strip off the bottom of Brookes dress and blindfold Ashley with it. As I place Ashley and Brooke in my backseat, Ashley asks, “Why do we have to be blindfolded?”
“Because, I like the fact that I can take you to my place and know that you don’t know where you are. It’s kind of like a turn on for me,” I say before backing out of my spot and drive off to my place, making unnecessary turns to throw off their sense of direction.
We get to my place and I guide them into my house, down the hall, and into the basement where I have my sex room set up. I handcuff their hands to a hook I have hanging from the ceiling. I grab the pair of scissors off of the desk in the corner and cut off Ashley’s skirt and blouse from the back, then Brooke’s dress. I slide off their thongs, placing them on my desk after I unclip their bras. I take their blindfolds off and they can see pictures of every girl I fucked, and the underwear they had on hanging on the walls. They smile at each other before Brooke say’s, “I like that your experienced. Do you take our pictures now or later?”
I pick up my camera and take a shot of them together. I leave them hang their in the room as I develop the picture. I come back in the room 3 hours later and hang up the picture, writing their names underneath it and the date. I then hang their thongs on the picture. “Ok bitches. Listen up. You are now my sluts. You will do as I say, or you will be punished. Take a look around my room; you will see that the punishments will be taken seriously. Now, before I get started, are there any questions? No? Good.”
I pause a moment to see what the girls will say, but they say nothing. I get the feeling that they have played this before, and know not to speak until spoken to. I walk over to Ashley, feeling her legs, armpits, and pussy to make sure they are completely shaved. Then I go over to Brooke, who is shaved everywhere but her pussy. “Tisk tisk, Brooke, you aren’t pleasing me with this hair.”
I slap her across the face, and uncuff Ashley. “Ashley. Grab that rusty razor and shave her clean.”
“Yes master,” Ashley says, grabbing the razor and spreading Brooke’s legs, placing the blade on her, shaving her gently trying not to cut her. Ashley finishes and I test to see if Brooke is smooth.
I recuff Ashley to the hook, a little displeased that I didn’t see any blood. I see Ashley cross her legs. “Uncross your legs.”
“But I have to piss.”
“Uncross them bitch,” I say, grabbing a whip and lashing it at her.
She uncrosses them and I let Brooke down. I tell Brooke to eat Ashley out. Then walk behind Ashley, feeling her perky tits, whispering in her ear “Piss in her mouth.”
Ashley lets out a little stream of piss. Brooke chokes and spits it out. I grab Brookes head, opening her mouth, pushing it over Ashley’s pussy. “Stick your tongue in it bitch. Lick it up like the thirsty cunt you are.”
I whip my dick out. I tell Brooke to continue eating Ashley out. I lift Ashley’s legs up, and apart, sticking my dick in her ass. After a few minutes of fucking her ass, I pull out I stick it up her wet cunt while Brooke licks my shaft as I go in and out. After Ashley cums, I reattach Brooke to the hook.

Hampers
01-06-2009, 09:53 PM
The direction this is going, I'm guessing it'd be better suited to the 18+ section. If it turns out otherwise, I'll move it back.

Rocknj06
01-06-2009, 11:57 PM
sorry. i didnt realise im not sure im even going to finish it unless i get some feed back. im new to this erotic type of writing.

Dominantjohn
01-07-2009, 05:26 PM
sorry. i didnt realise im not sure im even going to finish it unless i get some feed back. im new to this erotic type of writing.

Be patient, it's barely been around for 24 hours and people do have lives to live. The story has some potential, interesting to see where you go with it.

Officelover
01-07-2009, 05:43 PM
This story is extremely good. Excellent potential. What will you do with it?:)

Hopefully not turn this tory into a blackmail story.

I truly hope that you continue it.

nightmare09
01-07-2009, 07:45 PM
i agree with u officer

Rocknj06
01-07-2009, 08:42 PM
This story is extremely good. Excellent potential. What will you do with it?:)

Hopefully not turn this tory into a blackmail story.

I truly hope that you continue it.

dont worry, i wasn't planning on a blackmail. i was planning on the girls staying because of their fear of leaving a house, with out any clothes.

and dominatjon, im sorry if it sounded like i was in a rush for feedback, i wasn't i was just merely letting the mods know that i wasn't sure where it was going, or whether id just end it at its current place. i realise people have lives to live.

molten man
01-09-2009, 04:45 PM
very good story!! Keep going..

Rocknj06
01-27-2009, 10:02 PM
for those who asked me to keep writing, i plan it. i am truly sorry for my lack of appearing on the thread, but i am caught up in my school work and i must keep my focus on my un-exotic stories in order to pass my classes. hopefullly i'll have the next installment done soon.

Rocknj06
01-28-2009, 03:51 AM
Note. I have decided to take this story in a different way than I origanally planned. In addition to the shift in plot lines, I will be changing the form from first person to third person for this part only. This is to accomadate the change in plot.

Troy made sure Ashley and Brooke were secured to their hook. He had decided that he would resume his training of his two pussy cats in the morning for he was extremely tired.
"Good night, cunts," he said as he turned off the lights.
The girls said "Good night, sir," as he closed the door and walked up to his bedroom.

When the door was safely closed, and they heard the faint foot steps of their so-called Master cease, Ashley and Brooke smiled at one another. The light from the moon and streetlamp out side shined through the window of the torture room, illuminating the pictures on the wall.
Ashley could see the picture two to the left of hers and Brookes. It was their friend Samantha. Samantha had a bad experience with Troy. Although she initially consented to having sexual actvities with Troy, Troy had gone past her limits. Unable to stop him, she had no choice to endure what he did to her.
When Samantha was free from the house, she contacted her best friends Ashley and Brooke. Together they had planned an act of revenge to be taken on Troy. This plan was about to be executed in the morning.
With a silent laugh to each other, Ashley and Brooke fell asleep, despite the uncomfort of the way they were positioned.

I hope you like it. I know it's short, but at least it's something

HottayFerSure
01-28-2009, 06:18 AM
this is very good, continue soon!

rpUral
01-28-2009, 06:28 AM
My only complaint before would have been that they seemed way too willing. There was no fear shown, no unwillingness to do what they were told. It was like he'd gone into "Slaves 'r Us" and taken both of them from the shelf.

The twist explains their eagerness, but then you'd have thought that he'd have said to himself "Why are they not frightened?" so it still doesn't ring entirely true. It doesn't seem believeable, and I think the problem for me is that there is no emotion to it. Not even from him.

It isn't a bad story, and it's fairly well written, with a few grammatical errors along the way, but nothing that couldn't be read around. Some of the wording is awkward, and could have been better stated. An example would be "With a silent laugh to each other, Ashley and Brooke fell asleep, despite the uncomfort of the way they were positioned." The "despite the uncomfort of the way" part just really stopped me for a moment. Maybe "despite the uncomfortable way they were positioned" might have been better.

Sorry to disect your story this way, but it really didn't do much for me. The girls get kidnapped, willingly participate, and it's like a fun romp in the park? I just can't suspend belief that far.

CheshireCat_13
01-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Well, I do like the twist but the plot moves way to fast for me. Also, I agree with rpUral that the lack of emotions is putting a dent in my enjoyment. Other than that, carry on!

Rocknj06
01-28-2009, 05:56 PM
thank you for all the criticsm. 'And you're right. There probably should be more emotion tied to the characters. I'm glad you all liked the twist. Hopefully i will have another intsallment ready to go soon. I will try to fix my weak parts in the future installments.

molten man
02-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Keep it going!!!

h.edwards_1990
02-12-2009, 04:27 PM
I didn't much care for the revenge twist, but other than that i like it (not the sex in part one though)