PDA

View Full Version : ask for a random dare in public

Pierced4urpleasure
09-01-2014, 07:39 PM
So this is a dare I've had to do a few times now and I absolutely love it. It can work for both men and women but men get a little more humiliation out of it in my opinion. so here's how it goes. type up a letter acting as if you are your own mistress/master. and here's what it should say:

"Hey my name is (put whatever you want) I'm sending this letter along with my slave with commands that they hand this to you. I'm asking you to give my slave here a random dare, Be inventive with it. Get mean, do what you will with him/her but please keep it legal and don't be afraid to take pics of them while they do whatever you dare them to do. they're gonna need to show me proof anyways. If there are any issues with it feel free to text me and let me know they've failed (add your number). If you choose to decline feel free to hand this back to my slave and dismiss him/her. they won't be mad. Feel free to take pictures still if you like. they won't mind. thank you for your participation in making my slave pay for not listening to me earlier today." then sign it and you're done.

If that wasn't enough if you're a man you need to be wearing a dress, heels, bra and thong. a woman, dress slutty and make it look like you're uncomfortable. If there's enough interest in this I'll share my story of what happened to me. :) I expect a few reports on here too. I want to know what everyone thinks of this.

Thanks guys.

Pierced4urpleasure
09-01-2014, 11:06 PM
By the by this works best in sex shops!!!

wedgied
09-02-2014, 09:09 AM
I might try this when I next get to a different city but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough! What happened when you tried?

Pierced4urpleasure
09-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Well I drove there with the woman who wanted me to do it. And I walked in and handed over the letter. She took pics of me and made me try on other outfits in the store. I've gone a few other times as well. It was quite amazing.