PDA

View Full Version : 19/M/UK/Slave seeks 18-20/F/Master (have webcam)

Spetzy
01-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Hi, I'm 19 in the UK as stated in my tittle and I'm looking a keen mistress who's looking for a submissive slave.

My likes are humiliation, cross-dressing and pain. I hope to expand on cross-dressing a lot more especially linked into the humiliation. I'm semi experienced so i wont involve lots of training/teaching but I'm always happy to learn anything new.

My dislikes are mainly scat and public however I'm not keen on piss play (this maybe to do with my lack of experience in it however)

I'm frequently online and I'm looking for someone who is also willing to be active. This doesn't mean that I'm always wanting attention however it means I'm looking for someone who willing actively give me tasks whether this is over a daily or weekly basis.

I always complete anything I've been assigned too and I'm 100% truthful to what I've done. I will be willing to send pictures of my tasks but this doesn't mean i will be sending anything imposing within the first week.

If anyone wants anymore details or has any C&C feel free to post away!

Spetzy
01-08-2009, 12:40 PM
So far ive only had one offer however it was a from a master. I'll make note im happy for the age of my mistress to be anywere from 18-25 not just the 18-20 (im not sure if this is going to make a huge diffrence). Anyone got any advice to expand this ad to add some content?